[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight for EP8
- Hyeran invited to attend the wedding Hyun Woo & SoWon. He asking politely.

- JinHee is caught by YiHyun is trying to obtain evidence. Do he get fired?

Sowon told mom that she only need a quiet/small wedding ceremony. Flashback to her teenager.

Preview for EP9. 

Oh, no Hyunwoo got accident.
This two family actually is similar to each other. Both got no father figure (dead), step sibling etc. The different on their wealth status. If grandma know JinHee, maybe he is from rich family and want to work from bottom to gain experience before head his family company. Or maybe he is from poor family that grandma help during his teen without her family knowledge. He repay grandma kindness by become spy or helping her.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@adikkeluangman,  Thanks for all the scene shots..@LdyGmerm, Your comments as well..
I take it that Ssh was Sw mom and either abandon her her left her father for some rich man..Also Ldy I got the feeling that Yh liked Sw son to be hubby and hates Jh.. I thought Jh was apart of the family that they didn't know about or like you suggested that's a friend G/Son.. I bet Halmoni don't trust any of them I have the feeling she plans to have him take over the president position to fix all of them and stop there bickering and back biting.. 

I must admit I'm so liking this drama more and more @irilight,  have you been checking this drama out..    

@Lhay,  It would be funny all these evil crows pulling all they stunts only to have Halmoni to leave the company to Jh who is madly in love with Sw leaving Ssh and her son left out in the cold..   

Hello guys, i have good news, MBC America replied to me on Facebook, they have a new social media coordinator that's why they havent updated their site and facebook yet, but they said they will air Make A Wish in MBC America, meaning its possible for us to get the English Subtitles! So let's be patient and wait! YAY!  \:D/

It may have aired in other area's but the site for the show stated that episode 9 was dated for today and there was not raw video for it or video clips on the MBCDrama channel on Thursday.. I see the clips have just been loaded an hour ago and the raw video for today's episode says 9..

Either way I am just glad we have video today.. thanks for the rating information..

Guest adikkeluangman

Yep, so weird that yesterday no EP9 been uploaded. I practically F5 for an hour even until the next drama video highlight came out. 
Highlight videos for EP9
- Seokhyun sent a box full of money to Hyun Woo and he called SH in anger "Get out,"

- SeokHyun driving in the rain and he hit HyunWoo who in wedding suit and try to collect money. 

- Hyun Woo been  hit by Seokhyeon, he got out from the car and recognized him. He disappeared after a hit-and-run after notice there a car coming.

And... who is in that another car that not helping Hyun Woo.
Preview for EP10.

Yeon Jun Suk in this episode remind me of his character in his recent KBS Drama Special episode. 

Lhay said: Hello guys, i have good news, MBC America replied to me on Facebook, they have a new social media coordinator that's why they havent updated their site and facebook yet, but they said they will air Make A Wish in MBC America, meaning its possible for us to get the English Subtitles! So let's be patient and wait! YAY!  \:D/

valsava said: Lhay said: Hello guys, i have good news, MBC America replied to me on Facebook, they have a new social media coordinator that's why they havent updated their site and facebook yet, but they said they will air Make A Wish in MBC America, meaning its possible for us to get the English Subtitles! So let's be patient and wait! YAY!  \:D/

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP10.
- Sowon heard the news and rush to the hospital, she collapsed in front of Hyeran. I thought they want to make the wedding small scale. Why everyone coming

- Meanwhile our trouble maker here : Hyeran said  "Forget the memories and accident!" and stay out of trouble or something like that. I guess she figure out what happened.

- Seokhyeon try to frame Hyun Woo's. Hyeran try to erase the evidence something about elevator or cctv. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Preview for EP11

Fuh, just watching these videos made me realized, how awesome this kid Yeon Jun Suk acting. I wonder why he took this role. Is he want to test his ability or something. His expression and everything.

Hi everyone.... MBC just posted the following announcement on their FB page:

Hey everyone! We wanted to take a moment to thank you for continuing to watch our great dramas! Many of you might have heard rumors about out our content no longer being shown on HULU but we wanted to dispel those rumors right away. We will continue to work closely with HULU in the near future to provide the best in Korean dramas in HD for all of our fans. As of right now, however, you will be able to find all of our content onwww.viki.com and www.kdrama.com. Wondering where to catch your fix of Empress Ki, Hotel King or TRIANGLE? www.viki.com and www.kdrama.comhave everything you need!

Here is an opportunity for us all to thank them and request that they bring us this drama - "Make a Wish".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MBC-America/116358158406961?fref=nf

Guest adikkeluangman

Highlight videos for EP11
- Hyun-woo suddenly shed tears or wake up from sleep?

- Jin Hee Come to comfort on sowon

- CCTV is found at the scene. Sowon, but find the culprit? 
Glad that Hyunwoo brother still in good term with Sowon.
Preview for EP12

Surprising for a daily drama like this, no children at all.

Archived