What are your 5 favourite Kdramas of ALL TIME?

Guest RosemarieP

My top 5 k-drama are:

1.road number one (i dont know why it didnt go well with the ratings though)

2.I'm Sorry I Love You(i cried a river in this drama lol)

3.beautiful days (my very firt k-drama i watched)

4.snowqueen(after misa this one touches my heart too)

5.city hunter(i just love it lol)

• 2 weeks later...

5 top k-drama :
- in no particular order-- Alone in love (it's so slow that make u loses your attention but finish it...u will love it....or maybe just me)- Super Rookie (eric was soo funny here)- Greatest Love- Reply1994- My Lovely Kim Sam Soon (the first kdrama DVD that i bought)

:D

• 1 month later...
Guest viclove87

fave dramas of all time in no particular order:It's Okay That's LoveFull HouseReply series My Girlfriend is a GumihoPrincess Hours
Honorable Mention:Greatest LoveMaster's SunEmergency CoupleRooftop PrinceAutumn In My HeartMan From the StarA Gentlemen Dignity

Guest poohkkpooh_18e7

Love Coffee Prince, Full House, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Gentleman's Dignity, Queen In Hyun's Man... all romantic love story with good sense of humor throughout, enjoyable :)

• 2 weeks later...

found this thread and i just want to share my list.

at least for now, my best 5 are :

1. dream high season 1

2. i hear your voice

3. nice guy

4. good doctor

5. 49 days

my favourites mean i could watch it several times and i didn't get bored with it.

there are tons of good drama, but there are a few who can make us hooked and became a crazy stalker for the actor/actress, the scriptwriter, the pd, and all about the drama itself.

• 2 weeks later...

my love from another star, dream high, my girl, iljimae, the moon that embracing the sun, secret garden, princess hour/goong, time between dog and wolf, playful kiss, my girlfriend is a gumiho

So far:
My Love From The Star Queen Seon DeokFull HouseJewel In The Palace (Dae Jang Geum)Baker King/Kim Samsoon
runners upLie To MeCoffee Prince
Moon Embracing The SunThe Greatest Love/The Master's Sun
the should've been one of my faves but ending sucked
Empress Ki

Winter Sonata ...the turning point at which I had this kind of "aha" moment ...I should say Winter Sonata is the love at the first sight for K-drama :)thank you and I don't regret it :)