Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I agree with @ktcjdrama - you might like Unfamiliar Family. It has these surprise elements (almost makjang) that probably might interest you. The synopsis is very misleading - I read it again yesterday and it's really not very descriptive of what the drama is really about. Try one episode maybe?

I glanced through a recap; well, actually I looked through the photos. hahahhaha read a few phrases here and there. not catching my interest. :sweatingbullets:... am watching 2 daily dramas + one that is already finished. so enough family drama makjang factor that is far more spicy. hahahaha...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, im0202 said:

But that has spoilers!!!:joy:

Hahaha. Cannot open then. Just ask us.

@Lawyerh How about a bullet journal? I started it last year and I think it helps and you can customise how you want to use it to your work and lifestyle. I also write a lot of notes on my phone when I am on the go.

@snowlou Good luck on your exams! I wonder if HP will also begin to incorporate more stories of nurses next yet. The episode featuring Nurse Song was so touching! I cried buckets.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are still thinking about this? xixixixi :blush: btw how tall are you chingu?

Hehe :D I don't want to reveal my exact height (this is the Internet after all ;) ), but I'm between 170-180 cm.

How about you? :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wow got attitude... I like it :joy: :joy:

+2

Me likey likey @partyon attitude too:D here s cookie for you:cookie:

Thank you everyone...my exam isnt until next Thursday though. Until then..i'll still sneak in to watch dramas like :ph34r: so hubby wont catch me. 

@wallflowersforjaneI did wonder too..how come there s no loveline between doctor and nurse in HP. I heard it's also quite common in hospital setting. 

@kokodus hang on..wait...you said your professors...are you a doctor??? Or working in healthcare setting?

@partyon i am also wary of revealing personal info on the internet...but when ppl ask.. I cant but to answer hahahahahaha. I hope i am still unsearchable with many infos about myself available on this thread:scream:

+2

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw I envy you!!

lol :D Maria Sharapova is over 180 cm. :D

No need to be envious - you can date almost all guys because they will be for the most part always taller than you.

I am envious of you! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

ahemCHIHONGahem

I will 100% be supporting this ship :D but atm..no single nurses in HP strike me as a good candidate for ChiHong LOLOLOL. 

+2

2 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

@thanie Maybe Dr Who is leaving his/her Tardis there to interrupt the dimensions?? [I didn't watch TKEM, just messing around ;)]

I always appreciate the patience of being a nurse. I can never hold my temper and deal with interactions with patients....

I'm not watching it (TKEM) either, not really a fan of LMH so I can't relate :grimace:

• LOL 5

@snowlou Yeah.... I'm a dentist. Still learning to become a good one. LOL. I finished my Under-graduation a year ago and currently pursuing Post-graduation but everything is at halt due to this pandemic....sigh. 

Current mood :

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just now, kokodus said:

@snowlou Yeah.... I'm a dentist. Still learning to become a good one. LOL. I finished my Under-graduation a year ago and currently pursuing Post-graduation but everything is at halt due to this pandemic....sigh. 

Wowwww.. It is so competitive to get into dentistry at uni. You really need a very very good result in high school apparently. I hope one day they find a way so it is not painful when nerve is affected in dental treatment. It is sooo painful i think that is one of the things i am so scared of!

+2

1 minute ago, snowlou said:

Wowwww.. It is so competitive to get into dentistry at uni. You really need a very very good result in high school apparently. I hope one day they find a way so it is not painful when nerve is affected in dental treatment. It is sooo painful i think that is one of the things i am so scared of!

+2

I'm a model student, if you can't already tell....hahahahaha. If the tooth is well anaesthetized, even if we hit the nerve there will no pain. LOL. 

I'm just going to go and take a nap right now....done with today's dose of insanity. 

EaAYqY8U8AQSsfL?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I also scared go to dentist @snowlou @kokodus :lol: Taking my tooth wisdom quite traumatizing :ph34r:

+2

Yesss...i'm also afraid of going to dentist:no_mouth:

Last time when i was already above 28yrs old (or even older than 30?) I went to my mum's friend..she was a dentist. I had to get tooth filling fixed. In order to do that the dentist had to scrap the old filling and make LARGER hole so she could properly put the new filling in. And...this was done WITHOUT any numbing agents. It touched my nerve once..was so painful I clamped my mouth shut and refused to open it and my mum had to threaten me like i was a little kid. So embarassing:joy:

@kokodus that is true..except that in the process of anaesthetising...it can hit the nerve too..it happened to me once:joy: also...sometimes it also cant be fully numbed eg in the case of root canal??

+2

I admit that some dental procedures are unpleasant. Sometimes local anaesthesia doesn't work as we expected....In root canals, if the tooth is infected, then the nerves are already dead, so it won't produce any pain. It's not always the case though. You all should just take care of your oral hygiene better, but that means no business for us...LOL. I'm torn. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@kokodus Wow, cheering you on to be a GREAT dentist!

My mum works as a dental nurse, and all her friends are nurses too. So I was that weird kid who was never afraid of going to the dentist. Haha! It was just a fun place to hang out since I was there all the time.

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

I will 100% be supporting this ship :D but atm..no single nurses in HP strike me as a good candidate for ChiHong LOLOLOL. 

Trusting ShinLee to cast and write someone amazing! Boy deserves a girl who likes him back loads.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

I'm not scared at all about going to the dentist - I actually quite enjoy it.... :joy:

That said, I'm pretty happy that they nowadays treat the area with a topical anesthetic before they give the actual numbing shot. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@kokodus Wow, cheering you on to be a GREAT dentist!

My mum works as a dental nurse, and all her friends are nurses too. So I was that weird kid who was never afraid of going to the dentist. Haha! It was just a fun place to hang out since I was there all the time.

Wow your mom is a dental nurse?!? That's great!!! I used to be so scared to go to dentist while I was a kid. But look at me now....LOL. I'm still learning....we don't have any use for dentists during this pandemic so I have been jobless for the past few months....hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

hat said, I'm pretty happy that they nowadays treat the area with a topical anesthetic before they give the actual numbing shot. :sweatingbullets:

I'm more like ...  just give me general anaesthesia. :mrgreen:

@partyon @wallflowersforjane you both are rare breed indeed. Very brave!

+2

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wow your mom is a dental nurse?!? That's great!!! I used to be so scared to go to dentist while I was a kid. But look at me now....LOL. I'm still learning....we don't have any use for dentists during this pandemic so I have been jobless for the past few months....hahaha. 

Haha! Now the kids will be scared of you. Pacify them with cute stuff for good behaviour! She's actually been re-deployed to help out in the pandemic. Pretty much all healthcare professionals here. There's even a voluntary scheme for those who are retired or working in the private sector. 

12 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon @wallflowersforjane you both are rare breed indeed. Very brave!

Not so brave as an adult. Haha! I got an extraction and a crown done last year because my tooth cracked while eating a nut. The sound of that drill was not fun. I remember the nurse patting and holding my hand whenever I flinched from the sound or pressure.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodus @Lawyerh @Lmangla  Looks like even Lee Soo Hyuk's abs couldn't save Born Again.... lol :D

Spoiler

6980a769d0b1b1484f3e3eed98708b5ed508628e

credit:thingskateknows Tumblr

Just read Ms. Koala's article about Born Again - she was not kind...... :D:D:D

"Born Again Ends with Low Ratings and Complete and Utter Narrative c**p as Jang Ki Yong and Lee Soo Hyun Swan Through the Crazy"

• Like 1
  • LOL 5