[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

Guest keemchia

hello! if I'm not mistaken, I think viki subs it, and darksmurfsub as well :) I've recently been helping out with subbing at darksmurfsub, but somehow, ep4 isn't up yet, so we have to wait till it loads up and subbers at darksmurf can get to work :> 
it takes a while, but I do think with the recent spate of strong dramas (Healer, Punch's premiere), Dr Frost may have been pushed back in a lot of fan-subbing and uploading schedules, so we'll just have to patiently wait >< even if it is uploaded on DSS soon, I'm not sure how quickly the fans over there can subtitle it... viki is usually much faster. 
I get what you mean by the interest dying down... but let's hold on to this! :) 

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im a psych graduate.... i must agree that the writer is kinda struggling what to focus... and i felt like the detective/police investigation is taking away the focus on psychology thingy on it and being dragged away.

and it somehow became a detective investigation case rather than a psychological one. they spend most of the episode with the detective.

Guest roxxsays

keemchia said: hello! if I'm not mistaken, I think viki subs it, and darksmurfsub as well :) I've recently been helping out with subbing at darksmurfsub, but somehow, ep4 isn't up yet, so we have to wait till it loads up and subbers at darksmurf can get to work :> 
it takes a while, but I do think with the recent spate of strong dramas (Healer, Punch's premiere), Dr Frost may have been pushed back in a lot of fan-subbing and uploading schedules, so we'll just have to patiently wait >< even if it is uploaded on DSS soon, I'm not sure how quickly the fans over there can subtitle it... viki is usually much faster. 
I get what you mean by the interest dying down... but let's hold on to this! :) 

Guest roxxsays

Hi'ya @robbo4 ~ With that twin braids and sling bag, JEC really look the part of Shan Cai , isn't she? ~ Lol ~ Shan cai is really feisty and passionate, just like TA Yoon of the webtoon (OMG, why do I always refer to that Dr. Frost webtoon when this drama will probably be a tad different adaptation of the webtoon  ~X( ~X( .. sorry  ^:):D  And btw, Barbie Hsu was so cuteee  :x :x 

Yeah, Ep. 4 took a little longer than usual but that's fine, I don't think waiting a week is too terrible especially when nobody's getting paid to do this stuff.
But I'm really relieved... I thought Ep. 4 was really good and they did a much better job of integrating the psychology stuff with the detective story. Also, focusing on Dr Song was also good as well.
It's a shame though about the young, good-looking Team Leader although it was well done.
The scene at the end between Frost and Assist. Yoon was rather lovely. Whether they start something by way of romance there doesn't matter much to me but I think she's good for him in his development as a human being.

i cant wait for ep 6. it seems intense. and the past is being revealed slowly. airtime of Prof. Song improved a bit too. I hope they will let Prof. Song be involved in cases more. im still in the process of accepting that Dr.frost/Prof.Song will never happen huhuhu XD i hope this drama will extend. 10 eps ..really too short.

^ watched it!!~~~

I have to say you can def. see Dr.Frost warming up... (lol... does that make it a pun?) to SungAh.
You can tell he gets concerned, albeit in his own way towards SungAh.... *CUTEEEEE*
YOU CAN"T GET FROST TO CALL ANYONE BUT SUNGAH! :D
he'll prob. pickup... then hang up but calling... only for sungah.. teehee...

but I wonder who the man in black is.... It seems like he knows SangWon Ahjusshi.... and looks like he's from Frost's past.... RIVAL?...

omo... we are already halfway through the series.... WUUUUDDDDD ?!

Guest roxxsays

Love the way Dr. Frost sometimes have that sort of long look at TA Yoon or stole glances at her when she’s not aware of it… My heart just flutter so much - aaawww.. I especially love the Kimchi Stew restaurant, the Christmas Tree decorating and the blanket scenes – I swooned! LOL!  (I am swooning more than I intended to be in the beginning – because seriously, Dr. Frost is a swoon-material guy)… seems like Dr. Frost’s frosty walls are melting there.. kyaa!!!  :D >:D< :x :\"> :-bd

Guest roxxsays

I cant get enough of JEC - she looked so cute, like a manhwa character comes alive.. or at the least, a walking mannequin  :D:D ... She might not have LYJ's beauty queen look (and LYJ is beautiful), but with her stature, her body shape and her face, she looks quite porcelain doll-like, like a walking mannequin ~ of course, I mean it in a nice way.  I hope no one minds me saying that  :D  :\"> >:D<
Actually, I want to post some comments, but I always get carried away and tend to give an awfully long post in the end.  Don't want to bore anyone with that :D:D  .. I don't usually log in to post my comment unless it's the drama that I really have an interest in, like (ehem, that darn) EoG.  So it's always deeply disappointing for me if the drama turn out bad. However, I think it will be suffice to say that I have a high hope in this drama and trusts that the whole cast, crew & production team of Dr. Frost will be able to produce a good drama, at the least :-bd :-bd  (and again, this is a biased opinion since I really love the manhwa webtoon :D:D ) .. of course, there's always that possibility that this could be an excellent drama in the end. Hwaiting, guys!! :-bd :-bd  :x :x

@roxxsaysDon't worry! I hope that more people will watch this drama and talk about it. Just watched Ep 4 with subs - and I haven't read the manga but is there a subtle love-line between Frost and TA Yoon?
I don't know if two psychologists in a relationship is actually good for each other (imagine them analysing each others' behaviours and reading into what each other are saying). For Frost and Song Sun, there is a trauma which they share which is perhaps not good for a relationship. As for TA Yoon and Frost, I can see Frost is starting to melt (pardon the pun) his cool exterior and to acknowledge another person's pain is a step forward (giving TA Yoon a band-aid)
Do I see a more compassionate Frost in next week's episode? I hope so!

Archived