Top Posters In This Topic

• Rania Zeid

• sleepykid

• TheFoodMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pienocchio:

Pinocchio Director’s cut | LeeJongSuk & ParkShinHye  Cr: DC    

Title: 피노키오 / Pinocchio Chinese Title: 皮诺丘 Genre: Melodrama, Romance Episodes: 20  Broadcast network: SBS Broadcast period: 2014-Nov-12 to 2015-Jan-15 Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21

I am going into Kdrama hibernation until Shin Hye's next drama project. This is the 1st time in my life feeling so emotionally & mentally attached to a drama & it's leads, that is Shin Hye+Jong Suk=Darling Couple. Before this,I've not shipped Shin Hye with her previous dramas' leading man except Heirs AND absolutely not to this extend at all + at the back of my mind still linger with 'not that matching' + 'match better with her 2nd leading man' thoughts...hahaha...... BUT Darling Couple's chemistry is SO PERFECT, how is it not to ship them??? :-(

I knew there was a couple (forgot their names) who starred as leading characters in a MBC drama, dated each other in real life & eventhough ppl said their chemistry in that drama was so undeniably good, when I watched it, it was good but CANNOT be compared to Darling Couple's. Moreover, our Darling Couple's chemistry is AWESOMELY PERFECT!!!! How How How not to LOVE & SHIP them together????!!!!

Personally, my POV, I do feel very strongly there's more than just friendship between them..... From the wrap up party, I believe my feelings & observations is confirmed > From their own acknowledged close friendship+closeness+skinship before & during making of the drama, to ODDLY SUDDEN SO...MINIMAL interaction in the party??????!!!! I DEFINITELY find it WEIRD+STRANGE+UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I STRONGLY believe SOMETHING is going on....!!!! Yah!!!! There was even more/much interactions between Shin Hye & her leading men from previous dramas wrap up parties & Heirs' wrap up party in 2013 AND SUDDENLY SO...MINIMAL interaction in Pinocchio wrap up party??????!!!! GOT to be KIDDING me!!!! YAH me!!! Stop thinking about it!!! Hahahaha........

Watching again+Recording Pinocchio(HD) every Wed & Thurs nights AND tomorrow night watching+recording 2014 SBS Drama Awards(HD)!!!! Yeah!!!!
How to hibernate from Kdrama??? How to stop myself from shipping Darling Couple??? Hahahaha...........

Guest kiyeujay

:-o to who is hard fan of JS, Is the first time he writes so long? =)) =)) Don't look like his style. I doubt there is a  known- person  who help him to complete a long- long sentence. =)) =)) * my delulu : ON* 
Did they have another party after wrap up party? ;))

Guest mase207

Hello everyone.

After finishing episode 20 today (getting to it took all day, not because of a lack of time, but because I simply was in denial that the show was ending), I feel regretful that I was unable to post here sooner. Although it might be a bit too late, I'd just like to talk about what this show means to me, and how it has changed my outlook on K-drama in general.

I don't watch many K-dramas; and trust me, I've partially watched MANY shows. A good 95% of them just don't reach my expectations. I look for many things when it comes to TV and film, mainly because that is my area of study in college and my greatest hobby. I have unreasonably high expectations at times, and I honestly find that the vast majority of shows and films in the Korean entertainment industry to be lacking.

With all that being said, Pinnochio knocked me to my feet, forcing me to open up my mind and reshaping my viewpoint on K-drama as well. Pinocchio, from the beginning to the very end, was a show that captivated me. A show that did not rely on one particular aspect of it to keep me interested. A show that saw all of the pre-existing tropes that have become so prevalent and entrenched in the stereotype of Korean dramas. A show that, at the end of the day, one could say "I honestly learned lessons from this show that will come back to help me in real life". I have never, in my entire time being exposed to Korean culture, seen a show so masterfully created and so beautiful to experience. For the actors/actresses, producers, editors, and anyone involved in creating this show, I am not sure if they realize that they could have very well set a standard in the industry that few may ever live up to.

Plot progression-wise, there were moments that were fast, and moments that felt a little slow. But it never felt forced, and it never seemed as though the director was grasping for straws. There were times when things seemed confusing or out of place, only to have it cleverly referenced in an important plot event. There were times when I thought, "oh no... you were doing so well. Please, don't do what every other K-drama has been doing", only to completely surprise me, stray away from taking the easy route and instead doing what every other K-drama seems to hate doing for its fans: listening to our opinions.

There was no family member, until their dying breath, that wanted to spite and separate the main couple.The villain (Reporter Song) had character development that I have never seen before from a K-drama villain, and she ends up becoming a character who sees the wrongs in her ways and actively tries to change herself. The two second leads were both likeable and did not try to use whatever means to get in the way of the main couple. Yes, Dal Po and In Ha had multiple breakups... but they both knew the reasons, and they did not manage to stay separate for long. They had many endearing scenes, and exhibited intimacy that you'd only see in the last two episodes of most K-dramas.

The acting was some of the most brilliant, realistic, and versatile ai have ever seen from any cast in a drama. Nearly every character had their own unique and distinctive charm, and most importantly: the vast majority of them WERE LIKEABLE. It is baffling to me how rare this actually occurs in other shows. The music was beautiful and always perfectly timed; their first kiss scene coupled with Roy Kim's song is hands down one of the most beautiful scenes I have ever seen in a drama. Looking at how perfectly it was set up, it made me realize how much effort must have been put into crafting each of these scenes. From the oighting, the staging, the expressions... everything was meticulously done. Many of the scenes looked as though it took hours for them to set up. Quite frankly, the effort may have been one of the biggest factors for its superiority.

I laughed, cried (I never do this when watching anything, also I'm a guy), smiled, got angry, and at times, took a step back to realize "oh sh!t... I have no idea when I'll ever see a show as beautiful as this." My expectations weren't just met; they were far surpassed.

Sorry for the overly long post, but I couldn't help it. Pinocchio is hands down the best Korean drama I have ever seen in almost any aspect; Production, storytelling, pacing, lighting, cinematography, acting, audio, and ingenuity. The premise of the story wasn't groundbreaking, but the method in which it was told. Needless to say, this show will probably be considered a trailblazer in the industry, and has set a new standard of excellence that I can only hope other shows will be able to reproduce. I hope other shows can follow Pinocchio and realize that it is okay to go outside the box. It is okay to not fulfill every trope that exists simply because everyone else is doing it. Pinocchio was about being themselves, and solely focusing on making a masterpiece. And that's exactly what they did.

tumblr_nibj0iNIFX1sl7awmo1_1280.png

[16.01.2015] Im Do Yoon’s & Park Shin Hye @ Pinocchio Wrap-up Party

[Rough Trans- Im Do Yoon’s IG message] -

Pinocchio Wrapped-up party, met my chingu Park Shin Hye in [Heartstrings] 4 years ago, can’t explain how excited it is to meet again 3 years later, no matter when [she’s] always cheerful, [she] looks beautiful too when taking care of others, a really good actress, our Shin Hye, from the viewpoint of a woman, Actress Shin Hye is really beautiful, let’s meet again in future [workpiece] ♡

Trans By: Jinjja Wintercherub  

aikurochin said:
Rania Zeid said:

samsam29

said: I'm new fan of Sukkii. I want to know more about him. Is this the first time he shared his selfie with a lady?

Guest Gat7_tjt

I loveeeeee the picture that Jong Suk uploaded of him and Shin Hye. Hoping these two get to work together again in the future :x

I still can't believe Pinocchio is over. This drama really raised the bar, so so so good! =D>

[16.01.2015] Im Do Yoon’s & Park Shin Hye @ Pinocchio Wrap-up Party

[Rough Trans- Im Do Yoon’s IG message] -

Pinocchio Wrapped-up party, met my chingu Park Shin Hye in [Heartstrings] 4 years ago, can’t explain how excited it is to meet again 3 years later, no matter when [she’s] always cheerful, [she] looks beautiful too when taking care of others, a really good actress, our Shin Hye, from the viewpoint of a woman, Actress Shin Hye is really beautiful, let’s meet again in future [workpiece] ♡

Trans By: Jinjja Wintercherub  

Yess... thats was shinhye,always happy,cheerful and taking care of everyone..make people comfortable around her and she so beautiful and sexy.. kekekeke

that's a reason why i love her so much..

*re watch pinocchio from ep 13.. *

[17.01.2015] Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update

큼큼 나 오랜만에 진지함. 저희는 이제 물러갑니다. 너무나 좋은 사람들과 함께 해서 더 행복했고 좋은 드라마라서 더 뿌듯합니다. 3개월 동안 매일이 오늘 같았던 오늘이 끝이 났네요. 그동안 지켜봐주셔서, 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다. 사랑합니다!!

Source: jongsuk0206

Hmm hmm. I’m serious this time. We are going away now. I was so happy about acting with great actors and actresses, also it was a great drama too. Thank you for watching us and our drama for last three month. Thank you for loving us. I love you.

Trans By:  the______oh  

Another Trans:

Ahem… This time I am serious. We are leaving now. I have been working with really good people, so I was really happy. It was a good drama, so I was proud. In the past 3 months, today which is like every day in the past three months, and now it has ended. Thanks for all your care and love during this period of time. I love you!!

By: amyhsk 

And I love how Pinocchio ended but still there are a lot of questions that remained in my head.

What happened to Jae Myung?

Is he married already? Was he released from prison or something?

Why is it that after a cute scene of Cap and Yoo Rae, there was hatred afterwards? Are they resenting one another? Did Cap Hwang kept his feelings for himself?

They are so focused on their jobs and they could not even think of other things.

By the way, the last kiss was a little bit intimate coz LJS bit PSH's lips. Better look at the gif and look it up yourself. Hehehehe

THE HECK! NO WEDDING SCENE AT ALL? NO BABIES? huhuhu

i think i'm going into hibernation as well.... i'm shipping them FOR REAL now and that ALWAYS ended in a disaster for me. and as much as i fell in love with lee jong suk (god knows my heart beats like crazy for him!) i will not inquire about him anymore. it's so hard to have a male biase. so much heartbreak lol

came to work today and one of my colleagues said "did you cry? you look horrible!" yeah well thanks.... i feel horrible too..... my love for this drama and the darling couple exceeded a healthy dosage by faaar.... time, please heal this shipper heart of mine and help me move on..... :-<

Does anyone have those wonderful set of gifs with the funny subs of PSH having a words for her haters who said she couldn't kiss, and then showing the wedding kiss?
I remember seeing it here before, and I've spend ages looking for it but I can't find it 
:((

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오