Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

By rule, shoes and sometimes bags to an extent, should match/be similar colours with either the clothes or accessories.

Jung Hae In seems to be one of Dior's brand ambassadors. I guess he's forced to wear what they give him...

But he's also "only" 178 cm, so that's why he might be wearing the shoes. :tounge_wink:

Here he is at the Cannes film festival a couple of weeks ago:

1716193063-0000305649-001-20240520153401

@LeftCoastOppa thoughts? who had the best style? Jung Hae In, the film director or Hwang Jung Min?

Btw, I saw some interviews with Son Suk Ku on IG, and I had no idea that he spoke English almost as well as a native?!?!? :scream: Apparently he lived a long time in Canada and the US as a child.

In any case, he has recently been appointed the brand ambassador for Burberry. Thoughts about his outfits?

B_01.png

No purse?

@joccu Are you gonna travel when summer vacation starts?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Feel Good Smile GIF by Yeremia Adicipta

11 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I do! I enjoy making simple dishes. Fried rice is a favorite of mine. I may try making shrimp salad again someday... 👀

@liyahsbutterfly😋

e726e195c3ca9bf1a0aab67ab73e978a9a020cfe.jpg

1 hour ago, partyon said:

A more fitting ending for him would have been that he ends up alone forever - because of erectile dysfunction.

Shocked How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff

@Lmangla😇 do you like shrimp recipe

Spoiler

saltandlavenderblog: “15-minute creamy Tuscan shrimp recipe ”

15-minute creamy Tuscan shrimp recipe

(via maiifood)

=====

====

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

@Lmangla😇 do you like shrimp recipe

actually am a bit allergic to shellfish -- it is not too serious but it doesn't agree with my tummy. so I avoid having a lot. will only have one or two shrimp to taste. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Jung Hae In seems to be one of Dior's brand ambassadors. I guess he's forced to wear what they give him...

But he's also "only" 178 cm, so that's why he might be wearing the shoes.

The pants should still be long enough to cover his ankles... Then those clown shoes would be toned down and not so jarring, especially with the way his photo was taken.

@WeunXK Meme and Mitchie had the cutest, most wholesome, and age appropriate BL drama. 🙂

Dancing in-between to the drama's theme 

Bonus: Meme cradling baby doggo to sleep 🐶

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@larus @kokodus When are we starting Twinkling Watermelon?

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Trailer:

Synopsis:

"In 2023, Eun Gyeol is a CODA (Child of Deaf Adults) high-school student, but he has a passion for music. During the day, he is a studious model pupil, but at night, he rocks out as a guitarist in a band. But when he stumbles across a strange yet alluring music store, he goes hurtling back in time to 1995. Here, he comes face to face with his father, Ha Yi Chan – as a high schooler! Yi Chan takes Eun Gyeol for a lunatic when the latter calls him “dad”. Worse still, it looks like Yi Chan has a crush on an icy cellist named Se Kyeong – not his future mother, Cheong Ah! In a bid to put things “right,” Eun Gyeol joins a band fronted by his future father. But will this be enough to help Eun Gyeol bring his future parents together... and will he ever get back to the 2020s?"

Rated as the #2 best kdrama ever on MDL. :glasses:

@MayanEcho Wanna join? The FL is played by the Mr.Queen concubine. I saw her in Business Proposal as the 2nd FL and she was really likeable.

@ferily Did you finish Twinkling Watermelon?

@agenth doesn't love me anymore and is ignoring me, so she's not gonna join our watch. :cries:

• Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Share the recipe, sister.

The simple recipe I follow for fried rice:

• 8-10 (seasoned) shrimps or pieces of chicken (roasted or fried.) For chicken tenders, use 3 tenders. Use more if you want more meat.
  • 1-1.5 cups of white rice. (Pre-cooked, I (or my mom) make(s) it or I use leftovers in the fridge.)
  • 1 tablespoon of peas, carrots, and corn. (Or any vegetables.)
  • 1 egg.
  • A seasoning blend of black pepper, garlic, some Adobo and Maggi, cumin, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, and parsley. Add a dash of onion powder.
  • Soy sauce and Sriracha hot sauce for taste.

Instructions:

1. Cook your meat BEFORE making the fried rice. If it's shrimp, go light on the seasoning. You can use a pan, an oven, or air fryer.
  2. Put oil (I use canola!) onto a pan on low-medium heat. When the oil is hot enough, put your rice on the pan.
  3. Season the rice and mix it with a spatula.
  4. Add the vegetables and mix it into the seasoned rice.
  5. Crack the egg onto the pan and mix it well with the rice and veggies. Don't let it get sticky!
  6. Add your meat into the fried rice, stir very well.
  7. Add the soy sauce and Sriracha. Or one, if you don't want any spice.
  8. Mix everything again. Then serve on a dish of your choice!

Enjoy this recipe.

@WeunXK Feel free to share many other recipes. Hope everyone is well.

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Rated as the #2 best kdrama ever on MDL. :glasses:

Spoiler

“My brother is deaf. My parents are also deaf. But I'm not. I can hear sounds. I can talk."

Twinkling Watermelon 반짝이는 워터멜론 // Episode 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

:criesariver:Miss my chingu  @agenth:criesariver:

Ji Chang Wook GIF by Kryptonite Arts:kitty:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth doesn't love me anymore and is ignoring me, so she's not gonna join our watch. :cries:

i will join! when will you start?

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

The simple recipe I follow for fried rice:

Thanks for this recipe, chingu. :fullofhearts:

@WeunXK Did you watch Twinkling Watermelon? Was it good in your opinion? I only know that @ferily watched it. @larus @kokodus and I were supposed to watch it together but I think we forgot... :grimace:

@agenth chingu too, but alas, she's not here.... :bawling: So she's now....

...to the Twinkling Watermelon watch... :bawling:

Why is she STILL waiting for her new internet connection? :Furious:

How slow are they in Austria with changing network service providers, srsly. :rage:

Meme GIF by The BarkPost

I can hardly get a hold of my chingu because of this situation. :crybaby:

EDIT: Omo! You're joining? :scream:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

In any case, he has recently been appointed the brand ambassador for Burberry. Thoughts about his outfits?

the left outfit reminds me of the Divergent movie, where the evils wore such shirts :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wanna join? The FL is played by the Mr.Queen concubine. I saw her in Business Proposal as the 2nd FL and she was really likeable.

I'm still not done with Shogun 😅 And it seems that I'll be in a bind until Eid holidays mid-June.

Meme with his drama pet.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, partyon said:

How slow are they in Austria with changing network service providers, srsly. :rage:

we have the lowest rate of fibre optic internet ... i'm getting some fibre optic though and hope that my internet will be super quick :D 

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, agenth said:

i'm getting some fibre optic though and hope that my internet will be super quick :D 

Thank goodness! I have had fiber optic for more than 10-15 years, and wouldn't trade it for anything. Even on wifi and with VPN on (which will notoriously slow down speeds), I'm getting more than 600-700 Mbit/s coming through to my laptop.

Still faster than my 5G mobile phone connection. Might change once we have 6G :D

But chingu-yah, can you really join the Twinkling Watermelon watch until you have your mobile connection and internet connection sorted out?

I want you to join! It's so much fun to watch dramas with you!

Fun Diversion GIF

Btw, did we drop Bittersweet Hell @agenth? :emmm:

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

Good Vibes Fun GIF by Nora Simon

Kizil Goncalar ( Red Buds ) season finale

me :  Over It Reaction GIF

the edit....🧡

Hidden Dragon In Deep Water....Harper's Bazaar 2019

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

But chingu-yah, can you really join the Twinkling Watermelon watch until you have your mobile connection and internet connection sorted out?

yeah i have 50GB mobile data + 10 Bonus, have been using a lot of mobile data but tomorrow is a new month!

when did you want to start? i don't really know many of the actors but the premise sounds cute!

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

when did you want to start? i don't really know many of the actors but the premise sounds cute!

I think it sounds cute too! :wub: And I really like the actor and actress who play the 2nd ML and 2nd FL respectively!

Let's wait for @larus and @kokodus to reply! Anyone else wanna join?

:highonflowers:

EDIT: @CarolynH Guess what I am being plagued by? 😡

ted-ed animation GIF

• LOL 1
  • Blob 4

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

@WeunXK Did you watch Twinkling Watermelon? Was it good in your opinion?

not yet @partyon 

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyone else wanna join?

when do you start  as long I am not busy 

Spoiler

comment/cto

Spoiler
Go to kdramarecommends
r/kdramarecommends

Looking for a Korean drama to watch or wanting to try out Korean dramas for the first time? Let us know what you are looking for as well as what you’ve enjoyed in the past an

Twinkling watermelon left me empty [Need something to fill my void]

Okay so i was a previous Kdramas hater(reasons even idk) but i started with my first kdrama called mad for each other that's where i got started. Iam still new to kdramas.

Recently i watched twinkling watermelon AND MAN this is probably the greatest i watched so far, but know that i watched very few tho.

Things i liked from the show: healing relationship between the ML and his dad, the romance(of all couples), the focus on each characters, the emotional and impactful ending(i like anything sad)

My top fav dramas for reference:

• Twinking watermelon

• Hometown cha cha cha

• Moving

• Crash landing on you

• Mad for each other

====

@partyon are you waiting this k-drama?(June 5) 

Spoiler

iMBC 연예뉴스 사진

===

@agenth here yes add teams on the go:hwaiting:

Tumblr: Image

👋🥰@gm4queen chingu

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2