What are your 5 favourite Kdramas of ALL TIME?

Yup, the title says it all!

Mine are:

1. Secret Garden

2. Bridal Mask/Gaksital

3. My Girl

4. Personal Taste

5. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Some more of my favorites, but sadly didn't make it in my top 5 (because there are so many) are:

City Hunter

Coffee Prince

Gentleman's Dignity

Scent of a Woman

My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Queen In Hyun's Man

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Missing You

My Fair Lady

Arang and the Magistrate

What are yours? It may be have a ROMANTIC, ACTION, HORROR, COMEDY/ROM-COM genre, in fact, any drama that you like the most, post it here.

This thread is for expressing our opinions to the public AND also the place for new Kdrama babies to decide their first Kdrama. And they better choose a good one, or they'll run away!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Narda

I always change my rankings when a new drama comes along but for now these are my faves
1. YWCFTS/MLFAS2. I Hear Your Voice tied with Master's Sun (kekekke)3. My Girl4. MNIKSS5. Princess Hours
Special Mention to: Fantasy Couple, Wonderful Life, Brilliant Legacy, and SO MANY MORE...

Since YWCFTS/MLFAS was one of our all-time faves, check out this CRAZY article about it:

50 YEAR OLD WOMAN SUFFERED A HEART ATTACK FROM WATCHING "MY LOVE FROM ANOTHER STAR"

"Around the world, fans have been on the edge of their seats while watching the last few episodes of My Love From Another Star. Most viewers just sob and cry in response to the drama, but one woman in China had a much more intense reaction...."

Read more at: http://www.dramafever.com/news/woman-has-heart-attack-while-watching-my-love-from-another-star/

Source: Dramafever

• Like 1

Guest iwyt123

I've still got a lot of dramas I want to watch but so far its...

1. You who came from the stars

2. Master's Sun

3. I Hear Your Voice

4. Secret Garden

5. Reply 1994

I'm currently watching Single Cunning Lady and Let's Eat so maybe the list will change? Really liking Let's eat too, only starting a couple of days ago and currently just finished episode 6

• 2 weeks later...

My top five are always changing  1.You who came from the stars2.Reply 19973.Empress Ki4.Secret5.Scent of a Woman
Some of my other favorites
Two WeeksJewel in the Palace
Full House
Green Rose
Coffee Prince
The Moon Embracing The SunEmergency Couple
That Winter The Wind Blows

• 2 weeks later...
Guest noororo

1. My Love from Another Star
2. Mary Stayed Out All Night
3. I hear your voice4.You're beautiful5. Heartstrings