[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

Guest adikkeluangman

Video highlight for EP51
Hyeran give permission to allow Down and Seokhyeon getting married

No.... he still so young. Actually, he not even 19 years old yet.
Jinhee been asked about the marriage question during the interview and he deny it in front of Sowon...

Sowon showed '​​straight face' when YiHyun show off necklaces and photo together with Jinhee.

Video preview for EP52

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm, I haven't seen the raw episode, but after watching the highlights, that was my reaction, initially, disappointed.   However, come to think of it this is only ep 51, and there are a lot issues to come.  As much as I like to see our couple getting cozy up since they're just getting  started, but to keep them together means Sowon will be in the shadow of Jinhee.  I like to see Sowon getting fighting mad and work up the corporate ladder showing her skills.  She was initially hired to be in the kitchen, but due to the fighting between Yihuyn and Hyeran she was put in the office doing paperworks.
What perplexed me is the quick turn around of Jinhee, these last scenes he looks like a deer in the headlights, as if someone has put a leash on him.  Some thing must have happened to stop him in his track, for this I'd have to wait for the e-sub.  He looks as if he is mad at Sowon and that some thing, a misunderstanding, casts doubt on his future with Sowon. 
I think, for now, the couple's days of kite flying, beach strolling, and eating cotton candy in the park, are putting on hold, if not suspended.  But I still hope very much that Sowon won't  play victim (hope that there won't be any excess crying scenes), and run back to her corner, or worse her oppa. Game on, you go girl!

@sora3rddm

I have to agree with you. I think at this point of the drama the break up is coming and So Won needs to go her own way making her OWN way. I too do not want her going back to Oppa and his family. With Halmoni approving a marriage there is no need for her to associate really with his family anymore or even live with Oppa's family.  She needs to move on and stand up and fight to make a life for herself.

Jin Hee is trapped in a situation of his own making and a lot of it is communication issues making it easy for those that want to pull them apart to do so. He will end up standing by in the sidelines as So Won moves up in that company or out of it. I am sure it will prolly be out of it as the Twit and So Won's bio mom make a move to pull her or push her out. So we have another 49 episodes of this before the birth secret comes out and the OTP are back together possibly.

It will be more miscommunication and misunderstanding by the OTP's that will finally have them breaking apart only until late in the drama they find out how foolish they were to not talk to each other and trust one another.

One of the main things I would like to see is a new man cozying up to So Won with Jin Hee watching on and realizing his own actions or non action caused him to loose her. So Won of course will not end up with anyone else but Jin Hee has yet to really fight anyone for what he really wants the same as So Won.

So Won is dumb enough to accept the twit's suggestion for Jin Hee's well-being. Jin Hee is dumb enough to think it is a good decision to go along with for So Won's sake. So Won's mother was so right when she told So Won that she will regret the decision that she made. I, too see a breakup coming for two dumb people.

@gene71632,  It's so good to have you around how have you been doing hope the kids are fine..

Well I was wondering will you be our favorite translator for this drama if you have the time.. ? Even though it has went into stupid ville but we got to gave this part of it..  For once I would like to see if a writer can write a good dramas without these brainless twits in them such as Sw etc..

@LdyGmerm,  The OTP is just stupid and this is just the way crazy wants them to think that they doing it for the sake of each other.. 

@valsava - No, I am not ill although I did just recover from flu not long ago. I am just having fatigue from translation. Also, I need to find something fresh in terms of overall story plot. If the drama is going to subtitle in English, I won't do it. 
I am currently watch Glorious Day which I find the drama to be good.

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP52
Sowon and Jin Hee, hands hanging loose misunderstanding

'The fox! "YiHyun, Chuja held locks

Dowon 'Pregnant', Seokhyeon bring the child's

what... 
Video preview for EP53

I don't like the pregnancy stuff. I know I need to separate JunSuk real age and his drama character but then... hurm...

@gene71632 glad to read you are doing well, happy to see you in this thread.  This drama is being subbed by DS but it will take time last I checked they had up to episode 24 could be more now and it is showing on the MBC cable channel in the states.

So rest if you need to you know we will always speculate until we find out the right answer!  :)

Did not watch the episode today but I checked out the preview clip and just as I suspected the Twit has Jin Hee in her clutches and more and more he will stand up So Won until things break completely.

AS for Do Won being pregnant no comment.  I have no words for that situation.

@adikkeluangman thanks for the video highlights and recaps..

Ldy Gmerm

said:

One of the main things I would like to see is a new man cozying up to So Won with Jin Hee watching on and realizing his own actions or non action caused him to loose her. So Won of course will not end up with anyone else but Jin Hee has yet to really fight anyone for what he really wants the same as So Won.

I liked todays episode I just didn't think ugly to go out and crash her car to stop them from meeting and shouldn't she be going to hosp.. I guess that's next once he arrives she will be so hurt and dumb Jh no matter how much he tries to explain Sw don't but it hurry ands meet a new man to him jealous..

@gene71632, I think we all watch Gd..

The events in these last two eps certainly take things to a new direction and not a good one for our OTP.  At this point, I hope Sowon breaks up with Jinhee soon or she'd go insane being torture by Yihyun's petty schemes.  And what I don't understand is the sudden turn around of Jinhee, he became weak and takes all sort of nonsense from Yihuyn and Grandma.  Yihyun cheesy seduction scenes with Jinhee were both comical and painful to watch.   I have to give credit to this team of writers, they don't take things slowly.  They were fast getting our OTP together and now they waste no time working on the couple potential break up. I hope Jinhee knows what he is doing and not sign on to a life time of misery with Yihyun, and that also means misery for us audience to watch. Also, can Sowon get a divorce from her mother in law and brother in law; it's disturbing to watch these two on their tirades and attack people, don't they know how to use words to make their points!

Guest adikkeluangman

Video highlight for EP53
Jinhee angry because "I do not care about me to YiHyun but do not hurt Sowon

3 cute characters face and jealous of Sowon
Did YiHyun hand really injured or she just fake it. 
YiHyun tried to create misunderstanding between JinHee and Sowon

Preview for EP54

At this rate, I rather Sowon oppa wake up and make her love him again. Does Park Jae Jung working in another drama/movie at the same time. He should be the permanent cast already. It's already like half way through and he still on the bed. His special appearance is taking longer than needed.

@adikkeluangman, very funny comment about oppa should be waking up to perhaps save the day (looks like from the preview, Hyunwoo shows sign of waking up).  I don't know where they (the writers) are taking us, but looks like everyone (all of our characters) is taking a wrong turn, and I feel everyone's pain, yes, including the witch Yihuyn, she is not having fun either.  Does Jinhee owes Grandma a big debt or something, why does he has to move in and serve the queen bee Yihyun like that.  He is trapped now, good luck trying to move out.
I was hoping the writer would let Seokhyon's character matures, work hard, follow Jinhee and learn from Jinhee like Grandma's wish when she offered Jinhee the position.  So, this turn of event is a disappointment for me.

hi everyone, i'm new here :)
i marathoned the episodes in the past week, i like the story line, at first i was so amazed by JinHee's fast grasp of the evil people, but then what happen to his head the past few ep. he's been manipulated by the witch.... calling off all his dating rdv with SW. :-w
well i think Sowon oppa will wake up soon, jinhee needs someone to make him realize how much he needs to be with SW and not with the witch like he is doing now!!! huh
this is my translation of the preview of ep 54:

sw mom tell hw to get ready for the wedding before her belly get bigger
the witch lets SW know that she is faking her hand injury, when SW get mad at her in front of jinhee, JH take the defense of the witch,SW get mad and leaves them...
the witch is satisfied thinking JHs love to SW is fading...
SW's mom tell JH to break up with her
i think SW overheard about her true relationship with her brother and sister
Hyun woo shows sign of waking up...

Thanks @didisalma for the translation and I am glad you're going to join us on this board.  I am curious about your next to last sentence that "..SW overheard about her true relationship with her brother and sister" I could't tell who were talking, can you clarify a bit more about what relationship they are talking about?

Thank you so much

We didn't get to knoW Who is talking in the room. But I guess that was Sw's mom with her freind, she know all the birth secret.

She Said "poor SW she won't know that is her brother and sister who will get married; and her real mother will become her in laws"... >

Thanks @didisalma for the clarification.  So they were talking about Dawon marrying Sukhyun.  Woa, that's a gigantic elephant in the room that they just disclosed to Sowon.  Hmm, things are getting very interesting!  Poor Sowon, how is she going to take all this at once, a potential break up, and a potential disclose of her birth mother.  I hope the writers will have all this silly, petty, jealousy stuff between this love triangle pass really quickly.  Yihyun is a certified witch and a maniac; who else would ram her car to cause an accident just to stall the man she likes, and then proceed to throw his phone away.  

Archived