[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP54
Mom quietly give acceptance on Dowon marriage

Jinhee getting angry to Sowon because she gave attitude to YiHyun... Say what....http://youtu.be/tq0GqXwxIzk 
Jin Hee said sorry because he keep hurting Sowon... urgh...

Preview for EP55

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@adikkeluagman, Thanks a bunch for the highlights and comments!
@didisalma, oh no, I hope Jinhee won't marry Yihyun,  but I know it's a distinct possibility, since they're living together.  With Grandma pushing and pressuring, and who knows what the witch has in store to force Jinhee's hands.
Didn't see today's ep yet, but after seeing the highlights, I hope that our couple will not break up even if the sky is falling.  Because then I will miss seeing their interactions, and I just cannot imagine Jinhee romancing the little witch, make me cringe already!

sora3rddm said: @adikkeluagman, Thanks a bunch for the highlights and comments!
@didisalma, oh no, I hope Jinhee won't marry Yihyun,  but I know it's a distinct possibility, since they're living together.  With Grandma pushing and pressuring, and who knows what the witch has in store to force Jinhee's hands.
Didn't see today's ep yet, but after seeing the highlights, I hope that our couple will not break up even if the sky is falling.  Because then I will miss seeing their interactions, and I just cannot imagine Jinhee romancing the little witch, make me cringe already!

@valsava Halmoni doesn't know that JH don't love the witch, from the first eps she tried to keep JH to work in the company , that's why he worked as a part timer with SW oppa five years ago. she knows he has the potential to run it, and she had the wish that JH and the witch will get married so that the company will be at safe hands. Her G.daughter didn't want to get married all she was trying is to be the CEO, also her G.son is a troublemaker and immature...
now when the witch heard that Halmoni will make JH the CEO, she made her mind in marring him, that why she's trying so hard to keep him, she knows very well that SW's bio mom has her eyes in that position too...
now we need SW to get ready for the battle because apparently JH's mom likes the witch a lot, and SW is still married to oppa....
JH now knows that SW was hurt ooooh it took you too much time to realize that dude!!! oh please don't let go of SW, i want a sweet romance here!!!

didisalma said: @valsava Halmoni doesn't know that JH don't love the witch, from the first eps she tried to keep JH to work in the company , that's why he worked as a part timer with SW oppa five years ago. she knows he has the potential to run it, and she had the wish that JH and the witch will get married so that the company will be at safe hands. Her G.daughter didn't want to get married all she was trying is to be the CEO, also her G.son is a troublemaker and immature...
now when the witch heard that Halmoni will make JH the CEO, she made her mind in marring him, that why she's trying so hard to keep him, she knows very well that SW's bio mom has her eyes in that position too...
now we need SW to get ready for the battle because apparently JH's mom likes the witch a lot, and SW is still married to oppa....
JH now knows that SW was hurt ooooh it took you too much time to realize that dude!!! oh please don't let go of SW, i want a sweet romance here!!!

@Lhay thank you so much dear.
@valsava no, halmoni really doesn't know, the witch take any opportunity to mislead everyone especially Halmoni. only SW's bio mom and her brother n aunt knows the truth...

at first halmoni thought that jh n SW have something but it was soon denied by the both!! and the witch kept the misunderstanding til this point, so that she can have JH to herself
:(

@valsava, about your comment "....For once I like to see a man stand up to all these women in a drama when it comes to whom he should marry.."" In this drama, it seems that's our hope in vain, Jinhee is weaker then the immature Sukhyun when it's come to claiming his love, at least Sukhyun stands up to his evil mother to be with Dowon! I laughed when I saw on Jinhee's night stand the picture of him and Yihyun that the little witch put there.
@didisalma, on your comment :...oh please don't let go of SW, i want a sweet romance here!!!"  My sentiment exactly!!!

@sora3rddm it's sad to admit that you are so right about how weak JH is, he does everything to please halmoni and doesn't care about SW feeling " the necklace, photo..." til her mom throw it to his face that he is a loser!!! well i will forgive him this time i know he is too kind  :)

looks that the next ep will make the witch in a stronger position :((
here my translation of the preview ep 55:

the witch inform jh that halmoni told his mother that they'll get married
JH" then we should tell the truth, that's the only way left... i'll go back to SW's home soon"
the witch" there is a welcome visitor waiting for you"
JH's mom meet him with Halmoni...
the witch is happy that there is someone on her side (JH's mom)
SW n HW's mom tell them they must say that they are a real sisters...
bio mom discover that SW isn't  LJS's real daughter...

valsava said: didisalma said: @valsava Halmoni doesn't know that JH don't love the witch, from the first eps she tried to keep JH to work in the company , that's why he worked as a part timer with SW oppa five years ago. she knows he has the potential to run it, and she had the wish that JH and the witch will get married so that the company will be at safe hands. Her G.daughter didn't want to get married all she was trying is to be the CEO, also her G.son is a troublemaker and immature...

thank you very much @sora3rddm for the summary.
'The writers seem to set up for Sowon to shine in the company, again I am hoping for this scenario'
for sure it will happen in future episodes to the point that even grandma will recognized her as an asset in the company.

Guest adikkeluangman

So this drama been pre empt for Chuseok holiday special? Since drama at primetime slot been air as usual. I assumed that this drama will be air too.
Oh Ji Eun monitor her acting "proof shot."BugY17EIMAANlQZ.jpg
http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=69051

Hi @spring123, I am glad you can join us here.  You can watch this drama with E-sub at http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/.  The fully sub is only up to ep 15 or so, and the partially sub is only up to ep 44.  I am currently watching the E-sub eps at MBC America and they are only up to ep 16.

@adikkeluagman, according to the MBC site: (credit, Google Translate)
"<Genie> homjigi ball.  Due to Chuseok Special Broadcast September 08, 2009 is gyeolbang (Mon) - Wed the 10th <Genie>.  <Genie> will broadcast Thurs, September 11 is 55 times.  If the watch has been discontinued.Thank you for understanding audiences"

!/ This drama is a  worth drama to watch

2/ faithful , loyal .

3/Female leader is so strong , kind hearted ,wise , smart ..(. #1)

4/ It's so funny .. thick skinned ..only in-law but .. eating .. staying .. but doing nothing ..even both mother & son are strong healthy

5/ I really like SW's adopter mother

Thanks the writers & the directors ....& Make a wish team

To Sora3rddm > please give me the link of MBC America thanks

spring123 said:

!/ This drama is a  worth drama to watch

2/ faithful , loyal .

3/Female leader is so strong , kind hearted ,wise , smart ..(. #1)

4/ It's so funny .. thick skinned ..only in-law but .. eating .. staying .. but doing nothing ..even both mother & son are strong healthy

5/ I really like SW's adopter mother

Thanks the writers & the directors ....& Make a wish team

To Sora3rddm > please give me the link of MBC America thanks

Archived