[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

it nice to find this drama, i really start to like iti dont know why , but it have a new touch , it gave me the feeling that i am watching a really story , not too much unrealistic charactersand not too much ordinary ones , i like watching it , and i will like to see more and more of what there hidden inside dr frost hearti like how simply Jung Eun Chae saw through him in ep 2 , "it cause you scared from people , that why you always alone ".. i think that words hit exactly dr frost pain , and i looking forward to tonight ep when Jung Eun Chae  say that she going to make him "her project " .

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, who's gonna be his love interest here ? Not Song Sun rite or Sung Ah ? I have watched two episode and it's good. My best friend told me about this drama so i  watched this although i never read the webtoon. Tonight right ? Cant wait

I hope they won't go as far as developing a loveline between Frost and Sung Ah. I'm way more interested in Frost's back stories. It looks like they're setting up for one big case, maybe toward the end, that happened when he was a child. We saw a little bit of flashbacks in EP 2 and more in EP3. Also, we still have Prof. Song's sister's case to deal with.
EP3 rating: 1.6% (credit naver)
닥터프로스트 송창의
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1417993238812957002

@conankung, hi there. Actually I would like to see if they can explore a love line with Yoon because am curious to see if a person without the ability to feel emotions can actually love? I just hope if it goes in that direction, there are no second leads, jelousy evil carnival characters taking away from valuable time to explore the interesting psychology involved

@zaabu I'm just not sure if a person who can't feel emotions can fall in love. I'm afraid some people may not be able to buy a loveline between them. But I have to admit, watching Frost analyze SA's drunk reactions was kinda funny. If he ends up having to analyze himself and his reactions when he feels something toward SA, I'm all for it!

Frost having a loveline with Assistant Yoon would amuse me no end. They are, to all intents and purposes, polar opposites which is why any romance would just rock his universe. Hehehe...She's all emotions, acts spontaneously while he's aloof, calculating and deeply intellectual. She's all heart, he's all head. 
Drunken Yoon was hilarious. Love how she pushes all his buttons. 

40somethingahjumma said: Frost having a loveline with Assistant Yoon would amuse me no end. They are, to all intents and purposes, polar opposites which is why any romance would just rock his universe. Hehehe...She's all emotions, acts spontaneously while he's aloof, calculating and deeply intellectual. She's all heart, he's all head. 

class="content-title"Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – December Week 2

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – December Week 2

9. “Dr. Frost”: Breaking the ice

With their case not going so well, Yoon Sung Ah hits the bottle hard. She criticizes Dr. Baek Nam Bong, aka Dr. Frost, for his cold ways and advises him not to live like that. Things only get funnier when he must piggy back her home and she continues with her tirade. However, even as she talks down to him, his sole response is to psychologically analyze her. She then takes him off guard by putting her head on his chest, which makes his heartbeat, and triggers the most human reaction from Frost yet. Visibly flustered, we learn he has a heart and it can be moved!

We are hoping to see more human aspects to this genius in coming episodes.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/08/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-december-week-2/10/

zaabu said: 40somethingahjumma said: Frost having a loveline with Assistant Yoon would amuse me no end. They are, to all intents and purposes, polar opposites which is why any romance would just rock his universe. Hehehe...She's all emotions, acts spontaneously while he's aloof, calculating and deeply intellectual. She's all heart, he's all head. 

Guest aidsincera

The best mode of transportation. Taxi didn't exist when you drunk :D

2014-12-08-04-14-33_deco_zps1t4waju9.jpg
My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

Prof. Song giving an interview in EP4.

닥터 프로스트 이윤지
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/388408

EP 4 will be Song Sun's episode. Korean fans said it's adapted from an episode in the webtoon. Unfortunately, looks like the webtoon episode hasn't been translated in English.

ruzikie said: 2014121411521658852_1_99_20141214115509.

I found Sung Son and Frost have a sexual tension rather than Yoon with Frost hahaha =)) =)) =))
I better wait for the raw since i cant found the link for live streaming :D

Archived