Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Happpyyyy Thanksgiving to our american soompier.... :lol:

@phikyl @themarchioness @USAFarmgirl @bedifferent @stroppyse @meahri_1@onlysb1

If I miss anyone.. just consider you're tagged too ok !?  :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjb-Heqmpi4perpwgPdOj

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCiAUoFkiNMbPMUglF0EA

You guys must be wondering why everything is centered? That's because the pictures don't have the same length ... and I don't like it when they're put on the left side... it looks mismatched somehow... Lol... Silly me being so disturbed just because of this... So there you have my excuse.... Everything is Just because :tongue:

• Like 3

@onlysb1 ~ yea, love the way the photographer captures the movement of the fabric where it feels like a moving picture even though it is a still. and the background is so fantastically still that altogether almost feels like a kind of dance. ah, great pic indeed! :wub:

• Like 1

@triplem EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you are green now!!!! I thought you didnt apply!!!! Because there is no reason for anyone to not pick you!!!! Ahhh i'm so excited and happy for you. :blush:

Edit : And omg you have been assigned to be responsible for general discussions section!!!!!! Soooo coool because thats where we hang out the most. Bwahahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Lol! Thanks @kokodus I applied on the last day as I wanted to make sure my work schedule for the next year allows me to dedicate some time.

i already hang out here so often that I thought it would be great to do something as well. 

@stargazer187 I love your DP. That was my favourite moment. He knows her so well. I really want them to get together. Two more episodes with so much to wrap up. I realise 3 of my drama end next week - Witch’s Court , First Life & Mad Dog. :cry:

Edited by Guest