[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ldy Gmerm said: Thanks for all the screen caps and video in this thread you are appreciated.

I was really worried about Jin Hee confessing to So Won in episode 43 because I thought she would run away from it. I knew she would resign and do the noble thing and try to put distance between them and I hated the thought.

Thank goodness her step mom spoke to her.

Finally they both tell each other how they really feel. I think her mother made her realize the difference between the care she has for her Oppa (I never thought they had that fire, maybe because they had been dating for so long but I saw his care for her more like a big brother.) and the love her mom could see she has for Jin Hee.

As for the marriage, they never made it at the hall with her waiting and him being hit and hurt. I think they registered it before the ceremony.  Now the problem is can she get a divorce from him (I am sure she can due to the circumstances perhaps his relatives have to agree which maybe sketchy) or will she do it or will Jin Hee let her?

In my opinion she needs to divorce him in order to be able to freely be with Jin Hee without scandal but I am not sure how they will do it. They may wait until Hyun Woo actually wakes or dies. We are only on episode 44 and these two still have a long way to go but I am happy the writer did not wait until episode 97 or 120 to have them confess their feelings to one another.  Now what will they do I have no clue but from the preview Jin hee can see someone is still following them around taking pictures maybe.

Can some tell my why the manager guy is still living with Jin Hee and why he has the nerve to say something to So Won when she came in , in this episode.

I am waiting for the moment that Hye Ran gets that she ruined her own daughters life. That Suk Hyun did as well and when Da Won finds out that the man she loves so much framed her brother in law, hit him with his car and hid his crime and worked with his mother to at first hurt her step sister.  WOW...

I wonder how many more episodes we will have to wait for that.

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP45
Jinhee gave the jacket off to Sowon.

Jin Hee and hyeran in tight group fight, who wins?

Video preview for EP46

Isn't that the manager guy is Hyunwoo brother and the house that Sowon stay at this moment actually is Hyunwoo's if I'm not mistaken. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP46
'Have two minutes?' Hyeran want to know about Sowon past.

Sowon give resign letter and tell YiHyun do not make Jinhee feel worse. I don't get this.

Seokhyeon saw the pictures that sent by Hyeran and confront his mom

Video preview for EP47

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP47
"Let get married" Seokhyeon proposed to Dowon.

His face is so happy. Junsuk-ie...
"I'm sorry oppa..." Sowon finally let go of Hyeonwoo? 

YiHyun threatened Sowon by want to send away JinHee to LA

Video preview for EP48

Many thanks to @adikkeluangman‌ for the daily highlights! I haven't watched a daily drama since forever, starting watching this drama because of Oh Ji Eun.  Even though I am only up to ep 7 with English subs (MBC America), from the raw eps I can see that the pace of this drama progresses nicely, especially the getting together of our OTP early on.  But we all know that there is no "forever after.." yet for our OTP until the final episode and the road will be bumpy for them...so, I look forward to all the "drama" that will play out.  I like it that the women in So Won's family are very strong, and willing to stand their ground, So Won, So Won's stepmom, and Do Won.  Love Grandma and the actress who plays her role.   The fight for the throne of CE group is just started, and all the characters are well defined, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.  Though I am not sure by the end of the drama who will take the prize home for the "Ugly", for now it seems that Hyeran qualifies for that with all the dirty tricks she plays.  So far I only see Jinhee plays defense,  hopefully soon he will come up with some smart offense to keep  Hyeran and Yihyun in check.  

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP48
Jinhee will released his position to save Sowon from Hyeran articles (?)

Kyungsuk warning Hyeran to not touch Sowon or she will get hurt. 

Video preview for EP49

Guest adikkeluangman

No drama tonight? I will share if it uploaded later.
Anyway, I just wonder if the cast doing the ALS IBC and found these two people. 
Song Yoo Jung or Dawon in this drama get nominated, she do it and nominated Yeon Jun Suk among other.

Yeon Jun Suk accepted and he do it after filming his scene in the park at night. It must be like triple cold. YJS video can be watched here. Not sure if he nominate other people.

@valsava I have no clue except it was a letter she wrote prolly to have Halmoni find out about his and So Won relationship or to make it look like he and twit are together and have a scandal or get him removed from the CEO position or shackled to him in marriage. What angered me is he started to say something to Halmoni and twit stopped him and he let her.

He should know that she and the rest except for Halmoni will do anything to keep So Won and him from being in that company and being together.

We will prolly see them pulled apart for another 50 eps because they let those around them manipulate them. We all know that So Won will prolly do something noble and I hated that twits aunt has a nerve to treat So Won that way and that stupid is going along with trying to keep So Won away for Jin Hee. His nephew is in a coma and why should she be saddled with him? He nor his sister did anything really to clear the man's name or spend a bunch  of  time with him.

I was a little irritated with this episode. I am not sure if twit likes him now, or wants him out the way to take over or just is mad that SO Won has had two good men and neither have wanted her and she is a sweet, honest  woman who is a talented cook and she is not.Whatever it is I am tired of her and we are only on episode 49.

Not too mention why is shady manager guy still living with Jin Hee and in that place. Why has no one kicked him out yet? He is like a bug scurrying around and then runs when he sees So Won or Jin Hee says something to him.

Best thing in this episode was Step mom letting bio mom have it and warning her to leave So Won alone and walking off leaving bio mom scared a bit. I am not sure why she does not  realize that SO Won could be her kid or Step mom has not told her yet.

@LdyGmerm,  Ugly really don't like Jh both sides needs him in order to take over even if ugly announce to the world that they are getting engaged or married it's enough for the scales to lean towards her to take over that company and Sw your right she will play nobel I just don't get how they let these people come in and take over a private establishment like that.. Sw got a long way to go to get out from under ugly and aunt is there to watch and steal her recipes..

I actually like today's episode.  Especially like the scene where the two sisters and their men double date, and looks like they even plan to go camping together, until their plan got derailed. Jinhee's disappointed face was so cute when Sowon told him they couldn't go.  But according to the preview, they got to go later after all.  I like that this episode draw the contrast between the young and "in love" and very happy, i.e. our "good" team, and the very unhappy, and greedy bunch continue to plot to separate the two couples.  As with any Kdrama or real life, "true love" needs to be tested, and both Sowon and Dawon possibly will falter under pressure, but they will eventually emerge and reclaim their love.  As I continue to watch the subtitle episodes on MBC America, I like this drama more and more.  I think there is more to the letter to Grandma than just exposing Sowon and Jinhee relationship, and I trust that Grandma will be fair and understand love like she understood and protect Sukhyun and Dawon.  I thought the scene from episode 48 where Dawon slept over in Grandma's room was cute, their interaction was adorable.
I hope that the writer will eventually comes up with more smart maneuvers for our good team, at this time they (our two couples) seem to just taking punches.  Looks like Hyeran is breaking down, she has to fight two battles, stopping her son's marriage and at the same time gaining power at CE.  I am not sure of Yihyun's plan yet, is she really in love with the handsome Jinhee or the seduction is just that part of her scheme to get him on her side, or possible both, the company and Jinhee.  We all know that if she marries Jinhee, there is no doubt that she will get the company, since Grandma adores Jinhee. 
I can't wait for the "drama" to unfold!

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks for the last episode recap guys. MBC still not uploaded the videos on their channel.
Video highlight for EP50
YiHyun grandma recall Sowon in Seonjari 'embarrassing'. Did she just tried to introduce that guy to Sowon?

"I'll make that Jin Hee is mine" YiHyun declare war to Sowon

Video preview for EP51

This preview remind me of drama Temptation...

@adikkeluangman‌, from the clip, I think you're right that Grandma is trying to play matchmaker to Sowon and the company chef.  Grandma is about to throw way her principal and wisdom out the door.  Blood is thicker than water and that the stake is very high for Grandma.  More than anyone, she knows that her company needs a successor, and that her granddaughter and daughter in law are not competent to run the company together (before killing each other off first), and Jinhee is just a great catch that Grandma just absolutely adores.  So to Grandma, sacrificing Sowon, is a small price.

From the preview,  Jinhee and Sowon look tense, and there isn't  a happy scene of the couple.  If it's difficult for Sowon, I think it's equally difficult for Jinhee, he must be very careful of his actions due to his close relationship with Grandma, and their family connection, and his position in the company.  The road to "forever after.." for our couple is just getting bumpy-ier.  But I rather watch a fighting Sowon than watching a crying or even smiling Sowon holding her oppa hand and talking to him in the hospital, or her acting like a doormat taking care of her bumbling and ditzy in-laws like she used to in the past.

I was a bit disappointed with today's episode. Because Jin Hee is stuck trying to please Halmoni he is going to be married off or engaged to the twit eventually. (my opinion) Hopefully I am so wrong about this direction the story line is going in.

In Today's episode he walked right into the Twits plans to eventually break him and So won up.  Every Chance she got he had to be with the twit showing a couple front. I am not sure where his brain was but he saw how upset So Won was at the interview and then left. Why would you go to a jewelry store with the twit and she picks out the same necklace you gave So Won and YOU BUY IT!!! Did you not realize the twit would either bring notice to it or So Won would see it. Then the twit put a picture of her and Jin Hee in a frame and called So Won to bring it to her house so that when she and Jin Hee walked in her grandmother has already shown that picture to her and then the aunt goes further to point out the same necklace as Halmoni gushes about her new potential GSIL. So Won gets up leaving her phone and Jin Hee goes after her with twit and bio mom both listening in to what she says to him. YOU PUT yourself here to loose this woman.

In the preview twit gets to fighting with ex hubby's mom (did So Won divorce him?) and twit gets her wrist hurt or plays like it with Jin Hee by her bedside and eventually works on Halmoni who packs up Jin Hee's stuff and moves him out of the house and into hers prolly. Then he is sitting on the bench with her after the leaving the house at the end of the  last episode. What can you say to this woman? She is being hurt by your inability to either speak up to Halmoni or walk away and work somewhere else. The twit will have him so wrapped up and trapped he will not know what to do. She has already started and he walked right into it.

It is a done deal now they will be breaking up I bet. Since he can't speak up and say he likes someone else or will not let go of that position he will either eventually be married to the twit miserable or engaged hurting the woman who finally let go of someone else for him and divorced him ( did she?) only to have you wrapped up married or engaged to another woman!

Miserable with another woman helping the one you love from a far. I knew because they confessed too early this would prolly be the direction they go. I think from here on out I will check every few episodes to see what the progress is.

For the twit it started out as a way to get back at So Won and then to have that company. But I think she will eventually fall for Jin Hee but will never have his heart because it belongs to So Won.

Archived