[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

OHMYGOSHHHHH. I just finished the last episode. I've been busy this week so I didn't have to chance to watch it. I can't believe it ended. D: I'd probably read the webtoon but they said it's only be until a certain chapter and the rests can only be viewed in Korea. On webtoons, it's also uploaded by the creator but it's only the first few chapters. :/

Oh, anyway, about the ending, I AM so glad that Sung Ah stayed. They're going to be together, be it in a love relationship or friendship. I hope for a second season, if that's possible. I'd love more cases and a further development of their relationship to be seen on-screen.
LOL.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ladyinthegreenscarf said: @40somethingahjumma‌ Hmm you are right chingu, I think Prof. was very clever and he chose Sung Ah to stay with Frost so, he must have had his reasons too. When Prof. was talking to SA in the hospital, I experienced a strange feeling: it was like he was handing Frost over to her, as if he was going away, as if he wouldn't be able to watch over Nam Bong, any longer. And that scene made me sad. It was so warm, so familiar while they talked, it was like a father-in-law talking to his daughter-in-law, telling her about his son's sad past. It was like he was helpless, he was on his death-bed, he was worried about his son but his son was no where in sight. It may be symbolic or may be I'm just losing my mind. Either way, the way Sung Ah supported and listened to the Prof. was worth appreciating. She didn't judge him, even though she's influenced by Frost a lot. And I guess the Prof. seemed relieved. Frost says that she ain't that bright but I'm sure that that's not true *he doesn't believe his own words*. She is a very beautiful, bright and optimistic person and I'm sure, she's the only person who could leave a positive impact on Frost's life. The way Frost looked at Sung Ah in the hospital when Prof. got missing was heart-breaking. It was like he was silently asking her a very important question: "I'm to blame but I don't know how to react, I don't know what guilt feels like, I'm worried and I don't know what to do, what 'should' I do, Yoon Sung Ah?" Obviously, he couldn't ask her directly. People 'assume' that he's a 'genius', so the poor guy couldn't ask for anyone's help. :sob: [snip] 
About Season 2: I'll be happy if love blooms between NamSung but even if they do not take their relationship to the next level, I'll be happy because I just want to see them together. Frost and Sung Ah both look so good next to each other. :heart_eyes: I hope Season 2 brings more NamSung scenes. NamSung OTP FTW!!!! :heart:

Nutty psycho-logist walks free for season 2? If so, yes please!

I am wondering about how they would explain how (fake) Moon implanted those false memory esp with the detective. Did they have to talk/interact long to do this false memory thing? Or maybe he does a hypnotism?

Btw?

Btw, Cute kid that actor who played young (fake) Moon 8->

The ending of this sucked in what prison can you just walk out by getting a guard to let you out of your cell. If that was all it took no criminals would be locked up. On top of that they would have been aware of his ability to plant false memories and getting people to commit acts because of t and took the proper precautions. 
They could have came up with a better way of him getting free to be Dr. Frost arch enemy. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Yoon Ji and Song Chang Eui Behind Cut pictures. More in spoiler.10672276_786241438136671_77788694302871410906582_786252458135569_107803558385621

10175075_786241534803328_816179631105618
10897068_786241571469991_15507156596396110356305_786244591469689_21028017654812710848895_786241608136654_671253982028097

I'm still waiting for this drama to air on my cable. So far no update about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived