[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ladyinthegreenscarf

Same here. There were very few Sung Ah scenes in ep 6.

Let's hope ep 7 will have more.

By the way how many episodes in total for Dr Frost? 10? 11?

I have no idea how many they have in store for us. Let's hope for at least 10000000+ (and I do mean at least) ;)

@icemaid It'll be 10 episodes.

I'm sorry to spoil the mood a bit. While the idea of season 2 is very welcomed, I'm not certain it'll happen since the ratings haven't been very good. Well, maybe OCN will surprise us. ;))

New 15 sec preview for EP 7 is uploaded in OCN blog. You can check it out here: http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220234027772

conankung said: @icemaid It'll be 10 episodes.

I'm sorry to spoil the mood a bit. While the idea of season 2 is very welcomed, I'm not certain it'll happen since the ratings haven't been very good. Well, maybe OCN will surprise us. ;))

New 15 sec preview for EP 7 is uploaded in OCN blog. You can check it out here: http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220234027772

@icemaid It'll be 10 episodes.

Yeah I hope they surprise us. Thanks for the preview. It's better if we stay hopeful like Sung Ah. @icemaid‌ do not lose hope my friend. We still have the reruns. :)

icemaid said: conankung said: @icemaid It'll be 10 episodes.

Geez only 10 episodes!  :((

So only 3 episodes left haiz.

Hopefully more Dr Frost/Sung Ah interactions in the remaining 3 episodes.

Yeah let's hope for Dr Frost 2 just like they did for TEN.

But even if it happens it will be a long wait , just look at happen at TEN 2.

Honey 4 episodes are left as the 7th episode hasn't aired yet. Let's wait for the second season patiently. Frost/Sung Ah will live in our hearts forever and ever.

Yeah, Ep. 4 took a little longer than usual but that's fine, I don't think waiting a week is too terrible especially when nobody's getting paid to do this stuff.

But I'm really relieved... I thought Ep. 4 was really good and they did a much better job of integrating the psychology stuff with the detective story. Also, focusing on Dr Song was also good as well.

It's a shame though about the young, good-looking Team Leader although it was well done.

The scene at the end between Frost and Assist. Yoon was rather lovely. Whether they start something by way of romance there doesn't matter much to me but I think she's good for him in his development as a human being.

Sung Ah brings out the best in Frost (brrrrrr he's cold). You are correct, even if we get zero romance, when Frost is with Sung Ah he shows his typical, small yet devilish smirk after bickering with her and leaving her speechless. Well he doesn't complain about her. If she's so annoying, he shouldn't tolerate her but nooooooooo, Frost (if he had any emotions) seems to enjoy her company. That white-haired psycho poodle. ;P

^ watched it!!~~~

I have to say you can def. see Dr.Frost warming up... (lol... does that make it a pun?) to SungAh.

You can tell he gets concerned, albeit in his own way towards SungAh.... *CUTEEEEE*

YOU CAN"T GET FROST TO CALL ANYONE BUT SUNGAH! :D

he'll prob. pickup... then hang up but calling... only for sungah.. teehee...

but I wonder who the man in black is.... It seems like he knows SangWon Ahjusshi.... and looks like he's from Frost's past.... RIVAL?...

omo... we are already halfway through the series.... WUUUUDDDDD ?!

Hahahaha Frost warming up to Sung Ah. That's awesome. I'm sure soon he'll have jet black hair. Sung Ah will not only melt his heart, she'll also change his hair colour. Ofcourse he gets concerned, that sneaky man, I know he gets concerned about Prof. Song too but the concern reserved for TA Yoon is special. And the phone call was so cute, he was going ahem ahem and I was laughing my a** off.

It almost sounded like he was embarrassed, which is totally not possible as he is a robot (according to Sung Ah). He feels uncomfortable answering her in return and I was squealing in delight. Poor poor Frost. Poor clueless Sung Ah. I pity them both. :smiley:

Love the way Dr. Frost sometimes have that sort of long look

at TA Yoon or stole glances at her when she’s not aware of it… My heart just

flutter so much - aaawww.. I especially love the

Kimchi Stew restaurant, the Christmas Tree decorating and the blanket scenes

– I swooned! LOL!  (I am swooning more

than I intended to be in the beginning – because seriously, Dr. Frost is a

swoon-material guy)… seems like Dr. Frost’s frosty walls are melting there.. kyaa!!!  :D >:D< :x :\"> :-bd

Yeah Frost's walls are melting alright. No wonder Sung Ah calls him poodle instead of puddle (puddle will be plain rude). Yup the stolen glances make me hyperventilate and oh God the blanket scene! Ahhhh it was the sweetest.

Thanks everyone for telling me its 4 more episodes. My bad! 

See what Sung Ah/Dr Frost can do to me. Yeah I am blaming them!  =))

Hahahaha go watch the reruns. You'll feel better. ;)

You aren't the only one, this couple is chaotic but we love em'.

I cant get enough of JEC - she looked so cute, like a manhwa character comes alive.. or at the least, a walking mannequin  :D:D ... She might not have LYJ's beauty queen look (and LYJ is beautiful), but with her stature, her body shape and her face, she looks quite porcelain doll-like, like a walking mannequin ~ of course, I mean it in a nice way.  I hope no one minds me saying that  :D  :\"> >:D<

Actually, I want to post some comments, but I always get carried away and tend to give an awfully long post in the end.  Don't want to bore anyone with that :D:D  .. I don't usually log in to post my comment unless it's the drama that I really have an interest in, like (ehem, that darn) EoG.  So it's always deeply disappointing for me if the drama turn out bad. However, I think it will be suffice to say that I have a high hope in this drama and trusts that the whole cast, crew & production team of Dr. Frost will be able to produce a good drama, at the least :-bd :-bd  (and again, this is a biased opinion since I really love the manhwa webtoon :D:D ) .. of course, there's always that possibility that this could be an excellent drama in the end. Hwaiting, guys!! :-bd :-bd  :x :x

You aren't the only one who loves JEC. We don't mind at all as you are speaking as a fan. She is beautiful no doubt but she also has got potential to act out her given parts/roles. From the webtoon to live-action, JEC breathed new life into the charater we now love: TA Yoon Sung Ah. :)

@roxxsays
Don't worry! I hope that more people will watch this drama and talk about it. 
Just watched Ep 4 with subs - and I haven't read the manga but is there a subtle love-line between Frost and TA Yoon?

I don't know if two psychologists in a relationship is actually good for each other (imagine them analysing each others' behaviours and reading into what each other are saying). For Frost and Song Sun, there is a trauma which they share which is perhaps not good for a relationship. As for TA Yoon and Frost, I can see Frost is starting to melt (pardon the pun) his cool exterior and to acknowledge another person's pain is a step forward (giving TA Yoon a band-aid)

Do I see a more compassionate Frost in next week's episode? I hope so!

Well the guy doesn't know how to love, so a love-line is difficult but not impossible. Even though he doesn't display any emotions, he doesn't want to see anyone get hurt. Remember the scene where he saves SA from strangulation ref: ep # 1, that scene was classic. He's emotionless but even he's human. But you are right, he becomes more human (if that's even possible) around SA.

I noticed that Dr. Frost's clothing style has 'evolved' (or is it actually devolved?) 

:)

)

:D

When he first appeared in the drama, he was so prim and proper that if he be a lady - he'd been a prissy :)) :))  - that he felt like a cold unapproachable person who had frosty walls shooting up to the sky.  But  now, he's starting to wear a more casual clothes (the checkered shirt and woolen vest?) and even had the shirt buttoned down / unbutton  ;) :\">  It looked very much like TA Yoon's casual style.. The way he was dressing casually looked as if he was starting to be influenced by her easygoing attitude, like he was starting to let his guard down and it showed in his clothing choice..   :x :x :\"> :\"> ;)  Love the idea of him being successfully albeit unconsciously influenced by her "to feel", even though his stumped empathy sensors at his damaged frontal brain lobe had supposedly rendered it rather impossible for him)  - Yes, i'm a die hard romantic and wish to  fool myself to believe that this is actually possible - even if it's just in this drama  :D:D =)) =))

I'm so shipping these two :x :x :x

He's influenced by her alright (it may be involuntary but it's still there). Hmm I've noticed that too, psychologically clothing plays an important role in showing oneself. His stoic self is slowly changing, we can feel the progress, he's always different around TA Yoon. Always analyzing her, he looks out for her reactions, her responses. It's kinda cool (excuse the pun). He isn't her counselor, he isn't her advisor, he isn't her friend but he still visits her in the hospital and comforts her (even though he couldn't do it properly) and even complains about being ignored by her (as she disconnects his call). There was no need for him to visit her but still he did and he even warned her to stay away from any dangerous thing or situation. He's sweet and SA is lucky. He doesn't want her to get hurt and that's human. Love em' both. :)

LOL. I love how Frost calls Assist Yoon "Observation Case #1". I think in spite of himself, Frost is becoming quite fond of Assist. Yoon. God forbid he should miss hearing her voice for him to make up a reason to call her.

:D

Anyway, maybe I shouldn't have watched Ep.5  yet. A bit of a cliffhanger. Definitely a strong Sherlock vibe happening in this storyline.

Observation Case # 1 made me swoon. Is she writing a report on him or he's writing a report on her? Wasn't he annoyed with her, why observe her now? ;P ;)

Excuses, excuses and even more excuses. Tsk tsk Frost do you have to go that far. Just fess up already man! We are dying for a confession! Sorry I got carried away again. :blush:

Ofcourse he's fond of her and he misses her, he could have called detective Nam to tell him to call him on his number from now on but noooooooooooo, he just had to hear her voice. Bad Frost, bad bad Frosty! :expressionless: :stuck_out_tongue:

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – December Week 2

9. “Dr. Frost”: Breaking the ice

With their case not going so well, Yoon Sung Ah hits the bottle hard. She criticizes Dr. Baek Nam Bong, aka Dr. Frost, for

his cold ways and advises him not to live like that. Things only get

funnier when he must piggy back her home and she continues with her

tirade. However, even as she talks down to him, his sole response is to

psychologically analyze her. She then takes him off guard by putting her

head on his chest, which makes his heartbeat, and triggers the most

human reaction from Frost yet. Visibly flustered, we learn he has a

heart and it can be moved!

We are hoping to see more human aspects to this genius in coming episodes.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/08/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-december-week-2/10/

This should be the drama moment of the millenium, a flustered Frost and a drunk Sung Ah, what an awesome combination!!!!! What a breathtaking couple :blush:

ladyinthegreenscarf said:

class="content-title"

9. “Dr. Frost”: Breaking the ice

With their case not going so well, Yoon Sung Ah hits the bottle hard. She criticizes Dr. Baek Nam Bong, aka Dr. Frost, for his cold ways and advises him not to live like that. Things only get funnier when he must piggy back her home and she continues with her tirade. However, even as she talks down to him, his sole response is to psychologically analyze her. She then takes him off guard by putting her head on his chest, which makes his heartbeat, and triggers the most human reaction from Frost yet. Visibly flustered, we learn he has a heart and it can be moved!

We are hoping to see more human aspects to this genius in coming episodes.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/08/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-december-week-2/10/

Archived