Add and Subtract Game

Admin

happy friday ~

this laugh is just too cute :D

im wondering if it's too late for me to continue watching the veil :D i only finished ep 1 ahhaha.

also, this week's running man will have a squid game special, if anyone is interested. 

has everyone seen squid game by the way? it's super popular everywhere, yet i haven't seen many people drop by our squid game thread.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@gm4queen Hope you had a sweet evening tea. 

@Sky Kang There's one more day left here for the weekend to start. Nonetheless, it's still good. Haha. Happy weekend to you and everyone! 

@partyon @joccu @sadthe1st Speaking of new dramas, are you going to watch Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Jun in one drama soon? Also Jo In Sung will be back to K-Drama Land @partyon! Yahoo! Months have to go fast first for them to happen. Sigh. Haha.

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, joccu said:

Are you watching the reflection of you?

i'm starting ep2 now..

seems like everyone has some dark secrets..

spoiler is purely my guess.. maybe ep2 will give more insights..

Spoiler

the guy lying unconscious in bed in ireland (or maybe it isn't ireland but still in korea).. could have the guy the 1FL accidentally hurt and threw down the lake.. he could also have been 2FL bf which ended up leaving her for 1FL.. and i'm guessing, 1FL husband seems to know something or trying to find out something

19 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Speaking of new dramas, are you going to watch Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Jun in one drama soon? Also Jo In Sung will be back to K-Drama Land

i'm not too sure hahaha, i start new dramas and drop them fast.. i still haven't watched the recent 2 ep of Red Skies... losing a bit of interest..

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

@BlackLotus1025 Jo In Sung oppa back in kdrama land! :love:

Yes, I'm going in with you! Haha! It's based on this:

moving_disney%2B.jpg

Haha! The title is "Moving" and he'll be with Han Hyo Joo and Ryu Seung Ryung! 

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

@BlackLotus1025 it is violent but for me it is tolerable. 

What is the name of the new drama staring wi ha Jun? 

I think there's a lot of blood that seems realistic there so I can't watch it. Huhu.

It's this one; title is "Bad and Crazy". 

20211015_kdrama1.jpg

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm starting ep2 now..

seems like everyone has some dark secrets..

spoiler is purely my guess.. maybe ep2 will give more insights..

Hide contents

i'm not too sure hahaha, i start new dramas and drop them fast.. i still haven't watched the recent 2 ep of Red Skies... losing a bit of interest..

OMGosh! Haha! I can't blame you though. Dramas usually have good premise but at times some of them will then lose its impact after some episodes. Haha. That's why, holding on is quite a test. Haha.

How come? The last episode was much better than the second to the last one. Give it a try when you feel like watching it. :)

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

46 minutes ago, agenth said:

has everyone seen squid game by the way? it's super popular everywhere, yet i haven't seen many people drop by our squid game thread

Might consider it, if only to listen to the music used. ^_^ Seen some clips and they're dope.

@BlackLotus1025 The lyrics aren't familiar...it's an old or recent song? Sang by a girl or a boy? What's the genre? The lyrics seem sweet though it's seems like it's a goodbye song.

good-evening-coffee-images-52650-28365.j

Happy weekend y'all!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

How come? The last episode was much better than the second to the last one. Give it a try when you feel like watching it.

not dropping it yet, just no enthusiasm to chase it right after the eng subs are out lol

but i know i'll definitely feel sorry for the 2ML!

he's in one variety show recently right? with honey lee.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@BlackLotus1025 The lyrics aren't familiar...it's an old or recent song? Sang by a girl or a boy? What's the genre? The lyrics seem sweet though it's seems like it's a goodbye song.

Happy weekend y'all!

I'm not sure if it's old or not, but the singer is a female. It's ballad. Yeah, the songs sounds bittersweet. It's one of the OSTs used in Da Li and Cocky Prince whenever Park Gyu Young's character, Da Li, will think of her late father and how he'd react if he sees her struggles and success now that's she the new director of the art museum. I really wish I could find that song and download it. 

The second stanza goes like this:

"You open your eyes and its time that I call your name

I can still feel you near me

And every beat of me, my life was brighter, just by knowing you..

You ooohh you hooo hooo

I'll do anything for you..."

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

not dropping it yet, just no enthusiasm to chase it right after the eng subs are out lol

but i know i'll definitely feel sorry for the 2ML!

he's in one variety show recently right? with honey lee.

Oh. Haha! I think you're not the only one who will feel sorry for him. In fact, I am feeling sorry for him already. Haha. 

I think I've seen that but HL will just guest maybe? Not sure though. I know that they starred together in a hit movie though. HL really suits roles like that. Haha.

Is HoW the one with Choi Jin Hyuk? Or that's a different one? Oh, I think that's I Live Alone? 

Enjoy @joccuand @partyon! Maybe next time if you guys have time, we can all have TeleParty on Netflix or somewhere. Haha!

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@BlackLotus1025  that would be great. :heart:

Looking forward to it. If not Netflix's TeleParty, we can all have a Zoom party with no cameras on for the first time. Haha. And watch a K-movie or drama. Haha. Hope that time would come soon. :heart:

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I love kiwi iced tea! Have you tried it?

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4