[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP36
- "I sent my daughter to get adopted abroad!" 'Hyeran insist. 

- This is so mess up. YiHyun and Hyeran in Sowon house. JinHee tend to Sowon injury in front of everyone.

- JinHee want to know what going on in Sowon mind. Why her face expression like that.... 

Video Preview for EP37

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP37
- Jin Hee become 'daddy long leg' to help Sowon working alone.

- Sowon start to work at YiHyun company and Hyeran came, she gave different instruction for Sowon and made YiHyun pissed off.

I don't like her new hair style here.
- "Cry, if you want to cry" JinHee hold Sowon in his arms.

Video Preview for EP38

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP38
Seokhyeon shock everyone and declared to Hyeran and everyone to marry Dowon! 

Jinhee prepared vitamin for Sowon and said that "Do not get hurt...". Seokhyun came in to report something to Jinhee

Sowon and Jinhee learned about the connection between rebate and Seokhyeon(?)

I wonder if Seokhyun know the relationship between Sowon and Dowon.
Video preview for EP39

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos Highlight for EP39
"Even bad men also need love" Dowon kiss Seokhyeon cheek

Seokhyeon want to tell the truth but instead appeared someone to say he done it

Sowon and Jinhee on the date and they almost back hug... Smooth Jinhee

Video preview for EP40

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos Highlight for EP40
"What is it?" A couple ring hidden in the cupcake.

Oh, Seokhyeonieee...
Who is the next president of the right person? Grandma Announced JinHee as the significant much to Hyeran and YiHyun dismay.

Sowon finally found out that Hyunwoo is innocence and he got famed. She is bitter knowing about it.

Video preview for EP41 

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP41
YiHyun brought drunk Jin Hee to home.

The company e-bulletin board plastered with pictures of Jinhee and Sowon together titled "Head of company with a married woman".

Video preview for EP42

After watching the episode this morning I got the impression Yi Hyun was trying to give Halmoni the impression she either likes Jin Hee or they like each other after getting him drunk and bringing him home. Now whether she truly has an interest in him (I think she doesn't) or is just making sure that he and So Won do not get closer I dislike the fact that Jin Hee was so foolish as to go drinking with her and get so drunk he could not make it home. It was just creepy how all over him she was she should of had the driver take him home but instead tried to set it up so she could ride in with him and make it look like he stayed out with her all night. Good Thing he woke up but he is a fool to even put himself in that position with her again.

Did So Won's BIL suggest they get divorced after hearing So Won talk to Hyun Woo in the hospital? or suggest that Jin Hee move out?

Why is the manager guy still living there after resigning his job?? I am so disappointed that Hyn Ran did what she did to day to So Won. I am not sure when she will see the light and realize that So Won is her kid but she has put pictures of So Won and Jin Hee out on the web for all to see. That is terrible. Why does she not recognize her kid. Her and her son have hurt this girl and I look forward to her going down. Suk Hyun will turn around due to the love of Da Won and will end up going to jail prolly for his crime later. His mother not sure what I want to happen to Hyn Ran but I am sick of her and take Yi Hyun with her too.

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP42
'No momentary feelings' about Sowon said Jin Hee sincerely.

YiHyun offer to help fight Jin Hee against Hyeran (?)

I don't get this
Video preview for EP43

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP43
- Seokhyeon and Dowon relationship received permission by grandma 

Jin Hee said to Sowon 'do not worry for the time being' cos she got side-eyed and heard gossiping about them during lunch break.

poor girl.
'I love you' Jin Hee to confess sincerely to Sowon

Video preview for EP44

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP44
"I think whether a man try 'Jin Hee confess to Sowon again

Sowon resigned and told grandma about it and said sorry.'

After check with each other heart confession. Jinhee and Sowon hug

Video preview for EP45

Can someone clear up for me how Hyun Woo is Sowon husband. Did they actually get married somehow before doing the ceremony at church or what? 

Thanks for all the screen caps and video in this thread you are appreciated.

I was really worried about Jin Hee confessing to So Won in episode 43 because I thought she would run away from it. I knew she would resign and do the noble thing and try to put distance between them and I hated the thought.

Thank goodness her step mom spoke to her.

Finally they both tell each other how they really feel. I think her mother made her realize the difference between the care she has for her Oppa (I never thought they had that fire, maybe because they had been dating for so long but I saw his care for her more like a big brother.) and the love her mom could see she has for Jin Hee.

As for the marriage, they never made it at the hall with her waiting and him being hit and hurt. I think they registered it before the ceremony.  Now the problem is can she get a divorce from him (I am sure she can due to the circumstances perhaps his relatives have to agree which maybe sketchy) or will she do it or will Jin Hee let her?

In my opinion she needs to divorce him in order to be able to freely be with Jin Hee without scandal but I am not sure how they will do it. They may wait until Hyun Woo actually wakes or dies. We are only on episode 44 and these two still have a long way to go but I am happy the writer did not wait until episode 97 or 120 to have them confess their feelings to one another.  Now what will they do I have no clue but from the preview Jin hee can see someone is still following them around taking pictures maybe.

Can some tell my why the manager guy is still living with Jin Hee and why he has the nerve to say something to So Won when she came in , in this episode.

I am waiting for the moment that Hye Ran gets that she ruined her own daughters life. That Suk Hyun did as well and when Da Won finds out that the man she loves so much framed her brother in law, hit him with his car and hid his crime and worked with his mother to at first hurt her step sister.  WOW...

I wonder how many more episodes we will have to wait for that.

@Ldy Gmerm, 
A Big Hello To You !!!!!!!
Been following this drama and so far it's pretty good. When I first started watching I was like OMG the queen of being killed off in a drama is in this one. She just might die in this one too when she finds out she was actually trying to destroy her own daughter. I hope the big reveal will come sooner then later because HR needs a big big wake up call. 
@Triton, @valsava, :-h

awsparkle said: @Ldy Gmerm, 
A Big Hello To You !!!!!!!
Been following this drama and so far it's pretty good. When I first started watching I was like OMG the queen of being killed off in a drama is in this one. She just might die in this one too when she finds out she was actually trying to destroy her own daughter. I hope the big reveal will come sooner then later because HR needs a big big wake up call. 
@Triton, @valsava, :-h

@awsparkle HIYA!!!!!! :-h

We seem to not meet much since Lady Glad to see you here. I have been following this since the beginning too and could not wait until we got past the frame up and the accident.

I too am looking forward to Hye Ran gets it that she did all these things to the daughter she abandoned and allowed her son So Won's half brother to hurt her Oppa and go along with the frame as well. It is a mess I am not sure why Jung Sook has not just told So Won who Hye Ran is or told Hye Ran who So Won is. She gave the picture to Hyun Woo to look into where So Won's mother was but yet nothing has been done since he was hurt and in put into a coma.

This is why I think Hyun Woo will wake up since he was researching this and is needed to tell it. It will also be I hope like @Triton823 says he never got the chance to file those papers and So Won is not married to him.

Why is it always about greed? They leave children only to marry up on a lie and then have to lie some more to protect the first lie. sigh.. I want to see more OTP moments between SO Won and Jin Hee. Since we are going into episode 45 what will happen now they know each of them likes the other.

How much of a commotion will Choo Cha make when she finds out they like each other. She has already cut up a few times and frankly I have never liked her character from the marriage meet. I hate that they are living with them. Why did they move in with them?

Also Da Won is ok but her character irritates me she was a brat in the beginning but now she is in love with Suk Hyun what will she do when the truth comes out????

Well this is one of four daily's that I am following LOL.. so lets see how the writer does.

Archived