[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

aznfantizie said:

Let's keep this thread alive!!What are your top 3 reasons why you like this drama?? said:

@JaegerJS‌

1. LJS2. LJS  3. Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin hye   Ljs is my only reason when first time watch this.then i fall for psh.. and their chemi.. then i become shipper of them...    then i love all abt pinocchio...

For me the reason WHY i like and having fever to pinocchio is:

1) Park shin hye

2) LJS and PSH Chemistry..

3) LJS,PSH, KMK, LYB, CAP, GRANDPA, FATHER,HYUNG,ACS FAMILY, Photographer.......

Honestly.... i really really really fall in love with Daling Couple... They soooo beautiful and lovable.... Dalin really melts my heart with their normal sweetness.. like ants love sugar.. ready to die for happinest.. totally sad if they just ignore their feeling coz... they really really perfect... Dalin... please consider our request...

To others dramas... sorry... i still no heart to see yours at this moment... because my heart still into pinocchio...i will rewatch this pinocchio again and again untill my heart heal then only i will think back...

:x :x 8-} 8-} :P:P

tumblr_nicqkms7zC1srp5p4o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nicqkms7zC1srp5p4o2_1280.jpg

And they live happily ever after

The last scene of Pinocchio really gave me the vibe of a classical Princess tale. Done a LOT of screencap on this last episode and have a hard time to choose my favorite one. I love this couple so much and I’m doomed because I also wish them to be a real couple too.

TheFoodMonster

said:

@diena11 Hope you like my translation! :D

'Pinocchio' Shin Jung Keun 'Reunite with Jin Kyung? Then, That is Really a Drama'

Shin Jung Keun who portrayed Choi Dalpyung's character in the drama 'Pinocchio' made viewers laugh even though his role in the drama wasn't as big as the others. He agreed that his roles when acting made viewers 90% laugh and 10% cry. 
Then, he describes how he loved his character and the family scenes because he really felt that the Choi family were really his loving family. He said that he really got into the role even more with the help of Lee Jong Suk who portrayed Choi Dalpo/Ki Hamyeong's character who was his older brother in name only and to him more like a son and Park Shin Hye who portrayed Choi Inha's character who was his daughter. He says that even now in real life he cares and loves them as if they are really his children. The scenes between them really made him cry and laugh.
In the scene, where Ki Hamyeong lives the house and Choi Dalpyung says "Don't go" to Ki Hamyeong really made Shin Jung Keun want to cry even though it was only a drama script. He felt that Lee Jong Suk who is really like a son to him was leaving so he had to control himself from crying when filming. He and Lee Jong Suk admitted that they really felt like they were leaving each other, so they had a hard time trying not to cry and didn't even look at each other's eyes. 
Shin Jung Keun truly feels that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are really his children. He said that they call him dad even when they are not filming. He especially felt grateful to Park Shin Hye because she hugged him, clinged on to him, and kissed his cheeks so he could really feel like he was her father. These actions led me to feel that she was really my daughter even off script which made me naturally yell and nag at her character in the drama.
Shin Jung Keun said that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are really nice kids. While other actors wait comfortably in their car and rest during breaks, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye always wait in the waiting room for everyone to finish even though they are exhausted due to having the most scenes in the drama. Therefore, he would feel sorry for them as well as think they are lovely even when they make mistakes in saying their lines. 
Shin Jung Keun revealed that as much as he loved how his 'children' looked so lovely together, he felt that their love story was impossible. If his wife ruined someone's family and their daughter fell in love with the broken family's son, he would have chosen Beomjo instead as his son-in-law. He would feel sorry and guilty and would also worry that the son would take revenge on their family. In addition, in real life, he doubts that a person of a family who became victims because of such a person like Song Cha Ok would even fall in love with the child of the person who ruined their family. Even if they do, the victim would probably hate them as soon as he finds out the identity of his partner and would break up with them and take revenge or feel great hatred. In addition, he said that if he reunited with Song Cha Ok (portrayed by Jin Kyung) in the drama, then calling it a drama would be an understatement. The two characters had such a bad breakup that it would have been impossible for them to reunite. He said that even in real life, it is really hard for two partners who went through a divorce to get back together again.
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

avantjiang said:

TheFoodMonster

said:

@diena11 Hope you like my translation! :D

'Pinocchio' Shin Jung Keun 'Reunite with Jin Kyung? Then, That is Really a Drama'

Shin Jung Keun who portrayed Choi Dalpyung's character in the drama 'Pinocchio' made viewers laugh even though his role in the drama wasn't as big as the others. He agreed that his roles when acting made viewers 90% laugh and 10% cry. 
Then, he describes how he loved his character and the family scenes because he really felt that the Choi family were really his loving family. He said that he really got into the role even more with the help of Lee Jong Suk who portrayed Choi Dalpo/Ki Hamyeong's character who was his older brother in name only and to him more like a son and Park Shin Hye who portrayed Choi Inha's character who was his daughter. He says that even now in real life he cares and loves them as if they are really his children. The scenes between them really made him cry and laugh.
In the scene, where Ki Hamyeong lives the house and Choi Dalpyung says "Don't go" to Ki Hamyeong really made Shin Jung Keun want to cry even though it was only a drama script. He felt that Lee Jong Suk who is really like a son to him was leaving so he had to control himself from crying when filming. He and Lee Jong Suk admitted that they really felt like they were leaving each other, so they had a hard time trying not to cry and didn't even look at each other's eyes. 
Shin Jung Keun truly feels that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are really his children. He said that they call him dad even when they are not filming. He especially felt grateful to Park Shin Hye because she hugged him, clinged on to him, and kissed his cheeks so he could really feel like he was her father. These actions led me to feel that she was really my daughter even off script which made me naturally yell and nag at her character in the drama.
Shin Jung Keun said that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are really nice kids. While other actors wait comfortably in their car and rest during breaks, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye always wait in the waiting room for everyone to finish even though they are exhausted due to having the most scenes in the drama. Therefore, he would feel sorry for them as well as think they are lovely even when they make mistakes in saying their lines. 
Shin Jung Keun revealed that as much as he loved how his 'children' looked so lovely together, he felt that their love story was impossible. If his wife ruined someone's family and their daughter fell in love with the broken family's son, he would have chosen Beomjo instead as his son-in-law. He would feel sorry and guilty and would also worry that the son would take revenge on their family. In addition, in real life, he doubts that a person of a family who became victims because of such a person like Song Cha Ok would even fall in love with the child of the person who ruined their family. Even if they do, the victim would probably hate them as soon as he finds out the identity of his partner and would break up with them and take revenge or feel great hatred. In addition, he said that if he reunited with Song Cha Ok (portrayed by Jin Kyung) in the drama, then calling it a drama would be an understatement. The two characters had such a bad breakup that it would have been impossible for them to reunite. He said that even in real life, it is really hard for two partners who went through a divorce to get back together again.
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

@aznfantizie said:
Let's keep this thread alive!!What are your top 3 reasons why you like this drama?? said:
Version No. 11. Lee Jong Suk2. His Lips3. .............Lee Jong Suk
Version No. 21. From the writer of I Hear Your Voice which is my favorite and well crafted drama.2. I'm curious of Park Shin Hye's character because she mostly plays Candy.3. I want to erase Doctor Stranger in my memory...Sometimes I'm too shallow...... lol

Guest selena1993

@rania yes.. im positive that it is shinhye based on the jacket.. yay!! so they had many interactions at the wrap up party and they even sat with ech other .. we'll just have to wait more for the other pics.. or maybe they are just being cautious because all eyes are on them.. see ?? the staff even took a video of them without them knowing.. hahaha

@TheFoodMonster‌ Thanks again for your awesome translations of that two articles. Hmm 3 reasons why I watch and like Pinocchio... Firstly, it's Lee Jong Suk. I'm just so impressed by his actings in his past dramas! And yes, he's so adorable. The first time I saw him was when he's in High Kick 3. His "buing buing" was so cute and since then I'm slowly attracted by him. I'm not good in writing long descriptions and essays haha. And yeah, the fact that Park Shin Hye's the main actress made me watch this drama too. I've been following her dramas. She's pretty outstanding and has all the good personalities that make the filming atmosphere bright! When the news was first released that both LJS and PSH were considering to join Pinocchio, I was so excited because I knew both of them filmed Jambangee cf before. (But gee some PSH's haters were bashing her just when the news was released) I hope by now, she would have less haters because she just proved herself to be such a good actress in Pinocchio.
Secondly, the plot. Its pacing is nearly perfect. Everything's just so fresh! (Except the same faces from IHYV) I don't see any cliche. We also never heard DP and IH telling each other "I love you" throughout the drama but their interactions and little gestures already showed how much they love each other. I've learnt a lot from the drama and haha nothing ever crosses my mind before that I'll watch a story about reporters haha.
Thirdly, hmm...our Darling couple! I've been on another ship for years and nothing made me jump to another ship until this couple was formed. From shipping them in drama until in real life! I hate to ship them but I can't help because of their chemistry and natural skinship! And they look absolutely perfect together! The photo with CS's baby and the wedding kiss are enough to make me imagine them together if they really got married in real life. Okay I should stop my delulu mind. Let's just support them in the future! :D

@aznfantizie‌

My top 3 reasons:

1. LJS and PSH

2. Shinhye's kiss scenes because jongsuk is a great kisser, lol

3. Their chemistry, because I can't feel anything between PSH and LMH, LJS and JSY, sorry, hehe

@TheFoodMonster‌

Thanx so much for all your translation, you are our hero :x