[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm not mistaken, on the preview for ep.8 MSY will know that bus no.909 doesn't go to JG's house.. I hope with that she will think again of JG's feeling for her now..

From the preview, I saw some progress on the love story of Samchoon - JDI and KMG - SA but not on KJG & MSY. Hiks.. I still sad for their love story.
I am waiting for the engsub and for the next episode.

yup seyoung will find out that jingoo does live in ilsan not in her neighborhood :))

and looks like uncle KS gained some confidence and is trying to make a move on DI too...
he even said "we didn't break up that time"

maybe because he's referring that she just disappeared then but not broke up properly...

my fave is still mingoo and soo-ah tho :x he told her....
"actually where can you find destiny? (like he's saying it doesn't exist) i just blabbered destiny, destiny...
they were excuses so i can see you... i just liked you since the first
time i saw you..."
(and he talked something about since his birth or what kinda XD) and in the end he said,
"whether destiny exists or not, can't you be mine?"
8-> i love his confession :x :x

and before i forget our donggoo, he's starting to mature...
i thought he will just go crazy with the naked CF photo shoot but he did his best hoping it will help him in the future ^^

Dongoo had to do a naked cf shoot?  ROFL now.  He's too cute.
I wonder: does little BaekJi also do cfs and act?  In real life, that little actress gets lots of work.  She's so cute and very smart. 
Is it weird that I'm most vested in Dongoo's story? 

Guest crzysln1

Todays episode wasn't all that eventful. 
On the Seyoung Jingoo front, they went back to being cordial at work but still aren't friendly... like when they go out to eat and its just the two of them SY is on her phone and doesnt put it away until the others come. Goeun(?) the other younger girl at the office asks Seyoung if she knows if Jingoo is dating anyone, or if there is anything going on between them, and Seyong says she doesn't know/denies it. When they go to a company outing karoke, Seyong watches closely as Jaebum sings a ballad, which Jingoo notices, but when Jingoo goes to sing Seyong and Jaebum are talking and only Goeun is focused on Jingoo. After he notices that and leaves the karoke room, Goeun follows him outside, asks him if hes dating anyone, and when he says no she kisses him and says 'after a while you'll come to like me too.' Jaebum and Seyong walk home and he does a bunch of cheesy romantic stuff like give her his jacket and tell her that he chose to sing that song because of something she posted on SNS and then keeps say sorry for it and sorry that hes such a not-fun and awkward person. She says that hes great, and he replies that he's going to become and better person for her. 
Mingoo is focusing more on judo, and isnt even fooling around with his friends much but its obvious that he still has his mind on SeAh. He passes by her once and she just stops for a second, and this sparks him waiting by her tutory again. She notices him, and confronts him which is when he does the 'destiny was just an excuse' confession. 
Dongoo is having the same issues as always, he's really embarrassed to do an underwear fashion shoot but ends up giving it his all. 
for Kwangsoo, he starts going on blind dates like crazy and connects with a famous person named Eunji. But the night before he was supposed to go to dinner with Eunji, Dain's child falls sick and he takes her to the hospital and uses his connections to get a doctor to see them.  The doctor misunderstands that Dain's child is theirs. On the way back home he has the same hesitation to ask her about their past but she just says thanks super formally and leaves.  The next day he runs into one of Dains old friends who assumes that hes in the same building because he and Dain are back together, and tells him that Dain cried a lot after they broke up, and was really cut up over it. She tells him to do better this time, and that shes glad that theyre back together.  The whole day he is in thought over those words, and zones out of all his other work stuff. On his way to dinner with Eunji he reverses and goes to Dains coffee shop. 
Just a general overview of today's episode! Hope this helps.

found a better trans of MG's confession,

Honestly, it’s not that I like you because we’re destined.
From the moment I first saw you, I just… like you.
At that time, it was the hardest point in my life.
But when you appeared at that time, I just say its destiny or whatever because I like you.
It was just because I want to make something about you.
That’s why, whether we’re destined or not, can’t you just be mine?
Also, from now on I’m going to like you more and more.

(via musicreek)

Anyeong! Sorry for being MIA, had a very very crazy week. 
@itashee‌ thank you for endlessly updating us with BTS photos. They look so good together! JG <3 SY I just saw Track 7 and was a bit sad about Sae young and Jin Goo. Sad about how things turned out between these two. 
@indahororo‌ I hope what you said about them wil come true. She'll realize that JG is really sincere this time. Hoorayyyy for samchun for getting the courage to go after Da In!!!!! Dong goo yaaaa! So cute doing so many roles!! This boy never fails to put a smile on my face <3

Track 8 starts! Samchun at Da In's cafe. Wants to talk to her but asks him to leave. He's trying to make a convo but she's still cold towards him. Samchun ends up leaving, but asks her why did she do it, he needs to know. Da in silently staring at him. Next. Jin Goo with in a plastic surgery clinic. She asks him if he slept well. Sae young and Jae bum out to the market digging on street foods. I think the 2 pairs are doin research for the ideas they presented in their last meeting. Soooo envy Sae youngs apetite! Looks like Jae bum can't keep up with miss piggy's apetite. :)) Jingoo and Go eun discussing with the plastic surgeon. I think the doctor just said he needs a surgery? There's something wrong with his lips? (It's sooo perfectly fineeeeee for me <3) Nagger co-pd at samchun again. (Doesnt he have shows? He gots lots of time to nag samchun!) staffs notices samchun is diff today. He asks them out for coffee and everybody is shocked. :)) HE BRINGS THEM TO DA IN's COFEE SHOP!!!! Da in not happy. They're having their meeting in there doing their weird stuff for the show. :)) Everybody in the shop is dumbfounded. He is happily staring at everything Da In does. Love fool :))

Min Goo and Soo ah meets again. I think he just got rejected again. He persuades her, follows her inside the cofee shop. She orders expresso cafe, he gets one for himself too. She's ignoring him, doing her own thing. Send her a msg thru kakao to get her attention, she hides her phone. Furious, he sits beside her then grabs one of her earphones then put it in his ears. He says he like blue paprika too. She asks him what else does he like, he sings amerikano,, chuahh chuahh.. :)) She founds out that he is just pretending. Haha

Jin Goo and Go Eun dining out, he imagines Sae Youngs cute face when she eats good food. On the street, I think she is confessing again. Jae Bum and Sae young on bus. Preview, she founds out that Jin Goo is not in the same neighborhood. Flashback about their bus rides <3 Jin Goo in another bus scans pictures of Sae Young happily on his phone.

DONG GOO MIMICING DANCE ON TV!!! Ahhhh so cute!!!!!! Hahahahahhahaha!

Omma gets a call from.. I dont know who but she panics. Jin Goo cuddling Dong Goo.. So cute!!!

Next morning, samchun in a good mood. Never ending whistling! :)) omma and dong goo preparing for audition on the living room. HAHA! Dong goo and the black eye liner!!! :)) he saw a couple also waiting in the audition area. He felt a bit sad.

Jay park as one of the judges in the audition! HE IS NAILING THE DANCE!!! HAHAHHAHAHA! I'M SO PROUD OF DONG GOOO! Everybody is happy! They dance with single lady music!!! So cute!!!!!

Omo! Another cameo! The little psy! Hahahhaha He's really good! Gangnam style! He gets the ticket and dong goo coming out sad :(

Judo gang : min goo keeps on sending msgs to Soo ah. Soo ah with her gang, her phone keeps on barking and they teases her. They invite her to go somewhere, she declines. Min goo arrives in bike and asks her to go somewhere. She asks where, he says surprise. She declines but he grabs her bag, and guides her to sit behind his bike, puts her hand on his waist. She smiles as they travel. Shes asks again where they are going, he doesnt answer. Ends up in rolling hall. Watching a concert, she's happy. While min goo happily watches her. He says thank you to Samchun who is waiting outside the shop for Da In. Da in walks out on him without a word. His phone plays their song, da in stopped for a moment but then leaves.

Jin Goo and Sae young out in the market, food again! Waah, this scene is making me hungry. She particulary stops at every food stall. Sar young gets burned and they argue. He nags at her again, just like before. In anothet resto, she acts shyly. As Jin Goo talks, she thinks of how jae bum said jingoo moved last year. She was going to ask him but hesitates. Walking to the bus stop,he gets a call from Go Eun(?) Finally, she asks him on the bus stop. Why did he do that. I heard "kaji" and "chimsim". Gah!!! I hope what i heard is right. He rides the bus first leaves Sae young. Sae young follows bus with her gaze. Please Wake up! He is sincere!! <3

Back to Min Goo and Soo ah. Concert ends and everybody wants encore. Soo ah with an empty seat beside her. Min Goo appears on stage! With hair brushed up! Nervously sings a song. Wahhh! Lags!!!! Not nowww its about to end! Ugh!!! Back! He sings the song she made him listen, owning the stage! Ohhhh, Soo ah smiling big! Going home, walking on the bridge, asks her if she has nothing to say. He says he really likes her. She doesnt answers. He leaves. She slowly walks away. He then receives a message from Soo ah. A picture of couple with heart. He jumps for joy and shouts

iloveporkandbeans said: Back to Min Goo and Soo ah. Concert ends and everybody wants encore. Soo ah with an empty seat beside her. Min Goo appears on stage! With hair brushed up! Nervously sings a song. Wahhh! Lags!!!! Not nowww its about to end! Ugh!!! Back! He sings the song she made him listen, owning the stage! Ohhhh, Soo ah smiling big! Going home, walking on the bridge, asks her if she has nothing to say. He says he really likes her. She doesnt answers. He leaves. She slowly walks away. He then receives a message from Soo ah. A picture of couple with heart. He jumps for joy and shouts

Archived