[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kimconoung Sorry, I've just seen your message, so you should have received a reply only 5 minutes ago.
@indahororo Actually, he came in right after the drama had finished. I was still on soompi. :D
EDIT: By the way, Kim Young-kwang will play in Pinocchio, which starts airing in November. 

Oh my God I don't think I can watch it with engsub. Kang Jin Goo you are really a bad guy! I'd be like Ma Se Young if someone did something like that to me. Poor you Ma Se Young, but still I hope she can forgive kjg and start over again. Today's episode really breaking my heart for kjg-msy couple. :'(

But I still happy for the other couple KGS-JDI and KMG-SA in today's episode we can watch more of these two couple together.  :x
Thank you writer-nim. If I can describe my heart while watching today's episode is like I am riding a rollercoaster. Ups-Down-Ups..
I am waiting for tomorrow's episode writer-nim!.

Han Soo ah and her friends seems like college students XD
i knew something is wrong going on with 19s love story :)) it's so dramatic and destiny focused in the 4 episodes =))
but the drama proved me wrong :x mingoo was the only one dreaming about that kind of love :) since he's not experienced and innocent about dating~

seems like sooah does not like mingoo but interested in him~ she was playing him all this time~ even pretends to be nice and sonyeo kinda like girl...
she's so manipulative and i like her already~ i can't wait to see her fall for him as well

i'm worried about mingoo~ when the day comes and sooah blurt out that she's not a high school student and she's not nice and innocent but she's a bad girl...and dumps him~ awww then all the guys in their family will all have sad poor first love experience :D

she called him "koppiri" in front of her friends tho =)) the way adults call HS students when they look down on them...

Guest gailleqt1012

Love this drama another hit from tvn after marriage not dating,,,This drama explore the possibility of finding fate in love....leads of this drama has a fair share of stories that you can look forward too and how will it end :)

Guys, I've forgotten the link for livestreaming home.

Could you PM me a link?

Found it. Thanks anyway.

In return, I could still help with the recapping, if @iloveporkandbeans doesn't mind and my boss doesn't decide that it's time for him to come to work...

EDIT: OK... a link that actually works anyone? The one that I usually use doesn't work... :'(

Anyeong @Hannahmiriam‌! By all means, please do whenever you can. Everyone, anybody can! The more the merrier. :) I was home late so I wasn't able to live stream last night. Thank you for your hard work! :-db Glad you didn't get caught. :))

I just got the chance to see raw and same as everyone, I feel so bad for Sae Young. I thought she was just saying the player thing because of how girls would linger around him every where he goes. But to my dismay, Jin Goo was really a hardcore one back then. Bad monkey!!! SMH.

Finally! We have a talking Soo ah! I need my subs for this!! Curious about what she and her gang talked about min goo.

So pity Samchun's situation with Da In, very awkward and frustrating. And the preview, samchun sleepy and late in the past that led Da In to breaking up with him?? So excited for more revelations in the next eeppp!

@bacom samchun is lonely.. He needs you here... Palli wa!

Han Soo ah and her friends seems like college students XD

i knew something is wrong going on with 19s love story :)) it's so dramatic and destiny focused in the 4 episodes =))

but the drama proved me wrong :x mingoo was the only one dreaming about that kind of love :) since he's not experienced and innocent about dating~

seems like sooah does not like mingoo but interested in him~ she was playing him all this time~ even pretends to be nice and sonyeo kinda like girl...

she's so manipulative and i like her already~ i can't wait to see her fall for him as well

i'm worried about mingoo~ when the day comes and sooah blurt out that she's not a high school student and she's not nice and innocent but she's a bad girl...and dumps him~ awww then all the guys in their family will all have sad poor first love experience :D

she called him "koppiri" in front of her friends tho =)) the way adults call HS students when they look down on them...

Really?! Ohmy! Our lovesick puppy will get beaten up so badly. Just like in the teaser. I can already imagine his sns flooded with very very sad selcas :))

"My destiny, why are you so cruel?!" :))

The song Ma Se Young sang in today's ep (with English lyrics)

Ugh. . . let me just cry in the corner . . .
KJG-MSY couple breaks my heart . . .
2012 Kang Jin Goo = real nappeun namja

Our Kim Young-kwang is going to be quite tired from doing k-drama back to back with pinocchio. But i'll enjoy seeing him again very soon! 
I have been trying to avoid the recap, so I can watch it later ! I am already waiting for it expectanctly!

Guest nancykimlee

"Track 5" songsRecap, Jin Goo + Se Young's kiss in the rain: 커피소년 (Coffee Boy) - 사랑이 찾아오면Confession in the rain: 

Soo Ah asks for her planner back: 
Min Goo walks away from Soo Ah/waits for her call: 
Min Goo takes selfies at A Twosome Place: 
Soo Ah walks towards A Twosome Place: 
Soo Ah arrives, Min Goo motions her to sit next to him: 전태익 (Jeon Tae Ik) - 니가 날 좋아해주면 좋겠어Soo Ah walks away, Min Goo follows: 닥터심슨 (Dr. Simpson) - 머리 어깨 발 무릎 너의 입술Min Goo sees Soo Ah walking towards him: 
Kwang Soo + Da In in the car: 
Da In walks in as Kwang Soo is about to ask her about the past: 옥수사진관 (Oksoo Photoshop) - 안녕 **OST pt. 2**Se Young eats and vents with her friend about Jin Goo: 
Jin Goo texts Se Young in the taxi: 
Jin Goo + Se Young flashback: 
Friend's peptalk to Se Young, Jin Goo waiting for a response: 
Jin Goo + Se Young office flashback: 안녕하신가영 (Hello Ga Young) - 언젠가 설명이 필요한 밤Se Young karaoke song: 

Yay for answers and more clues this week as to what went awry with Jin Goo + Se Young and Kwang Soo + Da In. Se Young's disappointment upon seeing Jin Goo kiss another girl, and realize that at the time, she was just another girl makes complete sense as to why she's reluctant to accept his confession now. Not only is his sincerity in question, there's also the fear of getting hurt, and risking years of friendship. Back then, they weren't in a relationship nor were they close friends, so it was easier to rebound and forego the pain, whereas now, it's years accumulated and not so easy to take the leap, or to ignore. I like this tension and I look forward to Jin Goo proving himself (that he's no longer a player), and how far he's come because of her. 
When it comes to Kwang Soo + Da In, I think it's safe to assume that it wasn't just one thing that Kwang Soo did that led to that public proposal embarrassment, but it was many things over the course of their relationship, and the proposal became a tipping point. Kwang Soo was so immersed in his work that his promises became empty words, and even though he loved Da In, and she loved him, it put a strain on their relationship. What's interesting and kind of sad is that only now, Kwang Soo is reflecting on the past and slowly realizing what went wrong. I also wonder if Da In's independence and strength comes from Kwang Soo and the divorce, where she doesn't rely much on others but have made a way for herself, and her daughter.
I was thinking, the fortune teller told mom that out of the four guys, only one will meet his true love. I think that the twist is that the only one who will "meet" his true love is Min Goo, whereas Kwang Soo, Jin Goo and even Dong Goo have already met their true love, and it's only a matter of time before those romances happen. 
@iloveporkandbeans Sorry it took so long to get to these because of work, and the notifications were eaten up too, bleh. Here's the poster info for Kwang Soo + Jin Goo. Will get to the other two later because it's not loading properly.
39 yr. old Goo Kwang SooBorn 1976 | 39 yrs old | PD | Uncle"10 years ago..."Why did you have to leave me like that? I gave my youth to a broadcasting station but now I want to live my life as a man.Keyword: Single (not married), PD, lazinessPosition: Former music PD, current variety PDAdvantage: Lived life as a top PDDisadvantage: He thinks he knows everything, is the best at everything and is strongView on love: I want love, not work!Unique fact: His ex-girlfriend that broke up with him 10 yrs ago has reappeared
29 yr. old Kang Jin GooBorn 1986 | 29 yrs old | Tour planner | First son"I am in love with a girl!"First time to ever have a crush! Does this make sense? I'm Kang Jin Goo!Keyword: Player, surrounded by many womenPosition: Works at Korea's biggest tour company for 3 yearsAdvantage: Handsome, tall, perfect DNA.. is he human? Disadvantage: Big mouthView on love: Girls are like a river that flows naturallyUnique fact: Since he's been born and 3 years of work experience, this age has caused him to think the most. This is the first time that he's fell in love with a girl who doesn't care about him. 
And the selfie of Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin garnered interest because their loveline in the drama has taken flight, so viewers are focusing on their picture.

Plus Nine Boys: Episode 5

by girlfriday
| September 12, 2014

nine05-00029a.jpg

Feelings get laid bare in this episode full of twists. We find out what makes Jin-gu such bad news, but also what happened to make him change. The question is, would anyone who hasn’t seen the way he secretly looks at Se-young believe him? There’s no shortage of lows to go with all the highs, heartaches to go with kisses, and a heaping tablespoon of regret to go with insight.

For more - go here:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/plus-nine-boys-episode-5/

Guest delicatehan

before this i watched this drama because of chorong and sungjae but now i'm more interested into JinGoo and SeYoung story :x :x JinGoo sure a real bad guy in the past X( X( X(

Just a quick :-h ! I won't be able to live stream again tonight because of previous commitments :( This will be another semi torture hours for me, dying to know what happens next. Oh well, will log back in and spazz with you all as soon as I can.

@nancykimlee Thank you so much love! No rush, i know your uber busy. :X

Enjoy tonights episode "niners"! Catch you all later.. <:-P

I've missed the begining because of my internet connection... SY is giving JG the cold shoulder at work... KS is being scolded by his boss...

I think MG has also been scolded by his coach... MG is behaving like a stalker, following SA everywhere...  JG is also scolded by his team leader (something to do with the "romantic package"?!) who, after finishing with him, goes to SY, but JG steps in telling him that it's not SY's fault, but his... DG is at the acting school and Min Joon acts with Baek Ji (The OST from Lovers in Paris starts playing).

Sorry guys, the lagging is really bad today, so its kind of impossible for me to continue. As you will notice from the spoiler above...

Archived