[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

Back!

They sit on a swing by the beach. Jingoo stares at talkative se young. They moved in a restaurant. Se young fell asleep while sitting, jingoo uses his hand to shield light from se youngs face. People in the other table teases him. He shhs them and quicly puts down his hand as se young wakes. They went to the market then eats by the shore. They tease each other again and se you g makes funny faces which made him stare at her again <3

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I soooo love it when jin goo jokingly raises his voice on se young.. Haha!

Gwang soo with his staff in his new show. The poor employees are showing him crazy things for the show. Haha. They look so desperate! Dropped something in a big bottle of cola making an instant fountain :))

Gwang soo with co director again. Nagging him again about another girl.

Min goo in a bus station. 309 bus stops and he sees chorong in it. And types in his sns. "You are my destiny."

Back at the house.

Min goo teasing dong goo again. Celeb tells mom in a robotic tone, mom aswers back and smacks min goo's head :))

DO MIN JOON IS MENTIONED AND YOU ARE MY DESTINY IS PLAYING in BGM <3

Samchun and mingoo debates about the drama. And the knocking noise from the top floor starts again. Min goo puts up the speaker near the ceiling and puts a deaf defying upbeat sounds! Wooooh! Party! :))

Jae bum with his drunk partner. Jingoo with drunk ma se young. Someone is calling jin goo and the drunk sy tries to steal his fon. He asks her a serious question and sy answers with Lol. :)) i think he was asking who's the guy? Or the one he likes? Piggy backs her back to the place where they're staying. Jaebum is there and piggy backs her to bed. Jb tucks her in bed. She's drunk talking. Jb touches her face an watch her sleeps. Two boys talk at the terrace. Jb went ahead to sleep. Jin goo looks at their pic on his cam.

Next morning, sy still sleeping. Jg cooking some soup. Jb appears and asks what he is doing. And streaming stops. Ugh!

Samchun in a sperm bank/hospital?! :)) oh to see the doctor! The one co director is telling him to go see! Haha! This poor guy doin anything for a girl! Haha! She recognizes him! Finally something happened good to him :))

After the greetings, girl asks him why is he there. Asks if he is married, he said he dsnt have a girl friend. Was she saying about his sperm count?! :)) at least he scored her calling card! :))

Girl runs after her...

And

Commercial! :))

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH! Man! To give him a wedding invitation?!??? So damn lucky! Hahahhahahaha omg.

In his car, sighs about the wedding invitation :))

Airhead celeb dong goo and mom in car. Lectures him what to do. And mentions do min joon and irritates him. Haha! CUTE CHICKEN! He's rival do min joon scores the lead in a commercial! :)) and the director cant believe he was the cute young dong goo. Dong goo cries asks mom "kaja"

Min goo in a bus.. And chorong is in it! But his taekwondo opponent appears and gangs up on him. Chorong disappears. Left her hankie.

Back to the travel agency outing, they're playing games.

Jae bum stands beside se young and the whole gang teases them.

Back at home, noise starts again while samchun is crying over some drama. He gets irritated and goes up to the unit who makes the noise. Ex gf da in is the tenant/house owner. He sees the baby girl. Omma goes up to confront but it was not from their unit.

Samchun back at his room, looks up at their old pics together (da in).

Preview!

Jb and sy went to buy chicken while holding hands. I think it was a task. Jingoo staring at the hands aww. And i didnt catch the rest! Wahhh! Time went by so fast!!!

Ps. Please feel free to correct me if i get things wrong. I'm just a sucker for kdrama guess recapper :D

Guest yookduk

Mingu sees Chorong again in a bus!!!! I'm really curious how Mingu's story unfolds. Bumping into someone five times by chance must be destiny. LOLWOW~ preview looks awesome. We get to see Jin gu kissing Seyoung? OMG!!!

Mingu sees Chorong again in a bus!!!! 

I'm really curious how Mingu's story unfolds. 
Bumping into someone five times by chance must be destiny. LOL
WOW~ preview looks awesome. We get to see Jin gu kissing Seyoung? OMG!!!

Jinja?!?!? I MISSED THAT PART!!!! So he now takes courage makes a move on se young?!

And your very much welcome! Glad I'm not chatting like a crazy pig here alone! :))

Oh, and I didn't catch who/what omma saw at the other unit. The one who's making the noise.

Guest yookduk

iloveporkandbeans said:

Mingu sees Chorong again in a bus!!!! I'm really curious how Mingu's story unfolds. Bumping into someone five times by chance must be destiny. LOLWOW~ preview looks awesome. We get to see Jin gu kissing Seyoung? OMG!!!

why am i feeling like sooah dropped her book planner on purpose XD
just remembered that her character has many secrets XD but in seyoung~'s case,
i know she likes jingoo too XD she's just afraid to say it coz she doesn't know that he likes her...
like fear of she might be rejected more of that she see's him as a total player

why am i feeling like sooah dropped her book planner on purpose XD

just

remembered that her character has many secrets XD but in seyoung~'s case,

i know

she likes jingoo too XD she's just afraid to say it coz she doesn't know

that he likes her...

like fear of she might be rejected more of that she see's him as a total player

Oh, so it was a planner not a hankie?! Gah! My bad. Was busy typing.. Hihi

And jin goo hands crawling to reach se youngs hands.. Giyahhh <3

:\"> :\"> :\">

@itashee thanks for the videos. I kept on replaying version one and cant get anything out of it. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE TWO GIRLS ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! Wahhhhhhhh

Archived