Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem ~ I finally got around to watching the first life episodes for this week and realized that TVN dramas are ridiculously long! it is 1 hour 16 minutes or so. it seemed so long this week because I kept getting interrupted. hahahaha..

@bedifferent ~ while it is a good drama, am actually disappointed in the direction it is going. it started out all cute and fluffy and then, now it is all slice of life and really slow. maybe am just tired from real life stuff but I felt even more tired watching the drama... hahahahh... maybe because I was expecting the show will be something fun like 1% of something which was such a riot.....

and in regards to your question triplem, I was both surprised and not surprised by see hee's past history if that makes any sense. just feels like the drama is missing that happy vibe for me. :mellow:

* no number as consecutive post.

@onlysb1 Yeah, I loved Twenty Again for the same reason. I'm really a sucker for the second chance stories I guess. :lol: I liked that GBC focused on all kinds of relationships from ones ended by death to ones ended by a simple lack of communication. Plus it was nice to see a couple who still loved each other figure out what went wrong with their relationship and grow close again. 

Meh, who am I kidding? I'm just a sucker for the romance. :tongue: 

@Lmangla SH & JM’s past definitely caught me by surprise. The drama took a rather melo turn in the last episode. I hope they don’t drag this out too Long. 

@onlysb1 Sob, my usual subbed site has not subbed it yet either :bawling:. I saw the raw YT cuts. Interesting relationship btwn the male leads

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ I finally got around to watching the first life episodes for this week and realized that TVN dramas are ridiculously long! it is 1 hour 16 minutes or so. it seemed so long this week because I kept getting interrupted. hahahaha..

@bedifferent ~ while it is a good drama, am actually disappointed in the direction it is going. it started out all cute and fluffy and then, now it is all slice of life and really slow. maybe am just tired from real life stuff but I felt even more tired watching the drama... hahahahh... maybe because I was expecting the show will be something fun like 1% of something which was such a riot.....

and in regards to your question triplem, I was both surprised and not surprised by see hee's past history if that makes any sense. just feels like the drama is missing that happy vibe for me. :mellow:

* no number as consecutive post.

@Lmangla Are you me??? I exactly had the same feelings as you. But i have not even finshed 13th ep yet. I felt tired after looking at the length of the ep. I just felt so bored. I thought its just only me because i've been feeling the same for every other show i'm watching right now. But glad and relieved to know that its just not me as far as this show is concerned. Lol.

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, general question for anyone. I downloaded a movie which played fine. However, the next time I tried to play the movie, it wouldn't play anymore and when I checked the file, it showed zero bytes. Any ideas on how I managed to corrupt the file?

Did you download from Netflix or something similar ? Sometimes on some of these sites - there’s an expiration to how Long you can keep the video 

@stroppyse Possibly hardware.... unfortunately. Did you move the file from one folder to another? Or do you possibly have two files with the same name in the download folder [happens sometimes and one will play while the other doesn't]. 

Five billion [ok fine, not that many, but lots of people!] in my house right now and EVERY SINGLE ONE is asleep except for me... Booooo holidays. :lol: