[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

Samchun appearing like a stalker in the parking lot waiting for Da in. She's irritated. "Wehgurrrree jinja?!" She asks him to stop. He still follows her, asking her more questions. She tells him she is not dain, she's eun suh omma. He says she is Da In to him. Did he say "nomu chuah?!" Her baby is always sleeping this past few eps :)) she walks out on him.

Sad samchun.

Sad Jin Goo.

Happy Min Goo.

Preview.

Min goo holding hands by the bus stop.

OHMYGASHHH SAE YOUNG RUNNING AFTER JINGOO AND TELLS HIM

NOT TO ANSWER HIS

PHONE?! DID SAE YOUNG FINALLY REALIZE THAT JINGOO IS SINCERE AND SHE WANTS HIMMMMM

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone explain this clearer to me?

http://instagram.com/p/tJ_T3Ni3lW/

did it just reached 9.9% of viewer ratings? i know that they called it "destiny" since its plus 9 effect and its 9.9% but what am i asking is did they went beyond 5%?! :-O

or its just like some internet ratings or what? :-?

I think this is just online rate viewing. Different from the rating polls.

Samchun needs to slow down, i see Da In's patience exploding big time soon. The way he persuades Da In is really irritating. Samchuun ah!!! You should learn from Jin Goo and Min Goo. They know when to stop and the end result is looking good! Gahh! I'm so excited for these two pairs!!!! 
@bacom Samchun is doing some pathetic things, He needs some scolding. Pali waaa! TEMPTATION is already over. Comeback nowwwwwwwww! 

tumblr_mapin7cK851rzgx8po1_500.gif

iloveporkandbeans said:

can someone explain this clearer to me?

http://instagram.com/p/tJ_T3Ni3lW/

did it just reached 9.9% of viewer ratings? i know that they called it "destiny" since its plus 9 effect and its 9.9% but what am i asking is did they went beyond 5%?! :-O

or its just like some internet ratings or what? :-?

Today's main hero is really Kang Min Goo! Hahaha.. After watched the preview, I really happy for him and So Ah and I wish she is being sincere to KMG. *crossfingers
@iloveporkandbeans Agree with you! Samchoon needs some scolding, He is doing too much to Da In. Why samchoon didn't learn from what happened in the past. X_X
I can see Seyoung jealousy to KJG and Eungi. See! Seyoung you better tell jingoo oppa your true feeling sooner or you will lose him forever.

Guest gailleqt1012

Can someone post the ost for ep8 pls.....i just love how they incorporate music in this story,right choice of songs in every scene,,,,

Bts

10610719_454778437996837_627224530809546

cr. facebook.com/letskdramatalk

Oh, and according to the official info – this drama consists of 14 eps, which means there are only 6 eps left to watch.

I’m a little bit sad with what’s happening between Sae Young & Jin Goo; they had such a supercharged chemistry in the first 4/5 eps . . .I want it back – today we had a glimpse of it when they were spending time together & eating.

Scenes between Jin Goo & his female coworker really irritate me - why do we need triangles in kdramas? :(

Ugh soooo frustrating . . .

I’m still rooting for SY & JG and I hope that the preview for ep9 is not misleading.

I can totally imagine being trolled by the show creators with a scene in which Sae Young runs after Jin Goo, urges him not to pick up his phone – but he does quite the opposite, which results in her backing out.

Here’s the song sang by Jae Bum in ep7 (his version was really nice).

It’s with English lyrics.

Guest nancykimlee

"Track 7" songsRecap of the last episode: 

Kwang Soo meets Park Eun Ji for a blind date: 
Min Goo mistaken a girl to be Soo Ah while eating udon: 닥터심슨 (Dr. Simpson) - 머리 어깨 발 무릎 너의 입술 While Min Goo and friends are eating/talking: 
Kwang Soo speedily drives Da In to the hospital/at the hospital: 
in ep 8 at the carparkKwang Soo sees Da In crying in the car: 
Dong Goo practicing his modeling:
Fortune cookie about our three men: 
Kwang Soo at the elevator: 로코베리 (Rocoberry) - 좋은 이유Min Goo practicing judo: 
Kwang Soo spacing out when others are talking to him: 
Kwang Soo makes a u-turn to go see Da In: 
Da In at her coffee shop: 
Go Eun kissed Jin Goo: 
in ep 8 after they eat meatJae Bum confessed again: 

**Edit_The duet song that plays in both ep 7 and 8 with Min Goo + Soo Ah and some Kwang Soo + Da In scenes is the part 4 OST featuring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEcVVDUcsAo.
"Track 8" songs @gailleqt1012Kwang Soo finally asked Da In why: 옥수사진관 (Oksoo Photoshop) - 안녕Min Goo + Soo Ah drinks espresso: 라이너스의 담요(Linus’ Blanket) - Late Love (Alt. Take)Min Goo shares headphones with Soo Ah: 블루파프리카 (Blue Paprika) - 안아줄게Min Goo likes indie bands and sings:
Soo Ah tests Min Goo's indie knowledge: 
Goo later sings this to her, hehe.Se Young's flashbacks of times in the bus with Jin Goo: 
Dong Goo practice dancing, haha:
Min Goo + Soo Ah on a bike: 어쿠스틱 콜라보 (Acoustic Collabo) - 바람이 부네요Omo! Live performance from Standing Egg <3: 
later they sing
Kwang Soo plays song from his phone: 
Jin Goo + Se Young walking and eating: 
Jin Goo + Se Young waits at bus stop: 
Jin Goo gets on the bus: 리어코스티(Bily Acoustie) - 뻔한 사랑과 뻔한 이야기 again when Da In walks away from Kwang Soo@iloveporkandbeans :x@p1n6an2012 Did you swoon a bit when Min Goo sang to Soo Ah? :) Also, like @iloveporkandbeans @"thaila bastos" said, it's the TVing online streaming ratings, and not TV ratings per AGB Nielsen. This drama has been hovering around the .8-1%.

Haha! My favorite scene has to be Dong Goo dressing like one of the Infinite boys (with other kids dressing like Crayon Pop), and John Park's cameo. That performance was too friggin' awesome and it only got better when he danced with John Park to Bey's 'Single Ladies', but only to be topped by Psy's 'Gangnam Style', haha.
I know it was the past but really, Da In should give Kwang Soo a straight answer and not cut him off or leave him hanging yet again. I appreciate Kwang Soo for figuring out what he wants (Da In), and actively pursuing her again, even if she's cold and unresponsive. Thanks for the 14 eps info @itashee. With that said, I hope that these misunderstandings will get cleared up in next week's episodes, and we can finally make some strides towards reconciliation and some actual progress in the relationships, namely for Kwang Soo. And with Go Eun making her moves and Jae Bum's confessions, I'm happy to see Se Young come to terms with her feelings, and give her and Jin Goo a fair chance because at this point, they're only friends by title. 

Archived