Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

prevent leaky nights too

After this clearly I was wrong we don’t host as @partyon say since 1998 so we didn’t have to  potty train our neighbour in Europe :mrgreen:

@joccu , @larus @partyon , @sweetroad in final Croatia   will be potty trained :D

IMG-6476.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

Käärijä hype is really big in here. I knew it was going to big but honestly not this BIG. Even blind Channel did not get this much of hype. 

IMG-6501.gif

he so popular  he come to Uk like this  :Megalol:

Ryanair first class shipping 

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Tomorrow is semi-final 2! Should we put up a poll?

Yeah 

oh twin I checked & I catch up with dr cha :D

I can’t wait for next episode :loolz:

IMG-6499.gif

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Enjoy Eurovision tonight @joccu @Ameera Ali and @partyon! @rocat @agenth and @larus will you be watching?

I caught a bit of it on YouTube! 
The emcee who speaks French is really loud. Does she not know that her mic works?
musik heidi GIF by funk
Which acts are the ones to watch? I Sweden has an angsty singer with long nails who is a hot favourite it seems. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

oh twin I checked & I catch up with dr cha :D

Oh, you got through all 8 episodes in one go?

Isn’t the drama good, twin? Am laughing so much at the hubby’s facial expressions :D 

59 minutes ago, rocat said:

Which acts are the ones to watch?

From semi-final one I would say Sweden, Finland, Norway, Israel. Do not watch no pants Croatia :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

@Ameera Ali @sweetroad @joccu @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @4evrkdrama

Am skimming through a new Thai lakorn called Club Friday: Karma or Destiny.

Synopsis:

So poor dude gets a rich nice girl pregnant, but little does she know that he is (kinda) cheating on her.

@partyon comment: to me it looks like they're just super good friends but he's emotionally more invested in "mistress" than his girlfriend the rich nice girl

When rich nice girl finds out she's of course confused and heartbroken because she gave up everything to be with him. Her daddy's real rich and he doesn't accept poor boyfriend.

:bawling:

She confronts boyfriend and with tears streaming down her face asks why he cheated on her. She then reveals to him that she's scared because she's pregnant. He's like WHAAAAT??!?!? You're pregnant?!??!<yes, very dramatic I know>

@partyon comment: It's a Thai lakorn, what were you expecting?

Dude says. And listen to this :rage:

"Are you sure you're not lying about your pregnancy just to get me to cut off all ties with "mistress""?

shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

She hands him her pregnancy test:

image.png?width=1369&height=721

There are 2 lines on it, and he's like. I'm gonna be a dad? Noooooo.... This can't be happening.

image.png?width=1104&height=751

As a viewer, I'm confused. That's a covid test, is it not?

:surprisedwut:

So does she have covid or is she pregnant?

The plot thickens... Dun. Dun. Dun.

:evilelmo:

- no number -

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

As a viewer, I'm confused. That's a covid test, is it not?

That is totally a Covid test! LOL!! :joy: Either the Thai lakorn has a very low budget, some prop assistant got confused, or the show is messing with you thinking you don't know any better. :joy:

Is it just me or are the men of Eurovision choosing skimpier and skimpier outfits? I used to shake my head at the women, but this year I'm totally shaking my head at the men. I'm not feeling judgmental, I just really really don't want to see all the skin that everyone wants to show me. :spitswater:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

24 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

That is totally a Covid test! LOL!! :joy: Either the Thai lakorn has a very low budget, some prop assistant got confused, or the show is messing with you thinking you don't know any better. :joy:

Yea, I  was like a pregnancy test would have cost like 10 euros more. They must have been saving money like the UK in yesterday's eurovision :D

In any case, I can reveal that the lady was pregnant. So not covid.

And she kicked the dude out because he was emotionally damaged and unavailable. He didn't know if he loved her or not. So rich lady gave birth to a cute baby and lived with her loving dad instead.

The end.

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

And she kicked the dude out because he was emotionally damaged and unavailable. He didn't know if he loved her or not. So rich lady gave birth to a cute baby and lived with her loving dad instead.

The end.

It's over already? We were just getting into it! :D

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

It's over already? We were just getting into it! :D

Yeah, it was only 4 episodes in total and I was FFing at 16x the normal speed :D

On another note, JK needs a new hairstylist. :grimace:

AVvXsEgF05m3GXO910pVTiXCvZSVwsZ8aMYO_oQp

Was reading some UNVERIFIED gossip about him a few days ago and apparently he has some very iffy friends. He's been mixing with the wrong crowd for some while now.

Again, not anything we know is true but that's the word on the street.

Btw, Taylor Swift seems to have found a real gem of a boyfriend.... :grimace:

That's not the only controversy he's been in. Other things listed here:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/05/theqoo-taylor-swift-and-matthew-healy.html

Take a look at the comment section. Even I didn't know about all the stuff this dude's been up to.

• Sad 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

He's been mixing with the wrong crowd for some while now.

Aww, if that's true that's too bad. :(

Did you finish Secret Garden yet? I made the promise to finish this past weekend but it got away from me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1