[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

@indahororo it's the preview (shorter & longer)

Bts scene pics

2014091110314179732_1.jpg?time=201355

2014091110314179732_2.jpg?time=201355

Source:http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014091110314179732&type=1&outlink=1

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilikemangoss

Hi, for those that post kyung soo jin stuff here, can you also post it in her individual actress thread here? thanks so much! 
--

“Actually, bus no. 909 doesn’t go to my home. I just… want to ride the same bus with her”. 
cr.shura.tumblr.com
tumblr_nb4kizlkME1qbxx00o8_250.giftumblr_nb4kizlkME1qbxx00o7_250.giftumblr_nb4kizlkME1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_nb4kizlkME1qbxx00o6_250.giftumblr_nb4kizlkME1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_nb4kizlkME1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_nb4kizlkME1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_nb4kizlkME1qbxx00o4_250.gif

Guys, I've forgotten the link for livestreaming home. Could you PM me a link? Found it. Thanks anyway.
In return, I could still help with the recapping, if @iloveporkandbeans doesn't mind and my boss doesn't decide that it's time for him to come to work...
EDIT: OK... a link that actually works anyone? The one that I usually use doesn't work... :'(

Can't wait to watch today's episode (hopefully we'll finally hear Chorong's voice too? ;;) ) it seems the new kiss stills are from the past (hairstyle is different and there's 2012 written on the wall too) and that means we'll know soon what happened that made our couple like this~ CAN'T wait :x

SY & KJG

So... SY slaps KJG and calls him crazy something. 

KJG: Listen to me, I like you. SY: You are really trash. KJG: It's true. SY:Am I that easy to you? This time is also a secret? KJG: This time is true. SY:That's true then... but this time is true. I really like you, so what can I do? KJG:Am I really trash?  ... (=lagging) KJ: You really don't like me at all? SY: Yes. KJ: Then what am I to you? Each of them goes back alone and JB is suspicious.

MG & SA

MG shows her the notebook and tells her to give him her phone number/to call him if she wants it back... (=lagging)

KS

Asks a favor from a senior but the guy says no. When KS goes in the elevator his friends catches up with him and starts asking about his failed proposal, embarrassing him in front of those in the elevator. In the office, they keep talking about the reason why his proposal was rejected. He keeps on thinking about that even aftre his friend leaves.

SY & JG

They come to work in the same elevator, but they don't talk to each other. They've won the prize for the best couple. The colleagues want to go out in the evening, but Sy says that she has an appointment.

DI & SY

Di asks SY what's wrong with her and after that she gives Sy and JG as an example of a good looking couple, but SY says that he is sincer, but with every woman out there. In th end she tells DI that he kissed her.

A hyung calls JG to go out and he says no. Something to do with women. MG's love life is about to start.

:D He is waiting for SA in a coffee shop.

I was interested in watching this for only one reason, the only member of the cast I knew of, Oh Jeong Se. He certainly hasn't disappointed, but four episodes in this is a very routine Drama. Not a bad Drama, just routine, with nothing special to lift it above the pack. The tropes are carefully and predictably observed, from the constant "I should tell her, but I won't" dilly dallying of the lead to the revelation that the girl of his dreams and the girl of his uncle's dreams are sisters. 

The cast are doing a good job and I particularly like Kyeong Su Jin. She's really breathing life into her character and keeping my interest alive in that OTP. But I'm not a fan of Kim Mi Kyeong, sadly. She has the archetypal harried ahjumma face and seems to be typecast playing mother figures that I just can't warm too. Throw in a second lead whose acting role model appears to be this guy, and the overall effect for me is a solid mid-table rating for the drama overall. Not a disaster, and watchable, but a big comedown from the better-than-average It's OK That's Love  or the simply brilliant Yoona's Street.
Still, on the upside, this (exceedingly rare) divergence of opinion from that of my Drama dongsaeng at least confirms that I am not, as I had feared, simply a figment of his imagination, his Kang Woo, as it were. :)

I've lost the begining after the commercials, but now...

BJ talks to DI about finding a woman for KS... again...

His friend calls DG to ask if he goes to a friends wedding and he tells him that DI is going to be there and that he should ask why she rejected his proposal. His sister sees him going to the wedding and she asks him is he is going to a date, and after finding out he is going to a wedding, she nags him that he gives too much money. MG waits for SA and gives her milk(?!). She starts smiling only after he can't see her anymore and starts talking to her friends, saying that he is childish (among other things). KS is at the wedding and his friends keep telling him to ask DI why she left him. DI's daughter peed in her pants and they leave.  They have a hard time finding a taxi, and KS takes them in his car.He keeps thinking about "the reason". He asks silly questions and he turns on the radio. After a few "crazy" songs, starts a "reminiscenting" one, so they start remembering their past together. They get into the parking lot and he asks something ... (=lagging... :'( I am really curious...) JG is at a party, while SY is drinking with a friend and talking about him (have I seen this friend before? I don't remember her). The friend tells her that she doesn't have to marry him, she just has to date him as he is good looking and a nice guy and she can see how and where things go. 

Commercials...

KJG is drinking and the party and his friend tells the girls to be careful because KJG is a bad guy.

But the girl just says "so what" (with some lagging in between). SY with her friend and she is still obsessed about the many girls he sees. ...(lagging)... and JG is at the party the girl gets up and he gets up after her ... I have the feeling that he just got up to leave, not to follow the girl. He is in the car and he remembers the 2012 kiss... (some more lagging) ... and then he remembers kissing another girl (?!)... lagging... but SY sees him coming in that girl's car. They were at the karaoke and SY was singing (past)... SY still talks to her friend. JG is waiting for SY in the bus stop... (major lagging).  SY is in the bus and remembers him kind of taking care of her and how happy she was after their first kiss and how hurt she was after seeing him with the other girl. And I think he is still waiting in the bus stop. PREVIEW:SA and MG get into two different elevators and she tells him that they have to check if they are really fated. JG is holding the unbrella for SK while he is stayng 1 meter away, in the rain.

I don't know if you guys can understand anything from this last part, but the live streaming was terrible. I would have really loved actually watching this part.

Archived