[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava, @watchumlots, @gerrytan8063, @AlanR, @anbud, @Ldy Gmerm,
We're coming to the end of this mess so here's the written preview ep 121. 
JH and SW come to know that HR has Alzheimer's disease. Because of the impact of the disease they do not take the USB to the police. 
SH becomes nervous as he learns the conditions of HR's disease.
In order to take over the President seats Twit tells SW to report HR's disease to the company. 

Preview to Episode 122

Kang Jin Hee reads the text from Song Seok Hyun phone from Shin Hye Ran

Shin Hye Ran: I am sorry, Seok Hyun...until the very end, I can't relinquish the company...I am a Mother who should not be render any absolution

Shin Hye Rin driving the car on the road as she press the accelerator pedal of her car

Grandmother Song with Song Yi Hyun

Song Yi Hyun: This is really ridiculous....Han So Won is her actual birth daughter

Song Yi Hyun confronts Han So Won at the corridors

Song Yi Hyun: I already know everything now...your mother had conspires with others to take over the company...the matter regarding to Kang Jin Hee...I also now know it all

Han So Won goes home to see her mother who looks anxious

Song Seok Hyun: Wouldn't it perhaps that my Mother will resort in doing something ill, she wouldn't...would she...

Han So Won on the rooftop frantically searching

Han So Won: How could you just hide away yourself like that...I still have yet to call you "Mother"

Han So Won crying to Kang Jin Hee

<-III SPOILER ALERT III->  Craptastic Ahead!  
WHY do these dramas have the poor-put-upon heroine waiting 600 years to get married?  At the end, all the kids that didn't exist at the beginning of the final episode are going to college and the heroine is sending-out her wedding invitations.  Really?  Poor girl, stuck behind a stove while her "prince charming' is ???  
In THE END, all is forgiven and they live happily-ever-after-together, without TheSnitch.  Moral of the story:  Don't be the sucker-snitch, you won't be in The End scene, smiling.

I just dumbfounded at the end everybody had kids ans DW son look to be about 5 and SW still single SMH wasn't her and the twit battling to have the man and she still made him wait was they waiting until his mom or dad kick the bucket so they wouldn't have any objection..
Well Happy New Year Everyone and see ya in the next thread

@valsava,
Let's not forget up to almost the very end Twit thought she was still the cat's meow. The best part in the last ep was GM having her snobby azz dragged out of the boardroom. HR divided her shares among her children and Twit included wasn't even happy about that. Well the train wreak is over and the actress who played SW eyes can get some rest from all the tears she shed. 

<- ||| SPOILER ALERT ||| ->
Forget the ending scene, the best scene was the SkinnySnakeTwit being dragged from the boardroom after being so snippy-snipey with HotGuy! .  Plus, loved the disgusted look on her face after G-Ma divided her shares, giving some to SoWon

Guest tookie18

Thank you @LdyGmern, @suchadiva42, @gerrytan8063, @watchumalots and everyone for the recaps and updates.

I wrote this comment a while back and am just now posting it. In my area there are about two months of episodes left to go.

My view is grandma was neither clueless or stupid. Her strategy was to dangle the goods before the greedy crook's faces in order to catch them with their hands in the “cookie jar.” Sometimes a person will know exactly the shady stuff going on around them, either they are waiting for the perpetrators to be exposed or the strategic moment to uncover the evil deeds or they cannot do anything about the situation within their own power. She was constantly suspicious of them and tripped them up a lot of times in their schemes and lies.

Anyway, will comment when the show ends where I am.

• 1 month later...

@valsava or anyone on this thread, I came across this drama by accident watching a YouTube clip.  I finally found the name, you would think I should be able to speak or read Korean by now, :)) ,  any way, I was wondering if you all know where I can watch with subs? Seems interesting.  I just saw a clip of Grandmother telling off her granddaughter in the board meeting and that caught my attention--that looked like a very satisfying moment.

lclarakl said: @valsava or anyone on this thread, I came across this drama by accident watching a YouTube clip.  I finally found the name, you would think I should be able to speak or read Korean by now, :)) ,  any way, I was wondering if you all know where I can watch with subs? Seems interesting.  I just saw a clip of Grandmother telling off her granddaughter in the board meeting and that caught my attention--that looked like a very satisfying moment.

valsava said: lclarakl said: @valsava or anyone on this thread, I came across this drama by accident watching a YouTube clip.  I finally found the name, you would think I should be able to speak or read Korean by now, :)) ,  any way, I was wondering if you all know where I can watch with subs? Seems interesting.  I just saw a clip of Grandmother telling off her granddaughter in the board meeting and that caught my attention--that looked like a very satisfying moment.

lclarakl said: valsava said: lclarakl said: @valsava or anyone on this thread, I came across this drama by accident watching a YouTube clip.  I finally found the name, you would think I should be able to speak or read Korean by now, :)) ,  any way, I was wondering if you all know where I can watch with subs? Seems interesting.  I just saw a clip of Grandmother telling off her granddaughter in the board meeting and that caught my attention--that looked like a very satisfying moment.

valsava said: lclarakl said: valsava said: lclarakl said: @valsava or anyone on this thread, I came across this drama by accident watching a YouTube clip.  I finally found the name, you would think I should be able to speak or read Korean by now, :)) ,  any way, I was wondering if you all know where I can watch with subs? Seems interesting.  I just saw a clip of Grandmother telling off her granddaughter in the board meeting and that caught my attention--that looked like a very satisfying moment.

• 8 months later...

valsava said: lclarakl said: valsava said: lclarakl said: @valsava or anyone on this thread, I came across this drama by accident watching a YouTube clip.  I finally found the name, you would think I should be able to speak or read Korean by now, :)) ,  any way, I was wondering if you all know where I can watch with subs? Seems interesting.  I just saw a clip of Grandmother telling off her granddaughter in the board meeting and that caught my attention--that looked like a very satisfying moment.

http://www.dramacool.com/make-a-wish-episode-1.html buts its only until episode 27, you can also try http://www.darksmurfsub.com/

Archived