[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the dangerous love episode happened last night, i was wondering what happen with Sung Sun. I am curious with her because they still hide the mistery between her with Frost. i found Sung Ah with Frost is a cute couple but the sexual tension is superb between Song Sun and Frost. Peace :D

ruzikie said: After the dangerous love episode happened last night, i was wondering what happen with Sung Sun. I am curious with her because they still hide the mistery between her with Frost. i found Sung Ah with Frost is a cute couple but the sexual tension is superb between Song Sun and Frost. Peace :D

@conankung @lexp i havent read the manhwa because this drama was told by my besties and i am so lazy to read all the manhwa but my bestie said, there's no loveline between them ( Song Sun and Frost ) but Song Sun was the one who liked him in the past or i dunno how to say :|
oppssieeee, i just spilled the spoiler

Am I the only one on the Yoon/Frost ship...if a love line were to exist at all. Not for the sexual tension (which clearly that pairing is lacking) but for the emotional challenge Yoon is likely to add to Frost's non-emotional life. I sort of feel like he and Song are too dull emotionally and are both stuck in the nightmare of the past...a past we are still unclear about except for the continued blame Song piles on Frost for killing her sister! I feel like they both need to heal And it's not likely to come from them being entrapped in a guilt-ridden relationahip--not with illusions of said dead sister that keep appearing before Frost. I like Yoon's freshness and bubbly personality and the fact that she is not "well put together" emotionally...as in she wears her emotions on her sleave, and I would like to see how flustered Frost gets as he tries to make sense of all her subjective emotional reactions to situations, including possibly falling in love...I can dream on right?

its ok if there's no loveline bet Dr. frost and Prof. Song..... just give Prof. Song more airtime please. i lover her character. i love complicated character ...im not so into good girl/nice girl character.

don't worry @zaabu. i'm with you. :D

i think the story is different from the manhwa. actually i'd like it if there's no love line in the drama, but if it is, than i completely agree with what you said. :) i usually have the 2nd lead syndrome. but now i think i'm in love with the main lead
:x

**still waiting the sub for ep. 4**

Guest roxxsays

@zaabu  ~  You’re not alone there, mate! I’m on BaekYoon Ship / NamSeung Jet / Bon-A Rolls Royce (Bong-Ah sounds weird, hehehe). I’m practically swooning here, if you haven’t noticed yet. 

I’ve loved LYJ since Goong and was delighted when she was casted as the bubbly writer-wannabe in Wang’s Family. I have always wondered why wasn’t she casted as main lead often, because she just sooooooo beautiful and cute all rolled up into one. I will never mind her being the girl who gets the guy.  Just not in this one.   Because seriously, the dynamic of Frosty (cold & unemotional) and Fiery (passionate & emotional) is that we get a breakeven neutral (peacefulness). And in the world of psychology, that should be good, no? As much as I love LYJ, Frosty & Semi-Frosty doesn’t really seem to cut it..   I watched the first episode of Dr. Frost before reading the Manhwa right to Chapter 68 – and I think the chemistry between the manhwa’s Dr. Frost & TA Yoon (if there’s such thing as chemistry between characters in a manhwa…) was not only compatible, but it’s burning slowly. I hope the casts and the crew can transfer that vibe into the drama well.   Because.It.Was.Really.Good.   
Maybe I'm just so carried away with the Manhwa webtoon and is expecting the same from this drama version but I think the BaekYoon pairing’s potential is really dynamic, even though Jung Eun Chae’s TA Yoon doesn’t look like she’s keeping up pace with Song Chang Ui’s Dr. Frost yet. They’re more like, not in the same frequency. If I might say, I feel that Jung Eun Chae’s not that confident in her acting as the bubbly TA Yoon. Probably because of the more experienced cast around her, JEC may be experiencing some pressure to keep up? Being stressed out can really be burdensome. That or it’s just simply the case of no chemistry – yet. Yet, because I believe it can be worked out with some on-set or off-set bonding time (Don’t directors usually set aside that? The bonding time?). Anyway, I hope JEC doesn’t feel too stressed out because she’s a good actress; she can certainly gear up her performance. Hwaiting TA Yoon! >:D< :x :x

http://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2014/12/17/dr-frost-ep4-weecap/

saw a recap for ep 4. i just cant stop shipping dr. frost with prof. song.... after reading the recap XD guess id be heartbroken with this drama ;(

Guest roxxsays

... Maybe they just want to emphasize a contrast between Dr. Frost's formal & rigid personality and TA Yoon's passionate & casual approach (and it's almost, or is it already?, winter there too..so the style is understandable).. but please X_X  X_X .. TA Yoon could really use some chic & smart outfit ^:)^ ^:)^ ... and while at it, the hairstyle too... i'm really sorry ^:)^ ^:)^ .. but both are just a tad bland... =(( =(( 

I had high hopes for this show as I do generally for OCN productions but I'm faintly disappointed by the first three episodes. It lacks the usual zing and oomph that OCN shows are famous for.I don't want to prejudge it too much and I'm giving it time to settle and find it's rhythm. Still I can't help feeling that the writing is struggling to find a balance between the police procedural aspect and the psychological gobble de gook.
The actors are doing a fine job with what they have but I'm having trouble with the cases and the way psychology is integrated into the individual stories.They seem, for want of a better word, rather lightweight.
At this stage, I don't think romance will help much. The show needs to find its core and develop from there. Things like romance will only be a distraction at best.

Archived