[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

Oh, and here are some bts pics from the "umbrella scene":

http://program.interest.me/tvn/9thboy/9/Board/View?b_seq=39

Unfortunately I cannot post them here :(

LOL! Kyung Soo Jin is so Happy-Go-Lucky in these pics!

Love that girl!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title"Top Ten K-Drama Moments of the Week

plusnineboys1_zpsca23dcdf1.jpg

7. Plus Nine Boys: A Good Day for a Confession

One thing we are sure of is that Jin Goo is head over heels in love with Se Young. They are perfect for each other, so it’s been frustrating to watch him dance around her without making a move.

This scene finally gave us what we wanted: a confession and an explanation. Rain scenes are a bonus!

They are a very playful pair whose feelings are apparent to everyone but each other; so, it was great to finally see Jin Goo drop the act and lay everything on the table. We loved how he fervently expressed the depth of his feelings for her and also how direct she was about why they couldn’t be together.

We can’t wait to see how he convinces her to trust him again.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/14/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week/8/

Akhhhh.. The preview.. Why? Why? Why? Ma Se Young please forgive kang jin goo and be a lover instead of just a good friend.. Please be honest to your feeling. I'm sure you are love him too.. Hiks.. :((

The rating is going down?? Hmm.. Maybe the writer-nim should let the supernatural samchoon out in every episode, so the rating can increase in every weeks. Hhhehe.. :P

Plus Nine Boys: Episode 6

by LollyPip
| September 15, 2014

PNBep6-00355a.jpg

Memory is a funny thing, and it’s fascinating how two people can remember the same situation in two completely different ways. This episode is a good lesson in why communication is important, because when you make assumptions about what your partner is feeling in order to make yourself feel better, you can ruin everything if your assumption is wrong. Hopefully it’s not too late for our boys and their ladyloves to learn that lesson, and start talking to each other.

For more - go here:
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/plus-nine-boys-episode-6/

I think it's too long overdue for me to say this. Thank you, thank you so much @nancykimlee for posting song lists of each episode. I've been thoroughly enjoying their music choices since ep1 and your lists make my life a lot easier. LOL.

And thanks to everyone in this thread as well for lovely pics, gifs and insightful comments. Jin Goo and Se Young, fighting!

Guest chenderella

Ditto what @conankung said. Thanks Nance for always posting the music and with links. I can always count in coming here after watching to find it. And because you posted the eng names for the artists, I went to look for more music from a few that I really like (j rabbit, herz analog, lucid fall). K-indie is pretty awesome and I'd say that this is the best soundtrack I've heard in awhile! Also thanks to @iloveporkandbeans and @itashee for all the updates. You guys are the best and much appreciated! :x btw, I really like the 9 yr olds and want more of them. Choi Ro Woon is sooo cute, I just want to pinch his cheeks!

I think seyoung realised Jingoo's attention towards her. the problem is, just like she said, he does the same to every girl.Not only in the past, even today, he's still sweet to every girl to the point the girl get the the wrong message from him.So, in Seyoung's mind, she's just one of the girls that being Jingoo's toy which she once experience it. and she's heartbroken because of that.
and since i am a woman, if i am in SY's shoes, i dont believe Jing go as well...remember, that i didn't see what's his thinking or feel, what i see is that he's sweet not only to her, but also to every girl

Archived