[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

vanillatwirls said: @TheFoodMonster‌ Thanks again for your awesome translations of that two articles. Hmm 3 reasons why I watch and like Pinocchio... Firstly, it's Lee Jong Suk. I'm just so impressed by his actings in his past dramas! And yes, he's so adorable. The first time I saw him was when he's in High Kick 3. His "buing buing" was so cute and since then I'm slowly attracted by him. I'm not good in writing long descriptions and essays haha. And yeah, the fact that Park Shin Hye's the main actress made me watch this drama too. I've been following her dramas. She's pretty outstanding and has all the good personalities that make the filming atmosphere bright! When the news was first released that both LJS and PSH were considering to join Pinocchio, I was so excited because I knew both of them filmed Jambangee cf before. (But gee some PSH's haters were bashing her just when the news was released) I hope by now, she would have less haters because she just proved herself to be such a good actress in Pinocchio. Secondly, the plot. Its pacing is nearly perfect. Everything's just so fresh! (Except the same faces from IHYV) I don't see any cliche. We also never heard DP and IH telling each other "I love you" throughout the drama but their interactions and little gestures already showed how much they love each other. I've learnt a lot from the drama and nothing ever crosses my mind that I'll watch a story about reporters haha. Thirdly, hmm...our Darling couple! I've been on another ship for years and nothing made me jump to another ship until this couple was formed. From shipping them in drama until in real life! I hate to ship them but I can't help because of their chemistry and natural skinship! And they look absolutely perfect together! The photo with CS's baby and the wedding kiss are enough to make me imagine them together if they really got married in real life. Okay I should stop my delulu mind. Let's just support them in the future! :D

@rania yes.. im positive that it is shinhye based on the jacket.. yay!! so they had many interactions at the wrap up party and they even sat with ech other .. we'll just have to wait more for the other pics.. or maybe they are just being cautious because all eyes are on them.. see ?? the staff even took a video of them without them knowing.. hahaha

Ya.. there were a lot of reporters when they arrived at the wrap up party right?

And regarding the video at the wrap up party, really really felt like asking the staff to move aside as they were blocking my view on our Darling Couple. *pulling my hair... arghh.... ~X(

Haha.. just kidding..

I am always grateful that they shared the video..

let me join..my 3 top reasons why i looooove pinocchio
1. at first ..PSH..she is always my sweetheart
2. PSH and LJS's chemistry..i knew..PSH always has chemistry with her-costars, but with LJS i can't find words to describe their amazing chemistry..it's super DAEBAK.
3. LJS's amazing actings, LJS's little mole, LJS' sexy lips, LJS's sexy shoulder..lol..and LJS as him self
:x :x :x

selena1993 said: @rania yes.. im positive that it is shinhye based on the jacket.. yay!! so they had many interactions at the wrap up party and they even sat with ech other .. we'll just have to wait more for the other pics.. or maybe they are just being cautious because all eyes are on them.. see ?? the staff even took a video of them without them knowing.. hahaha

@aznfantizie‌, the top 3 reasons why I like this drama is: 1. The strong storytelling from the writer. Each episode kept me on my toes. It was not another fluffy love story only with OTP scenes. All characters had their roles defined clearly. 2. Choi In Ha spunky female character portrayed by PSH. She has finally had a chance to play a role which she can showcase her acting range and ability. PSH looks young so many previous roles she had were not very mature. 3. The chemistry between LJS and PSH is off the charts. Before this, I thought her best chemistry was with JKS. But LJS brought out the feminine qualities of Shin hye so they are now my favourite couple. Sorry, had include one more. 4. LJS - I have only seen IHYV before and in that I felt he was more of a teenager, maybe because LBY was much older. His acting here has made so much improvement it's unbelievable. He has totally impressed me!

My sis, who watches every SH drama, finally starts Pinocchio. She loves it so much and said Darling couple really looks good together.

The story, the plot, the chemistry... she is beside me now and really really really into the drama.. hahahahaha....

She will soon join our withdrawal syndrome.. kekeke... :D

*we are not alone :-\"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; line-height: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee jong suk Cut (SBS Drama Awards) 

Okay, Here is my 3 first reasons why I decided to watch Pinocchio:1. Park Shin Hye - When I heard that writer-nim based on her personality to create In Ha charater - YUP! Finally we can look forward to a nice character - not a candy role anymore - cause Shin Hye has a nice and strong personality in real life, and she can act, but for some reason, her roles are all similar to each other, and it's time for her to shine. And the result is... well, a lot of nice compliments for her acting in this drama.  2. I never watch IHYV before, but I've already heard a lot of compliments about it, so I think Pinocchio is good as well. Based on Dream High - an idol drama about musical, but it still have its own lessons, so I trust Park Hye Ryun - wirternim - she always put priceless lesson in her drama, and her character are awesome, although they're not perfect, but they're so real. And I know that Lee jong Suk is a good actor, his acting skills improved in every episode. I was impressed by his acting in episode 4 heavily. He's such a wonderful actor, he even received an award for his role in Pinocchio while It was airing - it's proved that he's indeed an great actor.
3. Of course about the cooperation between Jong Suk and Shin Hye, as I remembered they used to tell that they wanted to be act together in a melodrama, and their wish came true, as mine, too hehehe. Back then, I'm so curious about their chemistry. and now I was blowed-away by their chemistry seriously. :)) I used to ship Shin Hye with her previous co-star. But until Pinocchio is aired, I was convinced by our Darling Couple.
And now are my top 3 reasons why I LOVE Pinocchio.
1. The plot is attractive, and meaningful. Every episode of Pinocchio have its own message. And watching Pinocchio is like you're playing a roller-coaster of emotions, the amount of each kind of emotions is nice enough to drive us from happy to sadness, from nervous to light, from surpise to sactisfy. Every details of this drama was took good care. And the way PD-nim convey it to us is amazing. 
2. Our Darling Couple have 3D relationship, and I didn't have to bear the moments when "most of drama's couple" always do before they admit their love for each other. Even we couldn't hear the sentence "I love you" from Darling couple, but we can feel it by their reaction, care for each other, and GOSH, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk act so natural, make my heart fluttered whenever i see them on screen together.
3. The Choi Family and every single character of Pinocchio. First, all the scenes of Choi family are heart-warming, hillarious, and move me a lot. I love the way father loves their son/daughter, both GongPil grandpa and DalPyung Dad are deserved the tittle "The Greates father of all-time". and the rest of character are so loveable, I cant hate them, even Park Ro Sa character, although She is a cruel, but her love for her precious son is undeniable. 
There're more and more things I love about Pinocchio, but my English is not good enough to write such a long essay to describe my though. So I have to stop here. :D once again, I just want to say how much I love Pinocchio, and hope that our Darling couple in real life can remain their closeness. (actually I WANT them to be like Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young - long-time relationship, and get married to each other. But I have to keep my shipper heart stay healthy. so just keep in touch with each other and become close friend is enough to me) hehehee 

My top 3 reasons to loved the greatest drama "pinocchio"

at first before it's start ...main reason is my favorite stars (Sukki+Shinhye) that's enough to me for waiting to watch. I didn't interest about writer or PD
:D

but when it start airing ...I really falling to the story line and  many castes...KJM, Choi Family, Yoo Rae, Bom Jo, Chan soo family, CAP, Tan Gee+his wife and more hahaha

and last reason...the OST song I can listening it all day long.

note for my fav stars :

LJS it's worth to watching him, it's not just the acting skill only, he's the best model everywhere can be catwalk for him and everything he's wearing look good on him.

PSH she's good actress, I'm a fan since "you're beautiful". I loved her voice so much, the way she's talking is so cute and I love her personality too.

:\">

Now don't know...what's to do with myself, still can't go to udon shop with someone else and can't get over with darling couple.
:((

StarNNews

Lee Jong Seok reveals a new photo that he took with Park Shin Hye

Lee Jong Seok reveals a new photo that he took with Park Shin Hye

Lee Jong Seok revealed a new photo that he took with Park Shin Hye. 

On January 17th, actor Lee Jong Seok uploaded the photo on his Instagram and wrote, “It was a great pleasure to work with so many people, and it was a great pleasure to participate in such a great drama.”

He went on, “Every day felt like today during last three months, and I would like to express a profound gratitude for all of your amazing supports.”

The photo shows Lee Jong Seok posing together with Park Shin Hye.

The two are showing the same amazing chemistry that they showed in the drama, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reaction for the photo.

Meanwhile, the last episode of drama ‘Pinocchio’ aired on January 15th.

Source: StarN 

MayureeNokiya said: My top 3 reasons to loved the greatest drama "pinocchio"

at first before it's start ...main reason is my favorite stars (Sukki+Shinhye) that's enough to me for waiting to watch. I didn't interest about writer or PD
:D

but when it start airing ...I really falling to the story line and  many castes...KJM, Choi Family, Yoo Rae, Bom Jo, Chan soo family, CAP, Tan Gee+his wife and more hahaha

and last reason...the OST song I can listening it all day long.

note for my fav stars :

LJS it's worth to watching him, it's not just the acting skill only, he's the best model everywhere can be catwalk for him and everything he's wearing look good on him.

PSH she's good actress, I'm a fan since "you're beautiful". I loved her voice so much, the way she's talking is so cute and I love her personality too.

:\">

Now don't know...what's to do with myself, still can't go to udon shop with someone else and can't get over with darling couple.
:((

Guest missgaara

Here's my top 3 reason

1- park shin hye (she's my ultimate korean actress bias) she's the only k-actress that can attract my attention.. i've been watching many k-dramas but still no one attract my attention as what shin hye did.. too long to describe how much i love her...

2- lee jong suk (he's a korean heartthrob and very2 talented and very handsome too) i'm really happy when i heard the news shin hye being paired up with him.. my dream came true..

3- psh ljs chemistry

That's it.. i watch pinocchio because of psh and ljs.. No other reason.. even if lets say the plot and story is not strong i still watch for them because i love both psh and ljs... n after watch pinocchio ljs has become my new bias after shin hye.. because he care shin hye very well off-screen...