Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

About 8 hours. At least the IFE worked. I was thinking about you and the words "dark bird."

That's too long for a single aisle flight. :tears: Glad that you at least didn't have to suffer through a "dark bird" flight. :heartxoxo:

Did you watch anything interesting?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

BTW guys, tell me if that drama he had with dilireba was any good..?!?! I guess I watched an ep or two at that time and didn't have time to continue. 

You Are My Glory? Yeah, Yang Yang suits the role of scientist/astronomer so much, and Dilraba as the actress girlfriend. It ended as one of the top dramas of 2021.

7 hours ago, rocat said:

that said, it is big c-ent news. One of their princes is taken and dreams are shattered. 

They're already in their 30s, right? They can't expect them princes and princesses to be single forever. But gosh, I can imagine the uproar if, for example, Wang Yibo or Xiao Zhan is confirmed dating someone. 

@kokodus Miss Koko, wanna try Hidden Love? It's by Zhao Lusi and Chen Zhe Yuan. The drama is fantastic! It was also purchased and shown by Netflix. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon nope, no thread for fireman and fireworks and the likes. Don't think it would be worth the while as not everyone is interested in this genre, despite it being Yang Yang. And then it ends up being a thread that is pin-drop silence. :hwaiting2:

But if anyone is willing to maintain the thread and keep it going with their POV, then I'll create one.

• Blob 5

@SC2019 I think @rocat already dropped it. :loolz:

But Ms. Koko @kokodus might still be watching it? Apparently Yang Yang is one of her many oppas.

Thing is that she isn't very loyal to her oppas, so she will probably drop the drama before it's over anyway.

gwen-shrugging.gif

Had to google who this Yang Yang person was.

He has no abs @Ameera Ali

1624e625bbcd20e264bfb5d26db6b898.png

We better stick to kdramas, twin.

• LOL 7

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Did you watch anything interesting?

2 episodes of Suspicious Partner and 2 episodes of Love Between Fairy and Devil, all on my iPad (downloaded). I get airsick so I couldn't be on a screen for too long at a time. Plus the flight attendants kept coming around with food and drinks so I was always distracted, following their progress down the (single) aisle. :lol:

@agenth I just realized that the person Park Shin-Hye married is the 2nd ML from Suspicious Partner! He looks way different in his wedding pics.

• Blob 4

12 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

I seriously, seriously miss the Giphy menu right now.

Admin did say that they are trying to fix it.

@joccu Am so tired of these comments already. K-netz, please move on. You forgave Jun Ji Hoon oppa too.

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/07/top-will-be-playing-role-of-retired.html

@sweetroad What did I just read? :spitswater:

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/bts-jungkook-performances-deserve-compared-michael-jackson/

Delulu much?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

:joy:

I mean, JK is super talented and I love him. I can see some comparison to Bruno Mars. But I don't think you can attain Michael Jackson status until you've been around a long time and proven yourself.

Has anyone had these? @sadthe1st @partyon @LeftCoastOppa @Wuzetian@MayanEcho @rocat

th?id=OIP.CD8oz8K4Hg_0DIHObpCVngHaJe%26p

ctto

They are so good! And the ones I found were gluten-free! I've been eating them like crazy the past couple days.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Has anyone had these?

Nope, will try them next time I see them somewhere. :coolshades:

7 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

But I don't think you can attain Michael Jackson status until you've been around a long time and proven yourself.

Is there anyone who has yet attained Michael Jackson status? Like seriously? Michael's a wall.

1604889_925c8.gif

That's why the article made me :rolleyes:....

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

But gosh, I can imagine the uproar if, for example, Wang Yibo or Xiao Zhan is confirmed dating someone. 

They’d probably check her nostrils too. I pity the girls more in such couplings since they seem to get a lot of the bashing. Fans/netizens can really go overboard to the point that they destroy careers. They probably think they are like him…..(abs too)

spacer.png

The actors/actresses need to tread so carefully around them nowadays to protect what/who they care about it’s crazy. absolute power corrupts absolutely. 

What kind of makeup did they use on this lady ? How is she so white?

Heh, I was wondering the same. Perhaps she really is a vampire! She was bitten! 

Had to google who this Yang Yang person was

Wow, evidence! :Megalol:
To be fair, maybe one piece in the middle there? The pics you have are quite flattering. 

• LOL 4

29 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Has anyone had these?

They look yummy! They are called love letters/egg rolls here and I really like the ones from Taiwan/HongKong 

spacer.png

and Penang, Malaysia (the traditional ones are made over charcoal).

spacer.png

@kokodus @MayanEcho

yes, try Hidden Love, Ms Koko! I think you might like it - it’s short too at 25eps.

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Maybe this one then?

His pants are dangerously low…

Gah, so fair. My eyes!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

Good Morning Happy Saturday GIF | GIFDB.com

11 hours ago, partyon said:

:yaaa:

Trying to motivate myself for an early Saturday morning workout.

i join you chingu:partyblob:

88ed33fdbde4fa39079848502d5451914a7bfb80.gifv

:Pandabulous:

Spoiler

spacer.png

---

Woo hyul  You poor vampire:kitty:

And  i thought :tounge_xd:

cto

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, rocat said:

His pants are dangerously low…

Uhm, not that low. Didn't even notice. Everything is so small.

(Am obviously talking about his abs).

:sweats:

Your Gong Yoo oppa's pants have been even lower. PLUS he has abs. :approves:

3f90bc5b5a0da012963b761557876c7e.jpg

Also, never forget Rain.

bi-rain-jung-ji-hoon.gif

And well, @joccu's Donghae oppa took it to the next level. I'm not sure that I can post it here.

But since I know for a fact that an ex-moderator has posted this very picture on this forum WITHOUT spoiler tags, I will post it under spoiler tags.

Spoiler

Only click if you're over 18!

Spoiler

You sure you want to see it?

Spoiler

Really sure? Okay, your choice. I warned you.

Spoiler

a2wow6vccaajfrb.jpg?w=584

@Learry Whose muscles are those in the gif? :loveu:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Learry Whose muscles are those in the gif? :loveu:

my other bias chingu Xu Kai:Pandabulous:chinese actor

i posted this in Heartbeat thread it is too early to have poll in the Heartbeat abt.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Learry said:

my other bias chingu Xu Kai

Oh it's him! :kiss_wink:

@Ameera Ali Good news. He has abs!

large.1536203855_XUKAICHENG-007.JPG.d20c

3 minutes ago, Learry said:

i posted this in Heartbeat thread it is too early to have poll in the Heartbeat abt.

No, not too early, but we're close to ep 5 (it airs the day after tomorrow). So, if you don't mind, let's have a poll after ep 6 has aired on Tuesday.  In that way we will have enough time to conduct the poll properly.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1