[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

Plus Nine Boys: Episode 4

by LollyPip
| September 8, 2014

PNBep4-00309a.jpg

The show continues to deliver on the sweet and sad moments, as we learn more about each of our boys and their ladies. More of Kwang-soo and Da-in’s history is revealed, leaving us with more questions than answers. Jin-gu struggles with his desire to tell Se-young about his feelings at the risk of losing not one, but two friendships. And Min-gu continues his search for his mysterious ladylove, while Dong-gu’s adorable relationship becomes a love triangle. Our boys are learning about the gritty and difficult realities of love, and I’m loving every minute of it.

For more - go here:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/plus-nine-boys-episode-4/

Guest ilikemangoss

plus nine boys  - bts with kim young kwang & kyung soo jin cr.http://tyndaridaes.tumblr.com/tumblr_nbl7tcGtbN1tbkvhto1_250.giftumblr_nbl7tcGtbN1tbkvhto4_250.giftumblr_nbl7tcGtbN1tbkvhto3_250.giftumblr_nbl7tcGtbN1tbkvhto6_250.gif

These two have some crazy onscreen/offscreen chemistry

Guest westihh

Annyeonghaseyo.

I'm newbie here in soompi and it is my very first comment haha

Glad to finally found forum for kdrama lovers. Actually I have watched some kdramas and find myself can't cure the addiction of watching them. I just finished watching fated to love you (maybe some of you also watched it) and my friend suggested me to join soompi's forum which gives many advantages for kdrama's fans. And yes it does!!! I'm so happy to find this forum because I can find the most complete information (thanks to @iloveporkandbeans‌), and the soundtracks (thanks to @nancykimlee‌) :x and @p1n6an2012‌ I love your awesome fanvids!!

I have read your comments guys from page one and your predictions which are just same as my predictions haha. I love JinGoo-SeYoung couple and looking forward to see their sweetness moments but kinda doubt it because the preview of eps 5 when SeYoung slaps JinGoo :( I also think that maybe JinGoo is really a jerk back then and was stop being one because he found he liked SeYoung who was already disappointed in him for a reason. I feel really bad for samchun haha just thought of his face I already laugh especially the scene when he eavesdropping DaIn and his sister's talking. I think that maybe Da in is already arranged to marry other man and cant refuse for a reason. She want KwangSoo to hate her and give up on her without knowing the reason why she threw the flowers in proposing scene. And I love the maknae so much too haha

This drama is full of curiosity and I love watching it just like I watched Reply 1994 where watching one episode in an hour is never enough. Great job for the PDnim!!

@westihh, welcome to soompi ! It is an amazing forum, I love it !
I am new on this thread as well, but I am catching on the 9 + drama.
Tvn is on a strike ! At this point it is just bagger after baggers. I love how this cable network just pull out some of the best k-dramas of the year.
I love the color palette of the show, as well as the original story. They tried to trick us with KwanWoo exes, but the surprise was so nice.
Can't wait for the next episode!

#김영광 x #경수진 커플의 과거 셀카 화제!

'아홉수소년' 속 강진구와 마세영의 러브라인이 급물살을 타면서, 김영광과 경수진의 과거 셀카 역시 눈길을 모은다.

경수진은 지난해 12월 자신의 트위터에 "영광이다"라는 짧은 글과 함께 사진을 게재했다. 

네 남자의 사나운 로맨스, 아홉수소년
# Kyung Jin, Kim young-Kwang, a couple of past x # POV topic!

' Could do with a boys ' nine in the River, a torrent that in love of line Jingu-young orienteering, Kim young-Kwang and Kyung-soo Jin's past POV is also an eye-catcher.

Kyung-soo Jin last December on his Twitter "glory" short article with pictures. 

The yes men to the ferocity of the romance, nine boys (Translated by Bing)
994488_779753362086557_62515464967574033
https://www.facebook.com/9thboy
ohmy, i need a proper translation for this. is this relevant? chuseyo @nancykimlee [-O<

2 more days to go. FRIDAY please coming fasterrrrrrr... [-O<

@pandalover1 Really?? They are already best friend before filming the drama? Hmm.. How about upgrading the relationship? From best friend to lover? Ahhh.. I'd be sooo happy if that happens. I'm totally with you! I also ship them on and off screen.

tvN ahhopsu boy actor Kim, Mi - Kyung's Coffee Tea Support

- Actor Kim, Mi - Kyung fan cafe crazy charisma "Mika"

<커피차,커피트럭,케이터링,푸드트럭,연남동카페,홍대카페,수제티,수제쿠키,수제샌드위치,영상홍보차량>

08Gimdaeri Add to neighbors | 08.19.2014 7:15 p.m.%BE%C6%C8%A9%BC%F6%BC%D2%B3%E2%2C%C4%BF%

%BE%C6%C8%A9%BC%F6%BC%D2%B3%E2%2C%C4%BF%

read more here : http://m.blog.naver.com/loverdunk/220097099030

1410148422-59.jpg[톱스타뉴스=김명수 기자]  김영헌(뿌리 깊은 나무), 박지은(별에서 온 그대), 이우정(응답하라 1994, 1997), 박혜련(너의 목소리가 들려) 등 예능 작가 출신 드라마 작가가 안방극장을 장악하고 있다. 여기에 예능 작가 출신으로 촉망받는 드라마 작가가 나타나 눈길을 끌고 있다.

tvN 새 금토드라마 ‘아홉수 소년’을 집필하고 있는 박유미 작가가 바로 그녀다. MBC ‘우리결혼했어요4’, KBS ‘스펀지’, ‘해피선데이’, ‘연예가중계’ 등 집필한 박유미 작가는 재치 있는 화면 구성과 자막, 특수효과 등으로 ‘응답하라’ 시리즈 같은 tvN 예능형 드라마의 명맥을 이어가고 있다.

[Top star-news = number of Coyotes reporter] Kim young-Heon (back), Grace Park(Star came from), friendship (reply, 1994, 1997), Park Hye-Ryon (you can hear the voices of) such as performing arts has mastered drama from writer to writer, doorsteptheater. Here's the arts writer who has attracted the attention appeared to bepromising drama writer.
TvN drama ' nine new f are written to boys ' night Yumi writer right she is. MBC's we got married 4 ', KBS ' sponge ', ' yeonyega ', ' happy Sunday broadcast, wrote a wittywriter, screen configuration, subtitles, night, Yumi, special effects, such as the ' respond' series, such as tvN for feature-rich drama existed.
MORE HERE: http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=72808

@nancykimlee love, I know you are super busy but if ever you gots time, I need your help regarding this. thank you so much in advance. I don't mind tissue explanations part2.  :x :x :x@bacom NAGA CHUSAEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

http://doyoissue.tistory.com/20

271FEB4753FAFABD1D299F
232A6D4753FAFABD060106
25238E5053FAFB1E411642
2122F74753FAFABD18A63C
26194A4753FAFABE2D27F6
2311454753FAFABE383ED0

+9 has so much heart with good pacing making it joyful entertainment.  I love all characters including mum!  TVN is da bomb.  They write lovely stories.  They produce sweet scenes.  They introduce us to unknown actors.  They make them stars without the best looks.

@indahororo‌ I assume cause they had that selca while filming for the MV last year. Totally agree! I hope they will 'upgrade' their relationship. Hahaha I wonder if anyone is going to make them a shipping thread? Any ideas for their couple name Jinse? Goo young? Youngjin? Lol =)) =))

Archived