[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest mariegrace

Lee Dong Wook the photographer!:) :)

Subject: The ever beautiful Lee Da Hae :wub::wub::wub: 

IMG_20150613_204112_zpswerd1sno.jpg

Edited by mariegrace

Guest tinsky73

Gooden goose running shoes are definitely the same style just different color. The brand comes in so many different styles so for them to have chosen the same one... hmmm....

Gooden goose running shoes are definitely the same style just different color. The brand comes in so many different styles so for them to have chosen the same one... hmmm....

​yes u are so right, so many styles/logo design, yet they choose the same logo, just diff colour

https://www.google.com/search?q=golden+goose+sneakers&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=799&source=lnms&tbm=isch&tbs=qdr:y&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMIv6f0tYeNxgIVBk-8Ch01EQCl#imgrc=t-8-09627HW6_M%3A%3BGfLyxjJIxRIdbM%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.brunarosso.com%2Fpublic%2Fmodules%2Ffile%2Fpictures%2Fproduct_medium%2F52535.P15---GOLDEN%2520GOOSE---G26U593H4_1_P.JPG%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.brunarosso.com%2Fshop%2Fmen-shoes%2F4-golden-goose-sneakers-running-man-callacoral-p%3B300%3B300

Wookie wore the same brand on the way to MAMA last year.

--------------

talking abt shoes, both had strong connection, yes Dahae  bought him a pair of giuseppe zanotti loafer after she attended the designer event last year. We first saw Wookie wore it on his way to Japan 12 days after Dahae's trip, then he wore it again during HK wrap up party.

-------------------------

5SecondsApp-3_zpsttsq59kj.gif

Edited by samzz
  • Like 7

Wookie, what is your reason being so quiet?  Time to show up a little bit now!   You cannot let you fans waiting for that long, do you love your fans? 

If you just want to be Dahae's 100% boyfie, I will forgive you!   But we want to see you are enjoying your relationship too!  Just one happy face is good enough!  Pleeeeease!:P

• Like 1

Wookie, what is your reason being so quiet?  Time to show up a little bit now!   You cannot let you fans waiting for that long, do you love your fans? 

If you just want to be Dahae's 100% boyfie, I will forgive you!   But we want to see you are enjoying your relationship too!  Just one happy face is good enough!  Pleeeeease!:P

he's not totally missing in action, still can be seen around the vicinity of Dahae's house or Apujeoung famous eating places, and Dahae too, few days ago, one ista acc said he was just standing behind Dahae at one place in Apujeong, calling her gorgeous actress in real. Not sure if the encounters are on the same day, Wookie at Seafood restaurant and Dahae at shopping area.

[9 Bistro restaurants in Apgujeong Rodeo - Sinsa seafood ...

12 hours ago 
If F4 chapter Huh hammock ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ boyfriend five important guests dining getdamyeo directly chaenggisigo ~~ manager's business card is also a room with a treat when lee dong wook a lot of other artists ...
http://blog.naver.com/shdusduq/220389353586
----------------

Another news, looks like Dahae and Wookie's agency going to hv a connection. FNC and Leon (King Kong Ent is under them now) will cooperate together (not sure how), but the news abt FNC and LEON is everywhere now,

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700100&g_serial=902516&rrf=nv

• Like 8

@samzz, about Leon and FNC, What I saw few days ago in the news that they acquired 5.14% of FNC stocks but I think the news said it was for investment only but anyway, whatever the case it is interesting how fate is making some connection between our couple somehow even if FNC is not doing something worth mentioning for Dahae.

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 2

Guest donna010

hello guys! I'm just new here.. I'm a big fan of donghae couple, I really love them together, their chemistry is amazing! Especially on my girl and hotel king...the bts too! priceless. :))

uhmm.. anyway, i made an account quickly because of this photo that i saw yesterday on instagram. one of the fan of kimsuna and dong wook post it. It made me wonder..and it bothers me. :(((

:(( then I search the said i.g account of kimsuna then I saw she posted that photo 4 days ago.. 

I hope its just coincidence.. and doesnt mean anything..

I cant sleep, felt hurt and uneasy a bit because of that photo but I'm still rooting for donghae couple anyway no matter what! I'll still believe that donghae is real. fighting. 

i believe kim sunah treat all her male or female costar evenly including wookie(maybe wookie have crush on her or she has crush on wookie and avoid meet her) because i saw she always hangs out with her previous costar based on her instagram. i understand if wookie does not choose her because she is at the age of 40 or she like ha ji won ( top actress always have difficulty who to marry). i actually like her chemistry with um ki joon tahn wookie  in scent of women and they look so close until now.(not because i'm donghae shipper).

i just found that kim sun ah is the one that suggest bicycle kiss in soaw and staircase kiss in drama with hyun bin. that normal because she's noona to them.

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 2

@aenulis thanks for the welcome and for cheering me up! :) I'm more relax now.. :rolleyes: 

You're very welcome dear.. 

If you feel worry about our couple, just watching BTS HK or see all donghae picture with all coincidence ;):wub: it'll more better

• Like 3

i believe kim sunah treat all her male or female costar evenly including wookie(maybe wookie have crush on her and avoid meet her) because i saw she always hangs out with her previous costar based on her instagram. i like her with um ki joon since scent of women and they look so close until now.(not because i'm donghae shipper).

i just found that kim sun ah is the one that suggest bicycle kiss in soaw and staircase kiss in drama with hyun bin. that normal because she's noona to them.

Yes, I follow them during SOW and after that, that's why my post few months ago in here, I said wookie liked her but not to marriage in mind category. I know KSA really loved him, and by posting that of course can get the support or create curiosity. 

Same case with  Dahae, her friend Wilbur posted a pic with Lee Hyori, with caption "us". a word indicating couple in weibo. Of course after that many asking him why not with Dahae bc Hyori is married woman. That kind of posting for sure inviting curiosity esp to the fans who know any their history.

We cannot say their fans totally delulu or thinking why they still hoping for reunion. In their mind and perception Wookie is still single and available esp after Dahae latest ex scandal. Not only Sunwook shipper, Bodong and Dongna still active hoping for Dispatch  to catch Wookie with their fav.

Our couple is a HOT item indeed.

Edited by samzz
  • Like 5

he's not totally missing in action, still can be seen around the vicinity of Dahae's house or Apujeoung famous eating places, and Dahae too, few days ago, one ista acc said he was just standing behind Dahae at one place in Apujeong, calling her gorgeous actress in real. Not sure if the encounters are on the same day, Wookie at Seafood restaurant and Dahae at shopping area.

12 hours ago 
If F4 chapter Huh hammock ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ boyfriend five important guests dining getdamyeo directly chaenggisigo ~~ manager's business card is also a room with a treat when lee dong wook a lot of other artists ...http://blog.naver.com/shdusduq/220389353586
----------------

Another news, looks like Dahae and Wookie's agency going to hv a connection. FNC and Leon (King Kong Ent is under them now) will cooperate together (not sure how), but the news abt FNC and LEON is everywhere now,

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700100&g_serial=902516&rrf=nv

@samzz Really? They are seen together recently?! Wow?! That made my DongHae heart beats again.. Missing them so much!

12 hours ago 
If F4 chapter Huh hammock ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ boyfriend five important guests dining getdamyeo directly chaenggisigo ~~ manager's business card is also a room with a treat when lee dong wook a lot of other artists ...http://blog.naver.com/shdusduq/220389353586
----------------

@samzz Really? They are seen together recently?! Wow?! That made my DongHae heart beats again.. Missing them so much!

I don't know, if they were seen together,-the info I put are from people who bumped into them individually and didn't mention Chamo. I tried to find the insta acc, but deleted or missing somewhere, that guy just said he was standing next to Dahae in one shopping complex at Apujeong, and in Wookie Naver blog, the blogger said she saw Wookie and friends at Seafood restarurant at Apujeong which is very near to Dahae's house. This happens within this week.

------------

@aenulis thanks for the welcome and for cheering me up! :) I'm more relax now.. :rolleyes: 

You're very welcome dear.. 

If you feel worry about our couple, just watching BTS HK or see all donghae picture with all coincidence ;):wub: it'll more better

​Not only that, just look at Dahae's face expression and her latest activities, she doesn't look like a girl who is losing Wookie or her boyfriend to another woman, unless Wookie is nothing to her and vice versa.

• Like 5