[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

valsava said: @Lhay,  Hi  Thanks for starting this thread also the pictures..
@irilight. Hello.  I just watch the first three episodes of make a wish and I like this drama very much so I though I'll give it a chance besides the cat's meow.. It's already being sub so I could wait on the sub version on Yt..
So I take it that Yh set up Sw soon to be hubby because of Halmoni allowed her something and the fact that Sw told Yh something about herself in there little confrontation and also I don't know if Sh is her half brother or cousin but she knows the two don;t get along so she promotes Sw soon to be hubby over him and set all this up... I wonder did she also try and have him killed.. ? 
Yh clearly have mental issues and you can tell she self centered and also arrogant.. I think Halmoni knows that Yh did this embezzalment so I'll keep watching liking it so far..
Another thing I don't like Yh supposed to be future MIL she look money hungry and want to live off her son and DIL to be and what's up with his brother.. Also did Yh step sister bust in there marriage meeting just to out Yh..?   

Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight for EP4
Seokhyeon confronted Hyun Woo after learned the facts (?). He grabbed and hold HW collar. 

Oh, so this is the scene where the picture that Yeon Jun Suk hold the script.
YiHyun and Seokhyun in another argument who will win?

Sowon saw her mom in a cafe and she dropped a photo Who in the photo?

Preview for EP5

How old is Yeon Jun Suk in this drama? He looks quite young to be executive or something. Why he wears sport shoes with that suit? 
Oh, so YiHyun and Suk Hyun are step sibling. Hyeran is SukHyun mom and YiHyun step mother while another lady with YiHyun is her aunt. I guess grandma children are YiHyun aunt and absent/deceased son (father of YiHyun and Suk Hyun).

I'm not sure if MBC America will translate this drama since its a daily drama *fingers crossed*Anyway just in case, here's their website. http://www.mbc-america.com/default/index.php

adikkeluangman said:

How old is Yeon Jun Suk in this drama? He looks quite young to be executive or something. Why he wears sport shoes with that suit? 
Oh, so YiHyun and Suk Hyun are step sibling. Hyeran is SukHyun mom and YiHyun step mother while another lady with YiHyun is her aunt. I guess grandma children are YiHyun aunt and absent/deceased son (father of YiHyun and Suk Hyun).

@valsava, OMG.... I just started watching this drama....  and who do I see?

Park-Jae-Jung-5.jpg 
Our dear In-Ho's actor Park Jae-Jung.  But looks like this is only special appearance for him in this drama... as he plays her husband...

@adikkeluangman,  Thanks for your recap and scene shots.. @LdyGmerm, This drama is way better then the cat's meow..
So it will Yh brother the one who frame Sw soon to be hubby.. And his moma nothing more then a big embarrassment going up to his job drunk.. Trying to milk Sw family out all she can trying to be something she'as not.. I think Yh likes Sw hubby and is going to try and break them up..  

Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight for EP5
'I'm going to kill myself' Hyeran threat to seokhyeon. Did she don't want to involve his son with the company or just want to protect him?

"It's my fault. Hyeran said to YiHyun in front of grandmother pretense of hatred or what ever it is.

YiHyun told about Seokhyeon mistakes to Hyeran. This made her in 'tension'

Preview for EP6

This is my first attempt to watch and commit to MBC daily drama. Before this, I only watched KBS and SBS since it on subbed and aired on my TV. Too many angry scenes. 

@valsava I have to agree currently with you.. I am not dropping There's A cat I am just waiting until the subs catch up with the present episodes to learn a bit more but this one is also good and I want to know if from the first episode which we see things after the husband has been framed if it is 5 mos later or years.. either way So Won is still protesting outside that company and then we are taken back to when things begin.. (I kind of hate those story lines.. but I understand the need to fill in what lead up to what happen.. just hope they do not extend it too many episodes before we get into his helping her prove her husband was not embezzling..

I am trying to understand some of the relationships...
in the picture that Lee Jung Sook (So Won's stepmother) it is Shin Hye Ran (Yi Hyun's stepmother) and a baby is that Suk Hyun or is it So Won , heck is it Hyun Woo???? Why does she not want So Won to see in or was uncomfy when she picked it up off the floor. Was the guy a detective at the table trying not to make eye contact?  Why does she give Hyun Woo the picture and money?

Yi Hyun is a spoiled witch and it seem so is Suk Hyun as well..

Now that being said who is Kang Jin Hee really? I thought for a min he was an owner's son working undercover to check out the company.. but is he something else checking out the company for Choi Hoi Jang (Granny) and letting her know what is going on..

So far the pace is good but we can see that Yi Hyun and Suk Hyun are definitely the ones that will frame Hyun Woo. Per the preview it looks like Suk Hyun either tried to pay off Hyun Woo or told him to take the brief case somewhere and Hyun Woo refused good for him.. I guess after that Suk Hyun will do something to hurt Hyun Woo since we can see since episode 1 he has not liked him but I think it is because Hyun Woo has been catching him doing wrong and calling him on it.

Episode ratings for the MBC drama Make a Wish

DateEpisodeNationwideSeoul
2014-06-23018.7 (15th)9.6 (14th)
2014-06-2402(<7.5)8.0 (18th)
2014-06-25037.6 (19th)8.5 (14th)
2014-06-2604(<6.9)(<7.6)
2014-06-2705(<7.8)(<8.4)
Source: TNmS Media Korea

If you want to download the full episodes, here:
Episode 1Episode 2Episode 3Episode 4Episode 5
credit: jarijarilovers, fkds, tavares

Hello, since there's still no available English Subs yet, i'm trying to search if anyone is recapping this drama, and i came to this site ---> https://thedramadose.wordpress.com/tag/make-a-wish/
Please vote for Make A Wish so that site can do the recap. I'm really having a hardtime understanding the situation since I only know some Hangul basics. Thanks!  >:D<

Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight episode for EP6
- "Do you know what the hell to commited/commitment?" Sunhyuk got slap by Hyeran. 

Mom confront his son about his mistake. Go for it mom. That's the only way to teach his son. Looks like storm is coming when they shoot this scene. 
- YiHyun is tense and Hyeran become suspenseful 

- Reimbursed by the enemies of grace? Sowon heard the convo between mom and her worker (?)

Preview for EP7

By the way, grandma (Kim Young Ok) also casted in upcoming tvN drama Marriage Without Love that will premier this week. Grandma sure been busy.

After watching episode 6

I get that Song Suk Hyun has either screwed up really badly or has embezzled money and Shin Hye Ran is trying to cover it up so that Yi Hun does not get wind and use it against her and him.  I take it since they saw Yi Hyun talking to Hyun Woo (she is trying to find out what is going on... would not trust that witch and Hyun Woo does not look like he does) they think she has him working for her and tries to pay him off to not tell and that does not work.

Now on the other hand I get that Jung Sook gave Hyun Woo a picture of Hye Ran when she was younger and the baby in her arms was So Won and told him that is her real mother I think. I am not sure if she did that to say to him that she is worthy to marry your or ask him to find the woman or both.  But the next episode he compares a picture of Shin Hye Ran in the mag with the picture he has and then meets her in the office.. So I see the big secret is going to be that So-Won is her daughter and Suk Hyuns Noona and they framed and harmed Hyun Woo her husband (SIL /BIL) to keep him from telling what Suk Hyun did.

What points me to the fact she is So-Won's bio mom is we had way to many close calls today with her near Jung Sook and Hyun Woo and even almost hitting So-Won..and putting her number in the phone.. (screams birth secret to me) then whatever So-Won heard outside the door.

It makes more sense to me why Han Da Won is so hostile at times to So-Won I think she is jealous that her mother prolly gives/gave So Won more attention and care while they were growing up why else show up at the meeting of the parents looking that way talking to her step-sister and her mother that way.

Now I understand that Jin Hee is the son of a friend (I think or relative) of Cho Hoi Jang (Granny) and he called to let her know he was in town and she wanted to meet him. She seems happy to hear from him. I expect him working in the warehouse and befriending Hyun Woo and having met So Won will help him later in helping her prove his innocence and her devotion and love for Hyun Woo will inspire him as well. (I for some reason want these two together at the end..)

AS much as I love the background scenes I am waiting on when we get past this to the present..

I have read conflicting stories.. that said that Hyun Woo is dead and then I read he was badly injured and in a coma.. perhaps it is he was badly injured in a coma and then dies.

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos Highlight EP7
- "It can not have lost my mother ..." Sowon want to deny reality

- Hyeran is Sowon mother? as discovered by Hyunwoo.

Preview for EP8

I'll recap the drama if I have help.. I don't want to commit to a long drama so if someone want to help and we can set up how many episodes we each with do with giving breaks to one another I don't mind recapping make a wish.. If anyone interested let me know PM me asap..    

Archived