[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest Aigayafu

Been looking around everywhere it seems but I can't find this one instrumental song... The one played about 41 min into the last episode, when In Ha and Dal Po talks about getting permission for their relationship. The song is played several times throughout the drama as well. Anyone know if there's a way to find it?

Let's keep this thread alive!!
What are your top 3 reasons why you like this drama??
For me:
1.) Darling Couple, of coursepinocchio_wedding.jpg
Nobody in the history of all kdramas (maybe even all dramas) that I watched did I ever feel like a couple were my one and only true pairing, and I watched a lot of dramas. Seriously, I've never felt so much angst watching the progression of a relationship and I definitely never cried before during a breakup... until I watched Pinocchio. Their relationship was so natural and it wasn't contaminated by any other ridiculous, cliche problems that other couples faced. Like, oh I like you, you like me too, despite the circumstances we know we can't be apart so let's stay together anyway. Yes it was similar to the Romeo and Juliet theme like almost every drama, but it wasn't forced because they actually have a good, legitimate reason to not be together. But hell with it, Dalpo and Inha will be together, said writer-nim and you go girl!  And oh that sizzling chemistry!! I just can't get enough of them. They need to get together....no, they need to just get married. Period.
2.) The Plotkim-young-kwang_1420831057_20150109_pino
There were flaws in the plot, no doubt. But honestly, it progressed so nicely (although it lost momentum towards the end) and cleverly that I can just forgive all the potholes. There was a good twist with Park Rosa and I saw a nicely flushed out hierarchy of the types of characters. We have the nice people who are always standing up for justice (OTP), the people who want to stand up but really just can't gamble it all (MSC Cap), then we have the evil people who eventually understand their mistakes and ask for redemption (Song Cha Ok) and finally those like Park Rosa who just never get it. Of course, the script was really clever, I found myself complimenting out loud several times, especially when DalPo compared the difference between happy and must-see news. I was literally on my feet, clapping my hands and yelling out, "You go boy!!"
And all the sappy, intense scenes were very well balanced with good humor, especially from the Choi and YGN fam. Which brings me to my nice reason. P.S. I miss silly InHa, she got too serious near the end. We need more of her trying to crawl backwards and eating popcorn from her hoodie (girlfriend, you forever changed my view on the hoodie). 
3.) The Choi and YGN fam.tumblr_ngm0yxKah71sl7awmo1_1280.jpg
Choi Fam: At first I found Dad's acting to be kinda excessive whenever he starts yelling at In Ha. But eventually he grew on me. That Toast Kiss imagination got me. It's been awhile since I actually laughed out loud watching a drama. Grandpa was the sweetest old man in any drama I've ever seen, hands down. YGN FAM: I AM FOREVER A YGN FAN. They got the coolest, badass-est crew ever. From F4 to the camerawoman to the trainees. Oh how I wish I work there!! Every time F4 comes on, their comedy effect never ceases to lighten the mood. 
Overall, two words: Well DONE!
Now what are your three reasons for liking Pinocchio???

@sleepykid Hope you like my translation! :D
http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1475871.htm?Imgflag=big
Cr: THE FACT and SBSNOW and DramaSBS

'Pinocchio' Kiss Scene Collection! Are You Ready for a 'Heartthrob'?
20157427142149942903.jpg
We have collected Park Shin Hye's and Lee Jong Suk's kiss scenes from the SBS Wed-Thurs Drama Special 'Pinocchio' which ended on the 15th. In the drama, they showed off a lot of 'chemistry' and there were a lot of kiss scenes between them as well. 
The scenes that made viewers' hearts race...Would you like to watch them again with us?

Episode 4 'Toast Kiss'

The kiss was created through the imagination of Choi Inha's (portrayed by Park Shin Hye) father Choi Dalpyung (portrayed by Shin Jung Keun). In 'Pinocchio', this was the first 'Happy+Sweet+Lovely' scene of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye that appeared, so it gained a lot of attention of viewers. Viewers were not the only ones who got excited. Back in a press conference held in December, Lee Yoo Bi who portrayed Yoon Yoorae's character attracted the attention of viewers when she said, " I screamed [in excitement] as soon as I saw the Toast Kiss scene". Episode 8 'Palm Kiss'

The palm kiss scene that appeared in episode 8 was a scene that showed the confirmation of Choi Inha's and Ki Hamyeong's (portrayed by Lee Jong Suk) love for each other. This was also the first kiss showing their lips touching with the other's lips. Park Shin Hye blocked the approach of the aggressive Lee Jong Suk with her palm, so the viewers who were waiting for the first kiss had their hearts palpitating. However, in the end, the two succeeded in a romantic kiss.Episode 15 'Two-Stage Kiss'

As we enter the second half of 'Pinocchio', Lee Jong Suk's and Park Shin Hye's feelings for each other have grown deeper. Lee Jong Suk confessed to Park Shin Hye who is feeling sorry for the actions of her mother in the drama, Song Cha Ok (portrayed by Jin Kyung) by saying, "To me, you are not Song Cha Ok's daughter. Nor my niece. You are just you." After leaving this great and meaningful confession, he gave her a kiss. To this, Park Shin Hye also responded with a kiss. This scene was even more beautifully expressed through their ideal height difference and also captured the hearts of viewers.Ending 'Wedding Kiss'

The wedding in 'Pinocchio' was decorated with kisses between Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. Lee Jong Suk dressed in a stylish tuxedo and and Park Shin Hye boasting a beautiful figure with a wedding dress proved that they were really a 'virtuous' couple. In particular, as how a last kiss should be, the intensity of the kiss was pretty deep. 'Pinocchio' ended with the wedding kiss.
Lee Jong Suk's and Park Shin Hye's 'Happy+Sweet+Lovely' romance could no longer be seen, so viewers showed a large sense of disappointment and sadness. 

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

aznfantizie said: Let's keep this thread alive!!
What are your top 3 reasons why you like this drama??
For me:
1.) Darling Couple, of coursepinocchio_wedding.jpg
Nobody in the history of all kdramas (maybe even all dramas) that I watched did I ever feel like a couple were my one and only true pairing, and I watched a lot of dramas. Seriously, I've never felt so much angst watching the progression of a relationship and I definitely never cried before during a breakup... until I watched Pinocchio. Their relationship was so natural and it wasn't contaminated by any other ridiculous, cliche problems that other couples faced. Like, oh I like you, you like me too, despite the circumstances we know we can't be apart so let's stay together anyway. Yes it was similar to the Romeo and Juliet theme like almost every drama, but it wasn't forced because they actually have a good, legitimate reason to not be together. But hell with it, Dalpo and Inha will be together, said writer-nim and you go girl!  And oh that sizzling chemistry!! I just can't get enough of them. They need to get together....no, they need to just get married. Period.
2.) The Plotkim-young-kwang_1420831057_20150109_pino
There were flaws in the plot, no doubt. But honestly, it progressed so nicely (although it lost momentum towards the end) and cleverly that I can just forgive all the potholes. There was a good twist with Park Rosa and I saw a nicely flushed out hierarchy of the types of characters. We have the nice people who are always standing up for justice (OTP), the people who want to stand up but really just can't gamble it all (MSC Cap), then we have the evil people who eventually understand their mistakes and ask for redemption (Song Cha Ok) and finally those like Park Rosa who just never get it. Of course, the script was really clever, I found myself complimenting out loud several times, especially when DalPo compared the difference between happy and must-see news. I was literally on my feet, clapping my hands and yelling out, "You go boy!!"
And all the sappy, intense scenes were very well balanced with good humor, especially from the Choi and YGN fam. Which brings me to my nice reason. P.S. I miss silly InHa, she got too serious near the end. We need more of her trying to crawl backwards and eating popcorn from her hoodie (girlfriend, you forever changed my view on the hoodie). 
3.) The Choi and YGN fam.tumblr_ngm0yxKah71sl7awmo1_1280.jpg
Choi Fam: At first I found Dad's acting to be kinda excessive whenever he starts yelling at In Ha. But eventually he grew on me. That Toast Kiss imagination got me. It's been awhile since I actually laughed out loud watching a drama. Grandpa was the sweetest old man in any drama I've ever seen, hands down. YGN FAM: I AM FOREVER A YGN FAN. They got the coolest, badass-est crew ever. From F4 to the camerawoman to the trainees. Oh how I wish I work there!! Every time F4 comes on, their comedy effect never ceases to lighten the mood. 
Overall, two words: Well DONE!
Now what are your three reasons for liking Pinocchio???

It's a wrap! Last on-set 'Pinocchio' selfie

January 18, 2015

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015011 Actor Lee Jong-suk on Saturday posted a selfie from the set of the SBS drama "Pinocchio," marking the end of the hit series.

The final episode of the drama, in which Lee played Gi Ha-myeong opposite Park Shin-hye, aired Thursday.

In the Instagram photo, 25-year-old Lee poses with actress Park, with whom he shared adorable on-screen chemistry. Both are dressed in the wedding attire worn for the final wedding scene.

"It's been a while since I've felt this serious. It's time to set back now. It was great working with such good people and I'm proud of this drama. These past three months that I spent hoping that every day could be like today has finally come to an end. Thank you for your love and support. I love you!!," Lee wrote.

Netizens said, "Make a comeback soon," "Thank you for such a great drama series," and "What do I watch now?"

"Pinocchio" aired from November 2014 to January 2015, following the romance of aspiring journalist Choi In-ha (played by Park Shin-hye), who has "Pinocchio syndrome," which impedes her from lying.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk pose with 'Pinocchio' director

January 18, 2015

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015011 Leading actress Park Shin-hye, who achieved international stardom for her portrayal of Choi In-ha in "Pinocchio," shared a final on-set photo from the SBS drama on Instagram on Friday.

The 24-year-old beauty poses with her on-screen romantic interest Lee Jong-suk, who plays Gi Ha-myeong/Choi Dal-po, alongside director Cho Su-won. Park wrote in the caption, "I recall how Dal-po and In-ha held a fierce competition over director Cho Su-won's affection from day one of filming. Love you, director Cho Su-won."

The romantic drama series "Pinocchio" enjoyed worldwide popularity and a huge online fan base during its three-month run from November 2014 to January 2015.

Park Shin-hye gets massive 'Pinocchio' cake

January 18, 2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015011 What do talented stars get after shooting a hugely successful drama series for three months? Park Shin-hye, who portrayed female lead Choi In-ha on SBS drama series "Pinocchio," got an enormous cake topped with a photo of the on-screen couple.

In the photo, shared through Instagram on Friday, Choi In-ha holds hands with male lead Gi Ha-myeong against a night-lit wintry background.

The 24-year-old Park wrote in the caption, "Received a present ... thank you so much ... I'm really happy ... Hello, food fairy."

"Pinocchio" gained outstanding popularity and an international fan base during its three-month-long run from November 2014 to January 2015. SBS broadcast its final episode on Thursday, concluding with a wedding scene between on-screen sweethearts In-ha and Ha-myeong.

late again... okay better late then never,

jump, screaming or even rolling in ground like yoorae did
is not enough to express what i feel.. :\">
my shipper heart too overload...

i just fly to heaven when saw this pic below..
this one...
tumblr_nib8vdLBfN1sl7awmo1_1280_zps09594

then this..
 tumblr_nibdv8Cu9j1sl7awmo1_500_zpsd139f3
and get worse when see the different..

Untitled-1_zps0053e938.jpg

where sukiie hand..? aigooo~
dont ask me when u already know exactly where his hand is...! =))
haiizh... :\"> i'll smack if u do.. :))

----------
accidently i got this screencap while watch with slow speed
this pic pose so funny.. his eyes.. his lips.. even his finger..  =))
or maybe only me who feel that.. =))

Screenshot_2015-01-18-01-20-28_zpsd23b18
he want eat you...... =)) =))

Guest angelicstar1618

omooo!!since im like one of all of you who cant get over pinocchio i just decided to search for some of their individual videos in yt!!ive been a fan of shinhye since before and i call her a dance goddess!!but i never thought jong suk dances too!!he even dance to the song troublemaker!!how hot will it be if shinhye will be hyuna and jongsuk will be hyunseung!!im dying!!LOL!!

Guest angelicstar1618

:(( :-S [-X

omoo!!guess my accnt's been acting up this few days!!the link to sukki and shinhye dance should be posted on another thread!!i cant even delete this now!!ottoke??what to do??its off topic now..

@diena11 Hope you like my translation! :D
http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1421479785836697002
Cr: TV Daily
'Pinocchio' Shin Jung Keun 'Reunite with Jin Kyung? Then, That is Really a Drama'
836697_1.gif
Shin Jung Keun who portrayed Choi Dalpyung's character in the drama 'Pinocchio' made viewers laugh even though his role in the drama wasn't as big as the others. He agreed that his roles when acting made viewers 90% laugh and 10% cry. 
Then, he describes how he loved his character and the family scenes because he really felt that the Choi family were really his loving family. He said that he really got into the role even more with the help of Lee Jong Suk who portrayed Choi Dalpo/Ki Hamyeong's character who was his older brother in name only and to him more like a son and Park Shin Hye who portrayed Choi Inha's character who was his daughter. He says that even now in real life he cares and loves them as if they are really his children. The scenes between them really made him cry and laugh.
In the scene, where Ki Hamyeong lives the house and Choi Dalpyung says "Don't go" to Ki Hamyeong really made Shin Jung Keun want to cry even though it was only a drama script. He felt that Lee Jong Suk who is really like a son to him was leaving so he had to control himself from crying when filming. He and Lee Jong Suk admitted that they really felt like they were leaving each other, so they had a hard time trying not to cry and didn't even look at each other's eyes. 
Shin Jung Keun truly feels that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are really his children. He said that they call him dad even when they are not filming. He especially felt grateful to Park Shin Hye because she hugged him, clinged on to him, and kissed his cheeks so he could really feel like he was her father. These actions led me to feel that she was really my daughter even off script which made me naturally yell and nag at her character in the drama.
Shin Jung Keun said that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are really nice kids. While other actors wait comfortably in their car and rest during breaks, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye always wait in the waiting room for everyone to finish even though they are exhausted due to having the most scenes in the drama. Therefore, he would feel sorry for them as well as think they are lovely even when they make mistakes in saying their lines. 
Shin Jung Keun revealed that as much as he loved how his 'children' looked so lovely together, he felt that their love story was impossible. If his wife ruined someone's family and their daughter fell in love with the broken family's son, he would have chosen Beomjo instead as his son-in-law. He would feel sorry and guilty and would also worry that the son would take revenge on their family. In addition, in real life, he doubts that a person of a family who became victims because of such a person like Song Cha Ok would even fall in love with the child of the person who ruined their family. Even if they do, the victim would probably hate them as soon as he finds out the identity of his partner and would break up with them and take revenge or feel great hatred. In addition, he said that if he reunited with Song Cha Ok (portrayed by Jin Kyung) in the drama, then calling it a drama would be an understatement. The two characters had such a bad breakup that it would have been impossible for them to reunite. He said that even in real life, it is really hard for two partners who went through a divorce to get back together again.
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

Guest Bumblebee91

I really like your translation @TheFoodMonster‌ . Reallly made my day happy. How can i forget the joy along with pinocchio. Almost 3 months and i cant say goodbye. I will stay here as much i can stay untill someone bring me out from this thread.