[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

BI premier date  has been postponed until August due to MERS CoV CRISIS IN SOUTH KOREA 

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=056&aid=0010179179

Movies Homers concerned 'clash', 'Beauty Inside' opening postponed

10 days of opening, which was scheduled to release the film because of the coming crisis Homers 'clash' was postponed 24 days. 'clash' investment and publisher is "social situation had recently changed and inevitably Release Date considering the national sentiment," he explained I.The following month two days which was scheduled to release the movie "Beauty Inside" is also mirwot the interim period opened since the August audiences found the movie theater for the past 2 days and 3 days in Homers situation is as 436,000 people, has been reduced by 27% compared to the same period last week. baksuhyeon reporter ( supak @ KBS . co . us ) ▶ not in the coverage then] broadcasting site Off] 

Edited by angeldada
  • Like 1

looking again at Dahae's friend insta, looks like on 28/4, they went to the area near Roommate location house Seongbuk - dong, which is very near to Wookie's house again, around 10km. 1st May at Dandanuem market-still very near to Wookie's house again. 

so on 26/4, 28/4 and 1/5-Dahae's friends and 99% Dahae too were around Wookie's residence-and I'm sure Wookie was with them since he and Dahae are in deep friendship.

---------------

from KKE, PAT'S Video, our very handsome cherry lips blondie-heheheh they called him "Cherry lips"

[‪#‎VIDEO‬ ‪#‎이동욱‬ ‪#‎LeeDongWook‬ ‪#‎PAT‬ ‪#‎팬사인회‬ ‪#‎불금엔이동욱‬]
최근에 열렸던 배우 이동욱씨의 팬사인회 스케치 영상입니다♪

"금발 머리에 조각 외모.. 앵두 같은 입술이라니☞☜
불금엔 역시 이동욱>_< 그는 사랑입니다♡"

The fan signing sketching images of the actor's eastern Oog was held recently ♪
"Blond hair piece looks like cherry lips ☞☜ disgrace.
Bulgeum yen eastern Oog too> _ <He is love ♡ "

Edited by samzz
  • Like 9

I think Mr X is one of dahae's followers in instagram. She/He's talking about the pic posted last night.Sharing with you guys the google translation of the tweet this afternoon.

----@cherry4eva84^^ You've shoot a pictorial in the Han River in the middle of the night night scene background I also do wonderful and gorgeous than what models do brighten the picture is alive joeu heh I hope again. Impossible hot runner to cool riverside road at night heh cool Whiting Do you have a great day today!*^^*!--------

Salute to this person on her/his dedication to dahae.Sending tweets everyday between 2-3pm.Noticed that no tweet last March 15..

Edited by k_me26
  • Like 2

BI premier date  has been postponed until August due to MERS CoV CRISIS IN SOUTH KOREA 

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=056&aid=0010179179

Movies Homers concerned 'clash', 'Beauty Inside' opening postponed

10 days of opening, which was scheduled to release the film because of the coming crisis Homers 'clash' was postponed 24 days. 'clash' investment and publisher is "social situation had recently changed and inevitably Release Date considering the national sentiment,"

​I think it is actually a good idea to postpone the premier date for Beauty Inside instead of getting low rating.  It probably cost a bit to have so many actors/actresses in this film even though each of them only participate a small part of it.  I want Wookie to gain some confidence from it as last time he had a movie was years ago, right?  This virus not only affected the movie theater but probably the whole entertainment industries and restaurants.  Well, people might stay home browsing the internet or the drama rating might get benefit from it.  I hope not only South Korean but the whole world will overcome this disaster.:tears:

Edited by emok
  • Like 3

Guest tinsky73

Wookie became photographer at HK set as well. I assume he was taking photos of the scene with da hae & Seulong. It probably had something to do with the subject of his photos... ;)

in this draught season of our DongHae...i tend to watch again some of HK BTS...to watch again how close they were...my favs are the HK DVD BTS....one thing I just realised that Wookie and Dahae were still in the 'moment' of the scene (i guess) even after the director said 'CUT'...e.g the milk swing kiss...wookie was still caressing dahae's shoulder while dahae asked him 'What was that?' due to his suprise lip kiss...

tumblr_nnowxs7Y611qa4qnzo8_250.giftumblr_nnowxs7Y611qa4qnzo7_250.gif

to my guess that part it's already after a 'CUT'...but they still lovey dovey in the 'moment'....

and i guess this is why we can see the same thing during the on couch 'hand-under the blanket' scene....

and through a gif on the scene, where cjw brought mone to visit her mom at the old house they were walking while holding hands. Even it was interupted by a bug but wookie directly reaching out for dahae's hand after that...to me it looks like a real couple date...

005IaUCYjw1erp2lh5owug309805k7wk.gif

how can all these described as 'deep friendship'....to me it's a 'deep relationship'....i know it's not something new but watching these always gives hope to all shippers i guess...a boost in a draught season...

thanks to @apqaria...i love checking out your page crushonleedahae...always make my day...:D

• Like 14

@mizz_adreana_stv, every time when I replay the bts that Wookie used the flowers to get rid of the bug, I just cannot stop laughing!  Wookie, I know Dahae is more important to you than the flowers, but be careful not to hit your girlfriend's head instead.  Your sugar is too sweet so even the bug cannot hold themselves!  We know you like that song," Don't let nobody touch it unless that somebody is me!"  Poor bug, it is not your fault!

Edited by emok
  • Like 6

Guest mariegrace

IMG_20150607_145328_zpsbcwnnttd.jpg

Wookie admiring Da Hae's beauty on and off cam.:wub::wub::wub:

Edited by mariegrace

Guest mariegrace

@emok now i understand why wookie love the SUGAR song...:lol: 

@mariegrace with a lot of praises do we still believe they are just friends....naaahhhhh...i don't think so right....

@mizz_adreana_stv You're right!  As what Da Hae said about the deep friendship she shared with Wookie, for us it's more on deep relationship. :D:D

old videos 

this is taken in Nov 2013-at this time the relationship started brewing after 6  yrs, then develops into "deep friendship" or in secret "deep relationship"

------

Wookie in China during SOW promotion-but we know why Hotel King got zero promotion in China.

fullsizephoto517096.jpg

• Like 6