Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Feels like I'm already attracted to Justice in the Dark when I completely know nothing of it...Lol...

CTO 

@MayanEcho

CTO

@the_sweetroad Waiting for you girl! Hope you like mint pistachio ice cream!

505fd1ea2e05ffaea8e0e2da16769552.gif

@joccu I went in for Wuxin the monk coz he has beautiful eye lashes...But ended up falling for Tang Lian who is next to him...

63E266A2C10D61675781794.jpeg

CTO 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Want to consider anime? One of the beautiful couple in Blood of Youth...And they stay true to the adaptation...

TBH I might watch the anime version first. ^_^ Like I did with Lighter and Princess.

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Im not sure if this is true...:unsure: but...fingers crossed...   :D

It's a better option than re-shooting kW scenes IMO. The drama was about to air when KW's crimes were investigated. BTW, the whistle-blower made her acting debut as FL in an upcoming web drama.

Dulce-De-Leche-Shortbread-Cookie-Sandwic

ctto

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hello chingus!

I have had too many long days with work that, in my exhaustion, I have become sick.   :crazily:

But it's a new day!  And Wednesday where I'm at.  

Wednesday Morning GIF

11 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon How are you chingu? This gives so BL vibes...From Blood of Youth... @joccu I must say I enjoyed overall. Though some parts are bit flawed but still acceptable... @MayanEcho Do consider this... @JungAhIrin You are into Cdrama too right? 

Yes!  I am into CDramas too.  And yes, this video made me think this is a BL drama.  Is that not so?  It does look super interesting.  I am adding it to my Watchlist, for sure!

37 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  Oh. day before my b-day. 

Ooh~  When is your birthday??  Mine was on the 8th of this month.

So much food on this thread that it's now making me hungry.  But I'm in the mood for some Mexican food.

Can someone teach me how to post pictures on here?  I seem to be having trouble... :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

@JungAhIrin  i use  https://postimages.org/ i download the photo I want to post example in in here and then I use the direct link. And then I just past the direct link in to here.  I hope this made some sense. 

or you can just use some photo in online. Copy it and just past here using 

the insert image from url below.

D43-A5218-EE3-B-449-F-8680-CBFD66-DC829-

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1