What are your 5 favourite Kdramas of ALL TIME?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

can certainly provide information on popular and highly-rated Korean dramas. Here are five Kdramas that have been widely acclaimed:

1. "Crash Landing on You" (2019-2020): A romantic comedy-drama that follows the story of a South Korean heiress who accidentally lands in North Korea after a paragliding accident.

2. "Goblin" (2016-2017): A fantasy drama that revolves around a goblin cursed with immortality and his quest to end his life by finding his bride, who is destined to remove the sword from his chest.

3. "Descendants of the Sun" (2016): This drama follows the love story between a special forces captain and a surgeon, exploring the challenges of their careers and relationship.

4. "Itaewon Class" (2020): A coming-of-age drama that follows the life of an ex-convict who opens a bar in Itaewon and seeks to take down a powerful food corporation.

5. "My Love from the Star" (2013-2014): A romantic fantasy drama about an alien who has been living on Earth for 400 years and falls in love with a top actress.

Remember that preferences vary, and what one person considers a favorite might differ from another's choices. These dramas have gained popularity for their engaging stories, well-developed characters, and high production quality.  Flower Hut Mcallen TX

Edited by Rauf Khan

I can share information about popular and highly-rated Korean dramas based on general knowledge. If you're interested in Kdramas, here are five that have received widespread acclaim:

1. "Crash Landing on You" (2019-2020): A romantic comedy-drama that follows the story of a South Korean heiress who accidentally lands in North Korea after a paragliding accident.

2. "Goblin" (2016-2017): A fantasy drama about a goblin cursed with immortality and his quest to end his life by finding his bride, who is destined to remove the sword from his chest.

3. "Descendants of the Sun" (2016): This drama revolves around the love story between a special forces captain and a surgeon, exploring the challenges of their careers and relationship.

4. "Itaewon Class" (2020): A coming-of-age drama that follows an ex-convict's journey to open a bar in Itaewon and seek revenge against a powerful food corporation.

5. "My Love from the Star" (2013-2014): A romantic fantasy drama about an alien who has been living on Earth for 400 years and falls in love with a top actress.

Now, if you're also interested in blooket and the anchor "megalodon-blooket," feel free to share more about it or ask any questions you may have related to blooket or any other topic. I'm here to help!

On 3/12/2014 at 5:33 PM, mikeymeeks said:

Yup, the title says it all!

Mine are:

1. Secret Garden

2. Bridal Mask/Gaksital

3. My Girl

4. Personal Taste

5. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Some more of my favorites, but sadly didn't make it in my top 5 (because there are so many) are:

City Hunter

Coffee Prince

Gentleman's Dignity

Scent of a Woman

My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Queen In Hyun's Man

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Missing You

My Fair Lady

Arang and the Magistrate

What are yours? It may be have a ROMANTIC, ACTION, HORROR, COMEDY/ROM-COM genre, in fact, any drama that you like the most, post it here.

This thread is for expressing our opinions to the public AND also the place for new Kdrama babies to decide their first Kdrama. And they better choose a good one, or they'll run away!!

Great choices! It's always tough to narrow down favorites with so many amazing K-dramas out there. Here are my top 5 picks:

1. Signal
  2. It's Okay, That's Love
  3. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  4. Reply 1988
  5. Goblin

These dramas offer a mix of different genres, from suspenseful crime-solving to heartwarming romance and nostalgic coming-of-age stories. I hope this list helps new K-drama enthusiasts find an excellent starting point!

"Parasite" (Gisaengchung) (2019) 
"Crash Landing on You" (Sarangui Bulsichak) 
"My Mister" (Naui Ajusshi)
"Reply 1988" 
"Train to Busan" (Busanhaeng) 
"Itaewon Class" (2020) -
"Goblin" 

• 2 months later...