[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

Guest itashee

@iloveporkandbeans I wish I knew what they were talking about . . .

All I know is that I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode!

I’m rooting for Jin-gu + Se-young :)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so curious to know what happened between  Jin Goo and See Young past that made her lock her heart to him and treat/make herself believe of him as only friend...he,himself keeped till now the friend thing because of his own guilt for whatever he did to her back then(my take is that his immaturity back then,maybe highschool/uni days made him say or do something rush without wanting and lost his chance after)and more than sure he would still remain in his friend zone because of it if not facing the reality that someone else will come into her ife and he will loose herWhatever happened back then left a big scar in both of them,she locked her feelings for him(i also start to think her eating is a matter or maybe i see too much were it isin't)and convinced herself to see him as a buddy and he is afraid to expose his feelings and take a change their current status quo that they aready arranged because of his remorse

Guest nancykimlee

"Track 3" songs ***I also included the English name/translations of these artists just in case you're interested in their music. Honestly, this soundtrack is perfect, and features the best of K-indie. Enjoy!***Kwang Soo stands in front of the painting/meets Min Kyung: 

Bus ride with Jin Goo, Jae Bum, Se Young: 라즈베리필드 (Raspberry Field) - What A FeelingAfter Se Young drinks water on the bus, in front of the station gathered around: 
Jin Goo + Se Yong taking pics in front of the wall (adorbs!): 
Jin Goo + Se Young at the beach: 
Se Young asleep at the cafe and Jin Goo shielding the light (gah!): 로코베리 (Rocoberry) - 그대의 의미Min Goo sees Soo Ah in a bus passing by: 피터팬 컴플렉스 (Peterpan Complex) - 봄봄봄 and plays again on the bus togetherDrunk Se Young + obligatory piggyback ride, hehe: 
Se Young apologizes to Jae Bum in her sleep: 
Kwang Soo waiting at the doctor's office to see Dam Bi: 
Kwang Soo pretends to meet Dam Bi unexpectedly when he goes into the office: 제이레빗 (J Rabbit) - 웃으며 넘길래Kwang Soo at the elevator + receives wedding invitation: 
On the bus when Soo Ah leaves her planner behind: 전태익 (Jeon Tae Ik) - 니가 날 좋아해주면 좋겠어Kwang Soo knocks on the neighbor's door and it's Da In: 
Kwang Soo looking at old pics of him + Da In on his computer: 
@iloveporkandbeans :x@hipstere @chandlerJ I'll do my best to post artists + tracks for each episode since I'm a big fan of these artists, and I'm happy that they're getting more exposure through this drama. :) 
I love Se Young so so much and Jin Goo is a very close second. I love that she's so down-to-earth and her happiness is contagious, even for the stoic Jae Bum. And the girl eats, eats a lot while enjoying her food. Love. It. Also, her aegyos are adorable, and one can see why it makes Jin Goo weak, hehe. And every time he stares at her.. gahh.. *melts into a puddle*. This friendship and tension is so squee-worthy, and highly relatable because at the end of the day, can men and women be just friends? It's pretty clear that both have feelings for each other and are maybe afraid to take the leap because of the past, and maybe it'll change everything ..? It's also a little more complicated now for Jin Goo because he has Jae Bum's feelings to consider, but I think it'll motivate him to confess soon because he's clearly uneasy about it. It's been awhile since a love triangle has piqued my interest, but this one has me invested because they're good friends and I can only hope that their friendships will stay in tact after all is said and done. 
I also enjoyed the brief difference of opinions between Kwang Soo and Min Goo when it comes to "fate". Kwang Soo, at his age and unmarried is a hopeful cynic, which is why he's trying to create these fateful encounters with his exes and fail. Fate is only fate when it's not manufactured, and beyond one's control, which is why his unexpected moment at the end with Da In will be the one that sticks, hehe. And when will Min Goo and Soo Ah officially meet because I'm eager to see these two interact, too. :)

@Miky88 I am curious too.. Jingo's friend mentioned it before. I wish we don't need to wait for long time to know what happened between them in the past. I want to watch their love story growing.

I'd like to thank writer-nim, until the third episode I always can watched jingoo and seyong together. I have one request for you writer-nim, please don't make scenario like jingoo will give up on seyong because his friend jaebum likes seyong too. Pleaseee. I don't want to watch something like that happen again just like when I watched it on I need Romance 3.

Guest chiayi91

the little boy looks like Shin Dong Yup! hahahI love Kim Young Kwang and finally he's in a new drama! 
Can't wait to see his love line. <3

Guest TerezaT

Done watching ep 3. Simple, real, heart touching.
I feel bad for Jin Goo but even worse for samchon Kwang Soo. If just only one can be specially happy this autumn, I wish it will be him. Jin Goo can make it later in winter. First lead ends at last. :-))

Wanna see more of Dong Goo and his little cutie Baek Jin cause they are so cute together.
Looking forwards next ep seeing him with his destiny, it's gonna be fun.

Track 4

HAHAHAHHA! Dong goo acting workshop with omma - shock and spilling juice back to the cup from mouth :)))

Samchun looking back at old pix of da in.

Replay fr yesterday. Jae bum and se young lost in a game and as punishment needs to buy beer holding hands. Out on the road, sy lets go of jb hand. They talk but don't let us hear!!!!! Wah!

Jg serves noodles as jb and sy comes back holding hands again. Officemates tease them. Jin goo looking at them speechless.

Samchun rides the elevator with dain and daughther unexpectedly. He wants to talk to dain but dain talks to her baby. They get off the elevator, Samchun watching them walk off. Flashback of their happy memories when they were still lovers. Under the blanket scenes.. Hihi.

Judo gang with min goo. And another instant menu!!! I do that too!! Putting fries inside the burger!!! Hahahha So it's a normal thing, i'm not a pig :)) He shares chorong's organizer to them.

Travel agency guys up for another research - race match thing. Minha asks seyoung where would she think jin goo would go. Same as jb, as jingoo where he thinks se young would go. Envy! Exploring places - Would love to do the things they do. Se young ends up going to the big windmills. Waiting for her partner. Jingoo and jae bum wanders around.

HAHA! Samchun and his crazy staff. :)) he's with the naggy director again. He tells him about Da in. Flashback. Aww! He proposes to her in a movie house. He pops the ring out BUT GETS HIT BY DAIN WITH THE FLOWERS! Gah!

Dain in the coffee shop, looks at the photo se young send. She calls her. Se youung tells her about the telepathy date. JIN GOO APPEARS!!!! <3

Oh, jb and jg talked before jg meets se young. Se young grunts as she sees jin goo. They playfully bicker again. Jin goo is happy <3 and jb is stuck with the girly girly ofcmate again. :))

Jin goo and se young explores places again together. They're so cute! Like kids arguing all the time. They end up in a stream and taking selfies. But he shows her pictures of her in his fon!!!! <3 he's about to say something when tourists interupts them!!!

Airhead celeb dong goo with gf <3 and min joo comes. She congratulates min joon and dong goo doesnt like it, walks out. She chases after him. Arguement, she walks out on him!!! So cute!!! Hahahahahhaha

Jin goo and se young continue to see places. He keepson taking pictures of se young. Herding lambs, cleaning cages. They rest on a bench uphill. Jin goo rest head on se youngs lap. She says "IRONA!" Haha! I so love seeing how this two get along. Taking lots of pictures!!! <3

Min goo on a bike (reminds me of kang woo :( IOTL) to look for soo a. Talks to the coffee shop attendant. Looks like he was in a wrong place. Heads to another one. He approaches a girl and it's not her! Hahah!

"My destiny, where are you?!" HAHAHHA

Samchun in the parking lot. He sees Da in driving. She gets into a small accident. Arrogan tdriver argues with Da in. Samchun steps in. Guy asks if he is her husband. She says no. Helps her deal with the guy who ends up saying sorry to Da in. She says thank you then leaves. He gets home, min goo on the sala reading diary again. Talks to samchun about some concert. Omma talks to samchun talks about the tenant upstairs which is Da in.

Min goo out again running this time to find his destiny. :)) Hails a cab to...

Commercial. Wah!

arghhh I woke up late and my internet connection is a mess right now ... just gave up on the streaming T_T Thank u so much @iloveporkandbeans for the recap , really appreciate it * hugs * 
@nancykimlee .... Lucid Fall! <333 music director is amazing :x thank u for listing the songs one by one ^^ 

Min goo in a concert.

Dong goo so cute eating with a close up shot! Haha!

Eggy and Dain visits their house. Kwang soo hides his face but her sister shouts and nags at him. Haha! Dong goo and eggy talks. So cuteeeeee!!! He tells her to call him "oppa". Samchun eavesdropping. I think omma is matchmaking (?) samchun to Da in.

Jin goo and se young in a field of sunflowers. Beautiful <3 she's hungry. It starts to rain. AND MY STREAMING STOPPED!!! Ah weehhh?!?!?

Back! They end up in a shed. The preview is goin to happen anyminute nowwwwwwww! Ugh! Shifts to min goo in a concert looking for his destiny. :)) hahahahaha! "My destiny, where are you?!" He leaves the venue and at the other side of the street.. HE IS CROSSING PATHS AGAIN WITH HIS DESTINY! He grabs hold of her arm, in the middle of the street. Cute!!!

Now back to jingoo and se young! Asks her if shes hungry. I heard jae bums name. He keeps staring at her..

SHe helds her hand out in the rain, so he does! He holds her hand!!!!! She looks at him.. Puzzled.. And.. He.. Slowly approaches.. KISSSSS! Gah!

Shifts back to mingoo and soo a in the street, to samchun and dain..

JIN GOO AND SE YOUNG kiss. She's stunned and slaps him!!!! OMGASHHH!!!!!!

Preview.

Wahhh! Samchun pleading outside Da in's door! Jin goo and se young arguing. Wahhh

Does the music in this drama make you feel like we are watching a tragedy just slowly developing.   Not one where terrible things happen but one where no one is happy in the end.

It does! But tragedy is such a strong word. I say, long streaks of bad things happening but that's what the mother believes because of their age which is all ending in 9.

I'm so itching to find out what went wrong with Samchun Gwang Soo and Da In. Why did she not accept the proposal. And also, the past of Jin Goo and Se Young. This show always leaves me hungry for moreeeeeeeee! ~X(

Dunno why but I'm really into Kwang Soo-Dain storyline ... why she had this very cold expression when they saw each other on ep 3 ... and he had this sad expression , I have this feeling he proposed to her but later she rejected him because he did something( perhaps not cheating but someting very wrong) that she couldn't forget/understand and later got married to another man 
Btw, is Da In a single mom right? Where's her husband? Is he travelling ... dead? Is she a divorcee? I'm curious about her actual status XD
Even tho I'm also into Jin Goo-Ma Young-Jae Bum love triangle I'm way more invested on samchun's storyline .... he's just too pitiful :)

i think eunseo's father is not kwangsoo :-? because da-in is a widow~
she had a husband but they're divorced...

that's what i understand... because the mom told a bit about her~
and even invited her to their unit to apologize for accusing her :))

and then there's kwangsoo so humiliated cuz dain knew that he's still a bachelor right away thru his older sis ;))
& even ask her if she can set up a blind date for him =)) within the single friends she know...

that must be so embarrassing :D

Archived