[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

ladyveil said: @myinnerbattles said
i think i'm going into hibernation as well.... i'm shipping them FOR REAL now and that ALWAYS ended in a disaster for me. and as much as i fell in love with lee jong suk (god knows my heart beats like crazy for him!) i will not inquire about him anymore. it's so hard to have a male biase. so much heartbreak lol

came to work today and one of my colleagues said "did you cry? you look horrible!" yeah well thanks.... i feel horrible too..... my love for this drama and the darling couple exceeded a healthy dosage by faaar.... time, please heal this shipper heart of mine and help me move on.....

I'm in your exact condition too.....:-(  I'm shipping them for REAL a lot but at the same time afraid of disappointment :-(
So, I choose to be concerned of just Shin Hye since she's my only favorite actress, & not her male co-stars. I always tell myself that as long as the guy love,care,treasure,appreciate her, I'm happy for her as she deserves such guy. Hahahaha............. But then....., I still ship them hard!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh......!!!

i saw the last episode with sub! wow it was a great episode as the whole series it was! One of the best kdrama I've ever seen!Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are extraordinary actors!! they made this drama to be in tops!!!there are soo soo many favorites scenes that i could fill ten pages only with them :) and more Screenshot_2015-01-17-09-29-57_zps9b7dd8
Screenshot_2015-01-17-09-31-20_zps6267c1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HXk2ZnFJy8

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio (Dal Po & In Ha) || A Thousand Years

stargazer187

said:

Rania Zeid

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio (Dal Po & In Ha) || A Thousand Years