Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

there is only chaste herb tea in AoS.. i made up the ambrosia pills

Good idea, chingu! There’s a good kdrama storyline in there :wow1:.

So busy over here. Finally getting a summer vacation for a few days before fall stuff kicks off again. Unfortunately everyone else in Europe had that same idea:

New York People GIF by Amazon Prime Video

When does it start cooling down for you over there? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hello there :)

Summer vacation is almost over and it's back to school grind again in 2 days time. Time to wake up early again, LOL.

Huh, good thing I checked the email used for schools and other things today since the school app is quiet. Almost missed an important circular sent last Thursday for the classes reopening. 

Nachos pie for everyone! 

Nacos-Pie_680px_2_Main.jpg

ctto

I wanna try making salmon patties when not busy.

Salmon-Patties_7.jpg

ctto

@LeftCoastOppa, @sadthe1st is the undisputed queen of foodies in +/- thread ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

When does it start cooling down for you over there?

its been raining quite a lot lately, so weather has been cooling.. perfect for naps and cosy under the blankies..

more especially, no mood to work lol

John Candy Reaction GIF by Laff

hope you had fun with the short summer vacation, many people actually prefer autumn than summer!

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Big Mouse

Shocked Disney GIF by Mickey Mouse

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Time to wake up early again, LOL.

you need to prep the yummy kiddo lunchboxes!

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

the undisputed queen of foodies in +/- thread

Season 2 No GIF by Paramount+

i need some of those nachos!!

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

Morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

Glad to see both @MayanEcho and @sadthe1st back on the thread! :kiss_wink:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng is still MIA - only commenting on drama threads. He’s abandoned this thread. This a sad day peeps!

:brokenheart:

I hope he would participate tomorrow when it’s time for barf lakorn with half-uncle… 

@joccu @Lmangla @Min2206 @the_sweetroad Big Mouth ep 9 was so thrilling! There was a big reveal, This drama is just getting better - ratings hit an all time high. :glasses:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, let’s watch ep 10 together tonight!

:sparklyeyes:

@agenth is sad cause I paused Tell Me Your Wish… :bawling: I am loving oppa’s role but am not feeling the FL or the romance. I want to binge watch the drama later and FF all the romantic scenes. :joy:

Gonna visit a pâtisserie today - definitely feeling like a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake. And some champagne later. Yay!

spacer.png

What Saturday plans do the rest of you have? 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng is still MIA - only commenting on drama threads. He’s abandoned this thread. This a sad day peeps!

:brokenheart:

I hope he would participate tomorrow when it’s time for barf lakorn with half-uncle… 

HI NOONA!

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

I'm still here - so cheer up, and just remember, after AoS's last episode Sunday, you get to pick The Thai Lakorn I'll be watching and my 8 episode watch begins :rolleyes:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@agenth is sad cause I paused Tell Me Your Wish… :bawling: I am loving oppa’s role but am not feeling the FL or the romance. I want to binge watch the drama later and FF all the romantic scenes.

... FF all the romantic scenes ... hmmmmm....

Contemplating GIFs | Tenor

I do find it a teenie bit ironic that she who is constantly regaling us with the near daily mating practices of one "creepy uncle" has no time for romantic scenes, nevermind the fact that it is one of her dearest Oppa's

( yes yes yes, I know ... love and lust and all that ... but still ... a teeeeeenie bit ironic)

Animated GIF

:rolleyes:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I'm still here - so cheer up, and just remember, after AoS's last episode Sunday, you get to pick The Thai Lakorn I'll be watching and my 8 episode watch begins :rolleyes:

Yes, finally season 1 is coming to an end. :sweats:Been a loooooooong ride.

Since @joccu and I are nice Thai lakorn noonas, we're gonna let you pick between two lakorns. A barf one and a non-barf one. Would you prefer to get a synopsis of both before you decide?

45 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... FF all the romantic scenes ... hmmmmm....

I don't like the FL okay? :onfirex:

46 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I do find it a teenie bit ironic that she who is constantly regaling us with the near daily mating practices of one "creepy uncle" has no time for romantic scenes, nevermind the fact that it is one of her dearest Oppa's

Dongsaeng, this drama should be without romance. It just doesn't fit in the theme and plot. While I absolutely adore oppa's kissing technique and know he's very good when it comes to romantic scenes, this time around I have to give it a pass.

Garbage Throw Away GIF by I Love That For You

362 C

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Guys I found gluten-free pasteis de nata on vacation! 

ooh nice. Haven't had those since I went to Portugal, which... has been a while. I'd like to visit again ugh.

Meanwhile I have to pack again as I will be off again... I#ve been absent a lot as I had a lot to do and then during weekends I was literally like....  sitting and relaxing :D

What is everyone up to? 

I came back from my holiday but then thought about takign another holiday, or at least mentally planning it hahahaah - it takes a while. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

You are definitely finding very disturbing Gifs these days

hahaha i cant wait to see @LeftCoastOppa start on the thai lakorn that @partyon @joccu delicately handpicked for him

Yep Yes GIF by Big Brother

13 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

gluten-free pasteis de nata on vacation!

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

10 minutes ago, agenth said:

What is everyone up to? 

everyone is on holiday!!! but meee.. oh well, i havent renewed my passport.. lazy me haha so i can only stay within my country

total bellas nikki GIF by E!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

everyone is on holiday!!! but meee.. oh well, i havent renewed my passport.. lazy me haha so i can only stay within my country

I seeeeeeeeee. Is it a huge bureaucratic bother to do so ? :D

Do you have any Dramas that you are looking forward to this autumn ?

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, agenth said:

Meanwhile I have to pack again as I will be off again... I#ve been absent a lot as I had a lot to do and then during weekends I was literally like....  sitting and relaxing :D

I hear you… this summer has been either 100% full-on crazy or periods of downtime where I’m parked on the couch for hours. 

20 minutes ago, agenth said:

Haven't had those since I went to Portugal, which... has been a while.

In some places, Lidl and Carrefour are starting to sell them now in their bakery sections. :gangnamstyle:(just not GF)

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, agenth said:

ooh nice. Haven't had those since I went to Portugal, which... has been a while. I'd like to visit again ugh.

Chingu, don't you have them in your local Lidl? :scream:

200.gif

@LeftCoastOppa dongseang, here are your choices:

OPTION 1: BARF

The Player - it's actually interesting and very thrilling despite its barf factor. Ask @joccu :joy:

"The world of the wealthy isn't as perfect as it seems. It could become real dark in a short time. What happens when one of them starts a game of life, that leads to a murder and exposes those Dark Secrets?"

(from: https://mydramalist.com/682593-the-player)

Available on YouTube fully subbed by the network GMMTV.

Trailer:

OPTION 2: NOT BARF

Switch of Fate (Kaen Rak Salub Chata) - one of @Lmangla's big favorites last year. No barf, and it's a soul switch drama done really well.  You'll be in the right zone because of Alchemy.

"Wat is a famous celebrity who is dating a famous model named Ginney. Tet is a famous pilot who is in a relationship with a doctor named Kulanji. But one day, the body of Wat and Tet have switched. As Tet and Wat have totally different occupation, how will they handle the situation? Will Ginney and Kulanji notice the truth?"

(from: https://mydramalist.com/63755-keun-ruk-salub-chata)

Not available on YouTube, but can be found on platforms where k-dramas are available too.

Trailer:

What's your choice, dongsaeng? You gotta watch 2 episodes next week and give your comments on them on this thread. :kiss_wink:

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

No problem, I will be visiting your country this winter. Hahah

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

In some places, Lidl and Carrefour are starting to sell them now in their bakery sections. :gangnamstyle:(just not GF)

I never knew about them but when I am on travel, I usually research what is a speciality of food around the area and found this place:

https://pasteisdebelem.pt/en/

pastel_de_belem_caixa.jpg

They are awesome when still hot/warm!

Now that you made me want to try again, I can think I saw them at a shopping centre nearby, or will check out Lidl. We don't have Carrefour here

Thanks for the tip!

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Chingu, don't you have them in your local Lidl? :scream:

The Lidl nearby me is a bit further than the Aldi I go to :D Soooooooo....  I rarely go to Lidl. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, agenth said:

Is it a huge bureaucratic bother to do so ?

its actually quite convenient haha except probably longer waiting time for it to be ready since everyone is rushing to renew their passports for vacations, especially year end holidays..

snowman GIF

@partyon you’re visiting sg?? woohoo hawker center food.. yum yum yum!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1