Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@WeunXK yay for them and their groups! Snow Man and Six Tones debuted just around 2 months before COVID had put the world in a standstill. That the members and the groups are doing well and their popularity climbed to the top within 4 years meant that they keep working hard for their crafts and for their fans to keep supporting them.

Four of them having fun with Ikemen app 😆

200.gif?cid=09287e48kgbj4fvzgg6zyrnuci3l

====

img.gif

Spoiler

img.gif

🤪

https://x.com/yongsarangie/status/1797969344707920003

Add teams :yay:on the go @gm4queen , @sweetroad 

Easy chocolate covered strawberries

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

You find/ hear the craziest stuff!

Not sure if this is a compliment or not, but I'm gonna take it as one :D

Are you still watching Frankly Speaking? Last 2 episodes airing this week. Am gonna miss Song Ki Baek. Him as a flying carpet last week had me in stitches :D

14c22e30-5e04-4e1b-a9ad-7127b6a0d4d1.png

@Ameera Ali It is confirmed - Go Kyung Po has no abs to speak of :tears:

9368754a-fa46-4d8a-a6d2-4138970b0bfc.png

Pot bellies are in fashion now...

Go Team Add :letsgo:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

35 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

@Dhakra Did you watch the finals for Champions League? We hate Real Madrid with a passion, so we watched til the bitter end for Dortmund's sake but then turned it off so we didn't have to see all the celebrations. Unfortunately on the flight the next day there was a dude with a Real Madrid jersey sitting next to us on the plane. I tried not to look at him too much.

The one player I really liked from Real Madrid was Xabi Alonso. Glad he's doing well in Germany.

:sad1:

Of course I did.

I mean I was expecting to lose, because Madrid's whole Champions League Run was about wiggling through somehow this season, but we were the better team for 70 minutes, had so many chances to take the lead and could have scored on multiple occasions, but in the end it was like I expected. Real Madrid wiggled through. 

They got rewarded for Vini Jr.'s dive that got us a yellow card and managed to win.

It's the second title in a year we lose in the deciding match. It could have been so great. 

Xabi Alonso is impossible to hate. He's such a nice guy and a true legend. He's also called the most handsome man in the Bundesliga here haha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

chili-cheese-fries-4.jpg

ctto

It's finally Wednesday, then Thursday... my week is finally perking up 😁

÷÷×++×÷÷×++÷÷

Have you seen this @rocher22? Snow Man and King & Prince collab of Kimo No Kareshi Naretai 🙂 The choreo and stage are 👌

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7JkOALSAcP/?igsh=dWZrMG11c2hsenli

++××++××++××++

Harekaze Father's Day edition 🤣

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

spacer.png

I started this Cdrama (The Double) in boredom and was hooked from the get go.

I don’t typically watch revenge dramas but I have to say, the FL is one clever cookie.  She was terribly betrayed by her top-scholar husband and petty in-laws but that did not change her kind nature though the injustice drove her into vengefulness not just for herself but also for a friend she made along her time in suicidal depression.

She is also talented in the various arts deemed appropriate for a female of that time but it surprised many that she was also skilled in strategizing and manipulating situations to her advantage via logical debate - she’ll send you to hell and have you thanking her for it. That is also what attracted the attention of the very capable and much-feared ML who is a powerful Duke of seemingly dubious character at first, but you later realize, is a facade he puts up to hide hurt. He has an agenda too. 

Two of a kind. I like the unraveling of the plot and characters thus far. The sometimes stoic, sometimes sinister ML played by Wang Xing Yue may soon become another of my Xiao Geges - he’s only 22!  FL is 10 years his senior but he is 22 going on 40, so the age difference is absymal. 

spacer.png

https://koalasplayground.com/2024/06/01/wu-jing-yan-and-wang-xing-yue-bring-the-dramatic-chemistry-in-modern-pictorial-ahead-of-tomorrows-premiere-of-c-drama-the-double/

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

47 minutes ago, rocat said:

I started this Cdrama (The Double) in boredom and was hooked from the get go.

@rocat I started last night and binges all 9 episodes .

I will  watch the rest eps. of Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact, when it finish. Double is more exciting c-drama👌

the Ml is only 22 or 23 years old he was also Ml in Amidst a Snowstorm of Love (2024)

Spoiler

==

Steak and egg salad with blue cheese dressing

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Not sure if this is a compliment or not, but I'm gonna take it as one :D

Yes. Yes it is. :shaq:

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Are you still watching Frankly Speaking? Last 2 episodes airing this week. Am gonna miss Song Ki Baek. Him as a flying carpet last week had me in stitches :D

So glad to hear it's one that you stuck with; I need to finish it now then. :lol: I downloaded a bunch of episodes and tried to watch it on our trip and on the plane, but our trip was too busy and the plane made me airsick so I'm still stuck on Ep 5. But I will persist! Sounds like it's worth it.

13 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Of course I did.

I mean I was expecting to lose, because Madrid's whole Champions League Run was about wiggling through somehow this season, but we were the better team for 70 minutes, had so many chances to take the lead and could have scored on multiple occasions, but in the end it was like I expected. Real Madrid wiggled through. 

They got rewarded for Vini Jr.'s dive that got us a yellow card and managed to win.

It's the second title in a year we lose in the deciding match. It could have been so great. 

Would have been so awesome to see them win. They lost a bit of momentum after Madrid scored their first and couldn't seem to regain it :(. Then the offside goal that was called back :(. Next time.

Celebration Fans GIF by Borussia Dortmund

13 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Xabi Alonso is impossible to hate. He's such a nice guy and a true legend. He's also called the most handsome man in the Bundesliga here haha. 

:wub: He's a class act.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Meme gives a preview of his July issue FINEBOYS cover. 🤗 @CarolynH @rocher22 @WeunXK

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C70o1yjRebR/?igsh=MTFhaDZlOWY3bXA1Zg==

Clip translations:
Meme: There are names here, right? My name has gradually placed higher after years, it made me very happy.
Staff: Now on the top.
Meme: Now it's on the right side, it makes me excited everytime.
Cannot let them see.

Staff: Meguro-kun, do you have a favourite page?
Meme: There is a letter from Fineboys to me?
Staff: Yes, a bit embarrasing to read here...
Meme: I was regarded like that, I see.
I cannot finish reading.

Staff: Do you have any pages in particular that you want to present?
Meme: These are the faces I can only express at FINEBOYS, so everybody, please check them out. And also there is a message from FINEBOYS, however I'm feeling very shy about the letter...

Staff: Please look forward to it!

=÷÷÷××+××÷÷÷=

Craving chili beef with kidney beans. 😋 I'll make it on weekend! 😆

Beef-Chili-Recipe-4.jpg

ctto

Can't wait for the weekend. I'd also really sit down to finish all the episodes of Shogun.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

graphics myspace GIF

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Meme gives a preview of his July issue FINEBOYS cover. 🤗 @CarolynH @rocher22 @WeunXK

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C70o1yjRebR/?igsh=MTFhaDZlOWY3bXA1Zg==

:wub:

He looks like Natsu, the college student  in the new drama ''The Beginning of the Sea''.  :D

the cover...I guess there is a reason why the jewelry is the focus...:unsure:but the bracelet highlight his expressive eyes.

On 6/3/2024 at 4:50 PM, MayanEcho said:

Hide contents

And for Miyo's, Meme's voice over

perfect.... :wub:

7309ae68074b14c29718700f77885394ffc7760b

c182782714f51b334969fcd9bc78b5e1.jpg

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, rocher22 said:

He looks like Natsu, the college student  in the new drama ''The Beginning of the Sea''.  :D

May his hairstyle be also just as good when he's daddy to Umi Natsu. 😆

6 hours ago, rocher22 said:

the cover...I guess there is a reason why the jewelry is the focus...:unsure:but the bracelet highlight his expressive eyes.

I'm jealous of the length of his eyelashes. 😅 

166969db7adb131f3c572e35ee96252d.jpg

ctto

Group has no problems having regular review sessions to reflect on their performances => good means to keep the members from becoming complacent, check their egos, and to always strive for improvements and excellence. 👏👏👏👏

The body search of Saku's driving license though, LOL, cos someone said he didn't bring his again. 😆

÷×++×÷÷×++×÷

salted-caramel-ice-cream-with-blondies-6

ctto

Nom nom. One day more... one more day... 🎶

• Blob 3

3 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Would have been so awesome to see them win. They lost a bit of momentum after Madrid scored their first and couldn't seem to regain it :(. Then the offside goal that was called back :(. Next time.

I doubt there will be a next time anytime soon. Our participation in the finals this year were a total fling and we won't have a chance like this anytime soon. 

We should have scored long before the goal of madrid, but that's football, if you don't score, you concede one. 

Luckily in 10 days the European Championship begins in our country, so there is another chance of a title and I look forward to watch every single game. A summer full of football, I love it.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

Happy Good Morning GIF by DINOSALLY

puts the eye accessories on his nose:joy:

@MayanEcho:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

“iwamoto hikaru's bodyguard: meguro ren” hikaru who's usually become a wall to guarding anyone, is guarded by meguro who's very eager to protect him. iktr princess iwamochan

Spoiler

Spoiler

cto

@rocat did you watch ep. 10 and 11 chingu?

Xiao Heng, Duke Su

Spoiler

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Pros: that jawline, no in-laws to worry about, always can borrow his fan if yours is missing, private dungeon for all your sexy needs.

Cons: Do you REALLY want to be dramatically twirled at first thing in the morning and last thing at night and every moment in between with brief breaks for dramatically entering every room in the house including the closet?

====

tumblr_pb2t2ttlWJ1u0xbdco2_1280.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2