[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

and seeing the preview for ep 5
i'm so excited~~ jingoo confessed right away~ but seyoung rejected him...

and what intrigues me is seyoung said "tteo" (again) so maybe he kissed her suddenly in their college days too..
or had done worse than that...

seems like seyoung told dain that jingoo kissed her :D coz i heard...
"he kissed me again"
"why? jingoo is a good person"
"when you know what kind of person he is~"

and then flashbacks... then the scene on the pool seems like a club or a party...
i wonder if it's a scene on the past or in the present time...
his friend said, "be careful this guy is bad"
& then jingoo said "yeah i'm bad, a bad jerk"

hmm...

but if jingoo did something so wrong~ i can't see why they still could remain as friends until now...

it must be not that bad...

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so far, mingoo is the most innocent when it comes to dating =))

dong goo has a girlfriend and experienced break up already :))

but finally i can see soo-ah talking from now on ;))
hope chorong to get more lines XD

100% of her scenes in ep 1~4 are up with OSTs i feel like watching an MV when i see mingoo x sooah scenes...

@"the girl who!"‌ me too! After seeing him plead and cry in the preview.

Could it be that Da In was the one who did something wrong and so they had to part ways??!? I hate guessing. That's what I do all the time! Wah!

@p1n6an2012‌ really?! She's a window?! Now I'm getting more curious. I need my subs!!! Wah!

oh and @p1n6an2012‌ ,I forgot to say this..

YOUR FAN VIDS ARE AMAZING!

Loved them! Will put them up on page1 so it won't just get burried in here. Hope to see more of it as the show goes on. :-bd

p1n6an2012 said: i think eunseo's father is not kwangsoo :-? because da-in is a widow~
she had a husband but they divorced...

that's what i understand... because the mom told a bit about her~
and even invited her to their unit to apologize for accusing her :))

and then there's kwangsoo so humiliated cuz dain knew that he's still a bachelor right away thru his older sis ;))
& even ask her if she can set up a blind date for him =)) within the single friends she know...

that must be so embarrassing :D

p1n6an2012 said: and seeing the preview for ep 5
i'm so excited~~ jingoo confessed right away~ but seyoung rejected him...

and what intrigues me is seyoung said "tteo" (again) so maybe he kissed her suddenly in their college days too..
or had done worse than that...

seems like seyoung told dain that jingoo kissed her :D coz i heard...
"he kissed me again"
"why? jingoo is a good person"
"when you know what kind of person he is~"

and then flashbacks... then the scene on the pool seems like a club or a party...
i wonder if it's a scene on the past or in the present time...
his friend said, "be careful this guy is bad"
& then jingoo said "yeah i'm bad, a bad jerk"

hmm...

but if jingoo did something so wrong~ i can't see why they still could remain as friends until now...

it must be not that bad...

Guest nancykimlee

"Track 4" songsSe Young + Jae Bum walking and she has something to say: 

Scenic shots leading up to Kwang Soo: 
Kwang Soo getting into the elevator with Da In: 
Min Goo with friends & french fries: 
Everyone deciding where to go on the telepathy date:
Everyone embarking on their telepathy date: 
Se Young at the Ridge of the Wind:
Da In rejecting Kwang Soo with a bouquet of roses: 
"Who do you want to show up" then Se Young sees Jin Goo (gahhh!!):
Jin Goo + Se Young on their work date: 
Jin Goo's selfie confession attempt: 로코베리 (Rocoberry) - 그대의 의미Dong Goo + Baek Ji break up, ha!: 
Jin Goo + Se Young with the sheeps: 
Jin Goo + Se Young take their pictures at the bench (adorbs!): 
Min Goo on his bike: 
again when Min Goo was running to get a taxiMin Goo on his bike again to the right branch: 
Min Goo mistakens for Soo Ah: 피터팬 컴플렉스 (Peterpan Complex) - 봄봄봄Min Goo with his selfie: 제이레빗 (J Rabbit) - 웃으며 넘길래Jin Goo + Se Young at the field of flowers: 전태익 (Jeon Tae Ik) - 니가 날 좋아해주면 좋겠어Jin Goo + Se Young running in the rain: 제이레빗 (J Rabbit) - 바람이 불어오는 곳Min Goo sees Soo Ah across the crosswalk: 
Jin Goo + Se Young's hands in the rain: 커피소년 (Coffee Boy) - 사랑이 찾아오면@iloveporkandbeans :x
Gah! That ending! A great set up and tease for all our characters and their lovelines so far with these four eps. There's a lot of parallels in the drama with fate (Min Goo and Kwang Soo) and questions of the past (Kwang Soo and Jin Goo). Both Min Goo and Kwang Soo were trying to create these fateful encounters but only when it was indeed fate, did they actually run into Soo Ah and Da In. I hope the past between Jin Goo/Se Young and Kwang Soo/Da In will be revealed next week so they can take steps towards reconciliation, and embark on second chances and missed opportunities. 
For clarity, Da In is not a widow but a divorcee, and I agree with @the girl who! that Eun Seo is not Kwang Soo's daughter based on age and her previous marriage. It'll be interesting to see Kwang Soo's growth and how he steps up because this is not just another relationship, but he'll also take on a role of a father. Not to say that he's not up to the task, but I do think that once he realizes that he still loves or wants to be with Da In, it'll cause him to be more active. I totally felt embarrassed for him when he was in his boxers and overhearing his sister asking Da In to match him with someone, LOL. 
Also, interesting speculations from @the girl who!. I can totally see that. Jin Goo and Se Young clearly like each other but are hesitant to take the leap. Jin Goo because of whatever he did, and Se Young's lack of confidence that he actually likes her. I also think that maybe her friend, Go Eun (??) likes Jin Goo too and maybe knows the truth about what happened, or perhaps it was a misunderstanding? I am actually surprised that they've maintained this friendship despite the pink elephant in the room. And I wonder what Se Young told Jae Bum because he didn't back off and still tried to meet her on that telepathy date, hmm. Everything has been cryptic enough to pique interest but I do hope for some answers soon, but yay for Min Goo and Soo Ah finally meeting. :)

Guest itashee

Plus Nine Boys: Episode 3

by girlfriday | September 6, 2014

nine03-00173a.jpg

This show continues to be an understated slice-of-life tale that focuses on very relatable foibles, like getting your hopes up way too soon over the slightest possibility at love, or teasing the girl you have a crush on because it’s easier than letting her see your bleeding heart. Now that the premise has been set up, luck takes a backseat to plain old insecurity, which turns out to be a problem at any age, especially when it comes to love. It’s an episode about connections—the ones that you wait a lifetime for, those that pass you by, and the ones that sneak up on you when you least expect it.

For more go here:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/plus-nine-boys-episode-3/

Guest itashee

Here's the song played when Jin Goo & Se Young hold hands in the rain (with English lyrics) - waaaaa - it's such a beautiful song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AaYgjr63c

@nancykimlee  agree with you about Kwang Soo ... if he wants to start again with Da In he'll need to change step by step , he's clearly not ready for a formal relationship ( no need to mention the adorable Eun Seo ) ..... it'll be really interesting to see his growth and how he and DaIn start this healing process :-)  I'm looking forward to it ! ( btw, thanks for the clarification on Da In's status ^^ ) 
And yay for Epitone Project !!!!! :x .... now, music PD , give my Lee Juck !!!! Lee Juck chuseyooooooo T_T 
@Iloveporkandbeans .... it's posible ... but I dunno why , I can't see Da In being the one who caused the separation .

I'm sure Jin Goo busted really bad in their College days,i think that period he might been more immature and a player for sure and i'm quite sure he messed it up big time with Se Yong,the little seconds with them 2 in college gave me that vibe about him,he played her and after falling for her and realizing what he did he was afraid to approch her again in a romantic way,that is till now that he saw that he will loose her to some other man if he continues like that...or she saw him with another women when he still flirting with her..one can really see he broke her confidence in him and is afraid to let him approch her as a man,always calling him a player and so...the dude messed up bad when they were in College,maybe he made a bet,one isin't like that because of a stolen kiss,curious how because they mentained they friendship and faked that whatever happened back then didn't occur....i must say i'm curious in Uncle story as well because it's curious why Da In rejected him and even mad with him hitting him with the flowers,first thing i was thinking she was pregnant with another man(thinked him as well)but the little girl is too small,aka 3 years,so why did she do it like that,man the guy loved her so much and was devasted when she rejected like that and ended the relationship without telling him the detailes and why...Till now Min Goo is sure living in his own fairy tale world,who knew he is so innocent and is funny showing how the young ones are so obsesed with their cellphones...i musts ay i really like Se Young and Da In close relationship,Da In knows about her sister very well and she confided in her every pain,glad to see a show with such close relationship for once...Oh and i musts ay i reallylike Jae Bom,he sure is an intresting guy and very nice,he really likes Se Young without a doubt

I finally just watched episode 4 et this is my first time posting here. I'm super intrigued with jingoo,Seyong,gwangsoo and dain's relationship and curious to know about their past. Initially I thought that dain's daughter might be gwangsoo's child and the reason she declined his proposal was because he got her pregnant but after watching, it was clarified that it's not his and because of that makes me wonder more why did she reject him, and yet in such a cruel manner. I believe it wasn't gwangsoo but dain might have done something that was not worthy enough for her to accept gwangsoo's love ergo humiliating him and hurting him was the best option,perhaps what she did was so bad that breaking up that way was what she thought was best for gwangsoo, being mean and cold towards him just to push him away. For jingoo and Seyong, that scene in the club perhaps was not the past but prolly present time. Because the girl who offer to sleep with him looked like the girl works in the same office as jingoo and Seyong that has a super huge crush on him. As for their past, perhaps it's not as complicated as we think, who knows it might just end up being something very simple,like a simple mistake? Maybe it was that simple that he made a move on her in the past when he knows that she was not ready for it.seyoung is pretty innocent dont you think so?perhaps? I don't think jingoo actually sleeps around, maybe he just portray himself to be a byeontae like of a person/player just to make seyoung comfortable to be around him. As for the maknae, oh dear he's so adorable..especially the scene where he and his little girlfriend had an argument. Sooooooo adorable... I just melt! :\">

The club party scene is from the present and indeed the girl that asks him out is his collegue,the one that likes him...i think he went back for that moment at his old playboy habits that i believe had in his early years after what happened with Se Young...curious if he will do a stupid thing with his emotions all over the place after she refused him in his face like that,aka going with the girl,hope he is better than that and will tell her he isin't intrested in her if not he will ruin whatever chances he has with Se Young for sure and reinforce her that he didn't change his old habits...The little girl coudn't be of the uncle for sure,they split up when he was still in college,now he is 39 but i must say i want to see Da In side of story and why she ended their relationship in that way,even if she believed he did something,if that is the case she still could tell the poor guy the why and end it,but i guess this time must be something in relation with her...

“Plus Nine Boys” Co-Stars Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin Display 23-cm Height Difference in Couple Photos
kim-young-kwang-kyung-soo-jin-800x450.png
Ahead of the August 6 broadcast of the tvN drama “Plus Nine Boys,” the production team revealed a few cute and fresh couple photos of co-stars Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin.
In these photos released to viewers, the two actors—who play the role of a couple that are both 29 years old—can be seen posing lovingly, looking almost like a real-life couple. You can also see the surprising 23 centimeter height difference between Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin, as they show off their chemistry as a sweet pair.
According to their profiles, Kim Young Kwang stands at an impressive 187 centimeters while Kyung Soo Jin is 164 centimeters tall.  With these adorable photos, viewers’ expectations are at an all-time high for the progression of the couple in future episodes.
Meanwhile, “Plus Nine Boys” is a drama that tells the romance stories of four different males aged nine, 19, 29, and 39 years old. It airs every Friday and Saturday at 8:40 PM (KST) on tvN.
Source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/07/plus-nine-boys-co-stars-kim-young-kwang-and-kyung-soo-jin-display-23-cm-height-difference-in-couple-photos/

Guest widiada88

dont you think that this drama as fun as the previous drama at the same time?? i found 'marriage without dating' as my favourite ever.. hihi.. this drama also make me fell soooo content waiting for the next eps... <3 <3

Archived