[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

And again! Today's episode really breaking my Heart.. :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

I am so frustate with KJG & MSY condition. Arrggggghhh.. So many misunderstanding between them, but MSY doesn't want to listen KJG explanation first.
Samchoon & JDI, from this episode the writer-nim show us a little about their past story.
KMG & SA, SA starting to get annoyed by KMG act and she offers a bet to KMG to see are they really destined to be together. Poor KMG.
And the little KDG, he was sad because Baek Ji start to leave him for Min Joon. :(

Need engsub ASAP for this episode..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nancykimlee

"Track 6" songsSe Young avoiding Jin Goo: 전기뱀장어 (Electric Eel) - 야간비행 Min Goo waiting for Soo Ah to give her milk: 닥터심슨 (Dr. Simpson) - 머리 어깨 발 무릎 너의 입술Do Min Joon puts Baek Ji's hand on his heart: 조성모 (Jo Sung Mo) - 너의 곁으로Da In shares about how busy and tired Kwang Soo was: 

Kwang Soo walking and wondering: 옥수사진관 (Oksoo Photoshop) - 안녕Dong Goo sees Min Joon + Baek Ji together: 몽니 (Monni) - You're Going To Leave MeJin Goo + Se Young working overtime: 스웨덴세탁소 (Sweden Laundry) - 답답한 새벽Kwang Soo + Da In recycles: 
Da In's flashback, tears at the crosswalk: 
Kwang Soo hands her a Sung Si Kyung cd, propose: 에피톤 프로젝트 (Epitone Project) - 5122Min Goo + Soo Ah meet for the elevator destiny game: 
Da In driving, flashback: 
Se Young in the elevator: 
Jin Goo + Se Young on the bus: 
@iloveporkandbeans :x
This drama is so endearingly refreshing because everyone here feels real without the tiresome cliches or makjang to drive its conflicts. It's about people and the messiness that comes along with relationships, and essentially how men and women are wired. And yay for friends that offer clarity, strength and wisdom, too! :) 
Jin Goo + Se YoungThe apology in the rain and setting things straight at the end of the episode was much needed, and far greater than the kiss and confession. I appreciate Jin Goo for setting his emotions aside and considering Se Young first and foremost, instead of pushing her too hard or too far away. This act alone communicates that he's not as selfish, and is willing to do whatever it takes for her, and how important this friendship truly is. Now that he's apologized and the pink elephant is addressed, they can move towards healing and forgiveness, and ultimately giving this romance a shot. There's no reassurance when it comes to love, but knowing and trusting someone helps. So when she's ready to put aside the insecurities and distrusts of the past, she'll be able to see Jin Goo for who he is now, and where their relationship stands. It'll be interesting to see how she handles her friend's feelings for Jin Goo, and how that'll affect her. At some point, I expect Jae Bum to share with Jin Goo what Se Young said to him that night, too. It's funny that everyone around them can see what they are, even if they adamantly deny it, hehe. 
Kwang Soo + Da InThe reasons for the breakup are clear, and understandably so, but what I love is that we get a glimpse into Kwang Soo's side of the story, and it's not as simple as she's right, he's wrong. Theirs is a classic example of how couples can be overly understanding and polite with each other when it comes to bearing the burden instead of sharing honestly. It could've been different if Da In just told Kwang Soo how lonely she felt or for him to share how difficult it was for him to maintain his schedule, but upon seeing her it gave him strength (but of course we wouldn't have a drama had it gone that way, hehe). Da In hoped that Kwang Soo would know, and Kwang Soo assumed that Da In knew and was okay. The voice overs in this ep were spot on when it comes to describing women, and on one hand it makes you realize how complicated women can be (not saying that all are, or all the time), and on the other, it does make you appreciate men and how hard they try. Communication is key, and I hope this time around they can finally say to each other what they've been harboring for so long. 
Anyhoo, looking forward to all your thoughts, and/or pics, videos and GIFs. :) 

Am I the only one who finds Da In's reason for break-up really shallow? I can totally relate to feeling more involved in the relationship then the other party, but Kwang Soo tried so hard to find time to meet her despite being really busy. I guess the depth of her feelings for him amounted to only this much. Her childish behavior and refusal to acknowedge him (you are in yor thirties woman, grow up) doesn't make we warm up for her either. For now Jin Goo and Se Young is the only couple I am rooting for.

I don't think it was shallow. Even though they were together, he wasn't present because he was too tired. There was also a lot of disappointment because of broken promises too. You can only be accepting to a certain point before it becomes too much. The only thing I fault her for was letting it get to the point where it's too much and she doesn't offer him a reason. All those years wondering was unfair for him. And no, I don't think she's childish. I think she avoids him because it's awkward and she has a kid so no need to dig up the past.

@JAYwalker LOL I also following dramatroll updates on tumblr, the admin never fail makes me laugh so hard just seeing troll she makes :))
and you guys must still remember how uri kyeop maknae practicing his acting skill :))

how to be shocked.

tumblr_nbp1521OAl1sh8uxlo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nbp1521OAl1sh8uxlo2_500.gif

:)) :))

I just finished the really heartbreaking eps 5 and waiting for eps 6 sub ;))

stervamerzkaya0 said: Am I the only one who finds Da In's reason for break-up really shallow? I can totally relate to feeling more involved in the relationship then the other party, but Kwang Soo tried so hard to find time to meet her despite being really busy. I guess the depth of her feelings for him amounted to only this much. Her childish behavior and refusal to acknowedge him (you are in yor thirties woman, grow up) doesn't make we warm up for her either. For now Jin Goo and Se Young is the only couple I am rooting for.

jjsjang said: I don't think it was shallow. Even though they were together, he wasn't present because he was too tired. There was also a lot of disappointment because of broken promises too. You can only be accepting to a certain point before it becomes too much. The only thing I fault her for was letting it get to the point where it's too much and she doesn't offer him a reason. All those years wondering was unfair for him. And no, I don't think she's childish. I think she avoids him because it's awkward and she has a kid so no need to dig up the past.

To Da In's credit, she acknowledged that she was immature when she broke up with KS, and I suspect that her reasons for avoiding him now are mixture of guilt, regret and a desire to preserve her hard-won stability. That she celebrates the anniversary of being able to change a lightbulb herself speaks volumes about how fragile she is. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she's avoiding him because she feels like she's finally getting her own life on track and doesn't want to put that at risk. It's also possible that she assumes he'd want nothing to do with her now that she  has a child. 
To me, both seem stunted, but she has the advantage of having to be a grown-up for her daughter, and perhaps she's decided that her daughter's welfare means not opening herself to the possibility of getting hurt again. After all, she's only behaving that way to him, she's perfectly mature and fully-functioning around others.. I really hope that they get back together, or at least start down that road, because doing so will mean that both have learned to use their words, like grown-ups should. Just as she was wrong to keep it all bottled up and not tell him what was bothering her, so he was wrong to think that a facile "sorry" without taking the time to find out what was wrong or to make any changes in his behaviour was enough. 
I think that's why I liked the presentation of both their dates and the break-up. The same events, but perceived and remembered completely differently by each of them. Unlike JG & SY, whose present difficulties were shown to be unambiguously his fault and his alone. One pair have communication issues, the other one is about repairing broken trust. And JG has a headstart because he knows he was wrong and why. I'm rooting for both pairs here, lots of positive growth opportunities for all 4 characters. 

Guest BABYJANG

The storyline is really daebak. Chorong looks amazing and after ep.5, her characteristic blowed me away. Way to make me surprise. I found a fanmade of Chorong and Sungjae, I think they match well.

I am really enjoying the 9 year old version of the standard kdrama triangle - the arrogant male lead, the suave, grown up second lead. Lovely dig there.
It was an episode about stunted emotional growth and men who don't listen - the 39 year old emotionally stuck at the day he was dumped, the 19 year old who is still a boy though he is on the cusp of adulthood. Only Joo Gin listens and tries to change. And that is why he is the leading candidate for being the one the fortune teller was talking about.

I started watching the drama because I liked the overall concept of the story. I like those dramas where several stories are told at once. There is more chance of tangles and more couples with scenes to remember. 
I'm on the first episode and I don't think I can move more today.
PS. Se Young has me a little confused here. All girls realize when someone is in love with them so my theory is that she's blind or she's very silly.  :-?

Ep 6 - pics

SO156JD3Q1EVC97P9SFT.jpg

LOL! this kid is too cute :)

H1OSWX99A71FCMHL3NFW.jpg

Really liked this scene! "That's my uncle. Uncle! Come here."

ZT7JDRDBRDJY2KCDUWGC.jpg

Reenacting *Serendipity scene*

B7TYJFRK97KR79HQYM8M.jpg

"People say... we're like a lock and key. Jin Goo needs Se Young. Se Young needs Jin Goo. I agree. So... let's just be friends..."

Source: http://program.interest.me/tvn/9thboy/20/Board/View?b_seq=8&page=1&p_size=5

Does anybody know the ratings for this drama?

I only managed to find these numbers:

Ep 1 - 1.08

Ep 2 - 0.85

Ep 3 - 0.92

Ep 5 - 0.82

What about ep 4 & 6?

I hope the ratings are going up rather than going down . . .it's such a nice drama, with great soundtrack & indie feel.

Right now I'm invested in all the storylines and hope we'll have multiple happy endings. . .

Archived