[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

Guest roxxsays

Hi'ya, @NGRChick ! Lol, it's so true - this drama is interesting.. I recommend reading the manhwa because it's so good  :-bd  :-bd  ~  Lol! I guess a relationship between a non-psychologist and a psychologist will be quite tricky enough  :D:D  let alone between two psychologists.. the romance could use up every move and every emotion pretty soon  ;)) ;))  but if a psychologist wanted to be in love, there's no better choice than with another psychologist, I guess... because only another psychologist can withstand that crazy amount of analyzing coming from a psychologist  :)) :)(though detectives is a good choice as well - they're so used to the kind of tense analyzing that come with psychology :)) :)) ) 
@conankung - Why? Why?? Whyyy? :(( :((

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roxxsays

I noticed that Dr. Frost's clothing style has 'evolved' (or is it actually devolved?)  :)) :D ... When he first appeared in the drama, he was so prim and proper that if he be a lady - he'd been a prissy :)) :))  - that he felt like a cold unapproachable person who had frosty walls shooting up to the sky.  But  now, he's starting to wear a more casual clothes (the checkered shirt and woolen vest?) and even had the shirt buttoned down / unbutton  ;) :\">  It looked very much like TA Yoon's casual style.. The way he was dressing casually looked as if he was starting to be influenced by her easygoing attitude, like he was starting to let his guard down and it showed in his clothing choice..   :x :x :\"> :\"> ;)  Love the idea of him being successfully albeit unconsciously influenced by her "to feel", even though his stumped empathy sensors at his damaged frontal brain lobe had supposedly rendered it rather impossible for him)  - Yes, i'm a die hard romantic and wish to  fool myself to believe that this is actually possible - even if it's just in this drama  :D:D =)) =))
I'm so shipping these two :x :x :x

LOL. I love how Frost calls Assist Yoon "Observation Case #1". I think in spite of himself, Frost is becoming quite fond of Assist. Yoon. God forbid he should miss hearing her voice for him to make up a reason to call her. :D
Anyway, maybe I shouldn't have watched Ep.5  yet. A bit of a cliffhanger. Definitely a strong Sherlock vibe happening in this storyline.

Merry Christmas messages from Dr. Frost cast.

크리스마스 이브 인사 정은채 송창의 이윤지 닥터 프로스트

SCE -- The weather has gotten very cold. Be careful not to catch a cold and take good care of your body. Merry Christmas.
JEC -- It's cold. Be careful not to catch a cold. Merry Christmas.
LYJ -- Have a happy year's end and Merry Christmas.

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1419385216822831002

Also, LYJ treated Dr. Frost staff with these snacks as early Christmas presents.
B5lol1pCQAI9NtY.jpg
credit lyj's twitter

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; font-size-adjust: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-feature-settings: inherit; font-language-override: inherit; font-kerning: inherit; font-synthesis: inherit; font-size: 1.4em; font-family: "Open Sans","Helvetica Neue",Arial,sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-weight: 600; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;"Top Ten K-drama Moments Of The Week – December Week 4

Top Ten K-drama Moments Of The Week – December Week 4

4. “Dr. Frost”: Death is an option

Song Sun was in a dire pinch when her handsome and sweet co-worker held her captive. He had had a crush on her for a while, but his affection for her became dangerous when he decided he wanted to propose and marry her. To get out of this predicament, Sun ate the nuts in her salad, to which she was allergic. When she began showing of symptoms of anaphylactic shock, he scuttled to the kitchen for a glass of water. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Sun called for help. Luckily, it showed up in time and Frost was able to inject her with an EpiPen.

The irony hadn’t escaped us that to save her life, Sun had to further endanger it, but we admire her courage.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/23/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-december-week-4/5/

Viki had this posted on the wall for the Drama Dr, Frost.

Episode 6 will not air on Sunday December 28. Dr. Frost will return with episode 6 on Sunday January 4, 2015.  Enjoy the remainder of 2014 and have a safe New Year's Eve.       

WHAT CAMPUS COUPLE OWH FRAPPO

:(

(

this is soooooooooo sad to see them not have a love again :((

Sung and Frost :((

i knooooowwww :'( they just look so beautiful together. Prof. Song before the sister's suicide was just sooo cute and adorable.

Archived