Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus I thought he looked pretty good in Mr Sunshine too. Swinging that sword around and fighting. *fans self. It's really my only reason for wanting to watch it. Haha!

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The angsty separation... hmm haha no comment. This is just a MUST in drama. 

*Prays this doesn't happen for Wintergarden!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

so did you watch more? it is kind of weird that they slept together willingly which basically makes this a cheating story where the cheaters are the leads. LOL. not exactly the way usual dramas go. think thats why in other versions, it was basically unwilling/unknowing. but this tweaked version means he was already attracted to her in some sense and this is basically a confused story about a one night stand after a couple of drinks. :sweatingbullets:

I watched the first 12 episodes by fast forwarding a lot of the parts. :D It's a similar story but there is so much they changed. Gonna watch the remaining 24 episodes with the FF button nearby too.

I'm still in shock there's a durian cheese pizza. I mean cheese also smells - what's the combo of durian and cheese like? :w00t::blink::crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

51 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@kokodus I thought he looked pretty good in Mr Sunshine too. Swinging that sword around and fighting. *fans self. It's really my only reason for wanting to watch it. Haha!

*Prays this doesn't happen for Wintergarden!

Have you watched Mr. sunshine? I want to watch it for oppa, but knowing that his character ends in tragedy, I have very little motivation to start it....

I'm a sucker for angst tbh. I like my fluff but to make the fluff work they need to bring in some angst, so that the payoff is worth it. I'm ok with wingar breaking up in the middle of S2, if it means they reconcile with hot peckings and more. /winks

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm still in shock there's a durian cheese pizza. I mean cheese also smells - what's the combo of durian and cheese like? :w00t::blink::crazy:

Hahahaha! I am thinking like a durian cheesecake? They are pretty yummy! Its more creamy and sweet, than smelly. I would try that durian cheese pizza just for giggles.

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Have you watched Mr. sunshine? I want to watch it for oppa, but knowing that his character ends in tragedy, I have very little motivation to start it....

I'm a sucker for angst tbh. I like my fluff but to make the fluff work they need to bring in some angst, so that the payoff is worth it. I'm ok with wingar breaking up in the middle of S2, if it means they reconcile with hot peckings and more. /winks

Not yet! But I know he doesn't get the girl since he's the 2ML right. Really think I got to be in the right mood for it since it's a historical.

Hahaha! Okay, I will only allow for that if we get all the hot making-up later. Oh man, I think we are going so much angst with IkSong and Bidulgi that I really need Wintergarden gives us the fluff to balance it out.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Hahaha! Okay, I will only allow for that if we get all the hot making-up later. Oh man, I think we are going so much angst with IkSong and Bidulgi that I really need Wintergarden gives us the fluff to balance it out.

I agree Wintergarden has to be responsible for all the fluff in S2. I actually can't see them breaking up for any reason, they might have some conflict or misunderstanding, but don't think it will be up to the level of them breaking up. I just can't see Jeong won distancing himself from her after all the pain he has gone through in S1. He will be a clingy bf and wouldn't let her go. Eeeeeee. 

I'm also not in the mood for historicals, I think I might just rewatch RDTK after this. I don't remember much of it except for the hot kisses. LOL. But HP has ruined hospital dramas for me...sigh. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

:sweatingbullets: First time making a gif on an software not on a phone hahahaha (Never again will i use a software...so many work..Use phone better lol) 

+2

What are you using ? On that contrary I find it much easier to pc . 

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@snowlou @Lawyerh Did you guys read Shin PD's interview. He pretty much confirmed IkSong endgame. I feel very much at ease now. LOL. 

I just did!!yeahhhhhh. Why are you the one at ease koko?:joy:

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I just did!!yeahhhhhh. Why are you the one at ease koko?:joy:

I was anxious that they will drop some bomb in the next season saying that Songhwa's first love is not Ikjun but someone else....this is reply trauma....don't mind me. LOL. Ever since 6th ep, when he came to get her biopsy results, I have been rooting for Ikjun to get the girl. Hahaha. But Songhwa is so hard to read, so I didn't want to invest myself in this ship and get my heartbroken. 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

so I didn't want to invest myself in this ship and get my heartbroken. 

Oh just ship them..at least you know if it's not sailing you won't be alone:joy: we can wail and mourn together:joy: and if it does sail..it will taste sweeter compared if you don't ship them:tounge_xd: (take WG as an example hahaha)

+2

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus @snowlou HP really actually a clear cut drama. Overthinking make it complicated. So snowlou, we don't need to check how many times Songhwa flicking her glasses okay :joy:

I just did it again and found one glasses flicking incident in ep 1..when she was with... Dr Bong:blink: there goes the theory of she's only doing that with IJ around:bawling: 

+2

10 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Oh just ship them..at least you know if it's not sailing you won't be alone:joy: we can wail and mourn together:joy: and if it does sail..it will taste sweeter compared if you don't ship them:tounge_xd: (take WG as an example hahaha)

+2

I do ship them, maybe not as crazily as WG. Hahaha. I'm interested to see how Ikjun is going to break the wall Songhwa has built after he hurt her in the past. I feel more angst and heartbreak coming their way before they can be together. 

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I do ship them, maybe not as crazily as WG. Hahaha. I'm interested to see how they Ikjun is going to break the wall Songhwa has built after he hurt her in the past. I feel more angst and heartbreak coming their way before they can be together. 

I welcome angst and heartbreak..as long as they still end up together... And maybe as long as they re not dating anyone else in between (eg chi hong thats just going to be so unfair to IJ). And please no two timing like JI either:D

+2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus @snowlou The PD must be sad. It's not that we overlooked Ikjun arms on SH during 99, but we're so worried this can't be taken as just what we see ... :joy:

It's like if it's too easy, we won't get satisfied kind of case :tounge_wink:

Ikr?!? But he is the one to be blamed. Most of us here have watched reply series and have been aware of his penchant for "twists". So eventhough we doubted from the beginning that Songhwa's first love is Ikjun, as soon as they revealed Ikjun also reciprocated Songhwa's feelings, we tracked back and said that nahhh it can't be that easy. Hahahaha. 

• LOL 3

+2

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus @snowlou The PD must be sad. It's not that we overlooked Ikjun arms on SH during 99, but we're so worried this can't be taken as just what we see ... :joy:

It's like if it's too easy, we won't get satisfied kind of case :tounge_wink:

He must have seen this coming haha. I for one will be satisfied with it being as we see it. Twists are great though.. Only if it's not ridiculous and if it supports and strengthens the logical development of the story so far

+2

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Not yet! But I know he doesn't get the girl since he's the 2ML right. Really think I got to be in the right mood for it since it's a historical.

Nooo try and watch it! The leads and second leads have their own pairing:ph34r: You will fall in love with his character in this. Actually this was my first YYS drama lol. I watched Dr Romantic after this. 

Phew I think I’ve finally caught up with the pages...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

I agree Wintergarden has to be responsible for all the fluff in S2. I actually can't see them breaking up for any reason, they might have some conflict or misunderstanding, but don't think it will be up to the level of them breaking up. I just can't see Jeong won distancing himself from her after all the pain he has gone through in S1. He will be a clingy bf and wouldn't let her go. Eeeeeee. 

I'm also not in the mood for historicals, I think I might just rewatch RDTK after this. I don't remember much of it except for the hot kisses. LOL. But HP has ruined hospital dramas for me...sigh. 

Please let him get jealous over something! Then it will be a fluffy misunderstanding!

I cannot watch RDTK. I cannot see YYS in another medical drama with another girl!

@kokodus @snowlou @Lawyerh Feeling so vindicated after reading PD Shin's interviews! But I am surprised that he was so clear about the love lines. I didn't expect him to come right out to say it. I don't have the Reply baggage so it was clear-cut to me but ugh all those doubts got to me. Although, it was really fun to watch and analyse a drama so intensely. 

39 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Nooo try and watch it! The leads and second leads have their own pairing:ph34r: You will fall in love with his character in this. Actually this was my first YYS drama lol. I watched Dr Romantic after this. 

Hello! You are out of your bat cave! Added to my Netflix list already, just waiting for the right mood to strike to watch it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2