[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

stargazer187

said: LJS update his IG 13 hours ago

with the following caption:

큼 큼 나 오랜만에 진지함. 저희는 이제 물러갑니다. 너무나 좋은 사람들과 함께 해서 더 행복했고 좋은 드라마라서 더 뿌듯합니다. 3개월 동안 매일이 오늘 같았던 오늘이 끝이 났네요. 그동안 지켜봐주셔서, 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다. 사랑합니다!!

Will someone please tell me what he said there???

Actually in Heirs party, the leads didn't initiate the hugs

But the cast and staffs wanted them to reeanact ( hug with KWB and kiss with LMH) so they did... Shinhye were scared when LMH pulled her in (because they wanted them to kiss right there) but he ended up hugging her too

Too bad Pinocchio cast and staffs didn't make Inha and Dalpo re-enact lol. They have more and better love scenes than Heirs LOL 

Or I guess they wanted to avoid it because those hugs caused some hot issues for the leads when the staffcams released (mostly KWB and PSH because Korea love shipping them lol) :)

Wow the gifs are far clear and better hehehe...but due to its clarity, i bate to say this coz you guys might hate me (hides)...on the last gif, you can see that SH is done talking to the guy, and JS grab that opportunity to talk to that guy...so i guess, he isnt after SH but that guy she is talking to...

blue_izce8

said:

Wow the gifs are far clear and better hehehe...but due to its clarity, i bate to say this coz you guys might hate me (hides)...on the last gif, you can see that SH is done talking to the guy, and JS grab that opportunity to talk to that guy...so i guess, he isnt after SH but that guy she is talking to...

http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1475871.htm  
Hello is @TheFoodMonster busy this is one of the review of the fact I hope someone can translate it for others, Anyway continue the Love
If ever you are not busy can you please translate this :) please

Guest Meme12246

im dying here  =__= i still cant believe its over... xd wae wae wae.... i would totally want a season 2 TT__TT or atleast an update on CAPRAE...anythingggg will make me happy ...