[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hmmm, KSA?  I don't think so.  Chance is really low!B)  Unless Wookie doesn't want to have kid.  Otherwise he will not wait until now and still not getting marry.   For a woman at that age, not too good to have a first baby.  I don't think Wookie will let his wife to take that risk.  I remembered in Taxi 2011, at the beginning they talked about KSA.  Wookie said she kept on phoning him and the other people, asking for a co-worker reunion as she was the only one not busy after the drama has finished.  Wookie told her on the screen, "Unni, we are.......... really very busy!"  If they were together, I don't think Wookie will refuse her like that in front of the viewers.  They must be very close friend but not lover type.

• Like 9

So FNC will make another 'shocking the world news' tomorrow but then again wondering if it is their idols or actors. Thinking that their idols are more popular, CN Blue, FT Island rather than the actors worldwidely saying..:blink: just keep our fingers crossed!

Edited by sassygirl94
  • Like 1

Ok..seems that not our couple since FNC is hinting J...J...J..in other instagram photos and the body, don't think it is our couple..might be their idols.. jung yong hwa, Jong hyun,Juniel..bla..bla.. (Err..not Jung Yong Hwa please! *fingirling mode*) 

:crazy: 

Edited by sassygirl94

So FNC will make another 'shocking the world news' tomorrow but then again wondering if it is their idols or actors. Thinking that their idols are more popular, CN Blue, FT Island rather than the actors worldwidely saying..:blink: just keep our fingers crossed!

Maybe about FNC and LEON merger. 

Really?? Then, it might my sense that go wrong...my mistake..sorry...hahaha.. Yeah, when I saw the second caption and the comments, probably not dating news..well, just waiting for our Donghae announcement calmly...hahahaha

Edited by sassygirl94

just old video .wookie give support to his friend, suho for the release oh his song, i'm not kidding that also have narration by dahae

i don't know whether someone else  already post or not

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 3

Dahae has a very small speaking part in the beginning of the song, which starts out with the following lyrics. 

Hey, Dahae
Yeah?
Oppa is really not kidding
But I don’t know your heart
Mm, OK listen

The song was released in Aug 2013, a good few months before Donghae's Hotel King reunion. 

Source: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/suho-im-not-kidding-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz3d8H0QrGj 

• Like 4

this is just my pure delulu story

wookie just finished shooting for his pictorial. he ask his manager to sent him to Dahae residential area. His manager take a picture of him scrolling his phone while waiting someone to fetch him.

then, he upload one of his photo to his weibo in hangul caption

96ea4811jw1eqsrifdpkfj20k00qogtp.jpg

after few minute dahae arrive and fetch him. he ask dahae to translate the caption in  chinese  and forward the photo again.

P/s: i got the idea because usually if his staff update in chinese update, it will state as android client. but his last update in chinese caption do not have android client. just delulu story 

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 4

Dahae has a very small speaking part in the beginning of the song, which starts out with the following lyrics. 

Hey, Dahae
Yeah?
Mm, OK listen

The song was released in Aug 2013, a good few months before Donghae's Hotel King reunion. 

Source: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/suho-im-not-kidding-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz3d8H0QrGj 

yes, we thought abt Suho Wookie and Dahae connection-part of the reunion effort must be coming from him too. Dahae is very close to Suho, same with Wookie. Actually Suho composed this song in yr 2010/2011 with Dahae in mind, but the release postponed until yr 2013. yr 2011 was the turning point of Dahae career, when she joined that corrupt CEOs, many of projects cannot go through at that time. They only approved/allowed high profile projects. At least I'm happy Dahae still faithful with her unknown or low profile friend, and managed to get the song released after on "paper separation" 'from the agencies.

----------------------------

July 2011

BR7Fi4vCQAE1mGH.jpg

September 2011

soaw8.jpg

• Like 5

I'm trying to get the actual copy of the interview, but so far none in Japanese website, only manged to get SC copies.

Wookie latest interview during Blade Man promotion for Japan market.

TzBqL

mILpAuC.jpg

xUA5IXb.jpg

• Like 5

Hey, Dahae
Yeah?
Mm, OK listen

yes, we thought abt Suho Wookie and Dahae connection-part of the reunion effort must be coming from him too. Dahae is very close to Suho, same with Wookie. Actually Suho composed this song in yr 2010/2011 with Dahae in mind, but the release postponed until yr 2013. yr 2011 was the turning point of Dahae career, when she joined that corrupt CEOs, many of projects cannot go through at that time. They only approved/allowed high profile projects. At least I'm happy Dahae still faithful with her unknown or low profile friend, and managed to get the song released after on "paper separation" 'from the agencies.

That's what I was thinking too, Samzz. The ending of the song seems a bit odd  to me, as if trying to say something...

Suho, Dahae, Taewoo, baby
A story that’s still unfinished
I’m not kidding right now

• Like 4

Hey, Dahae
Yeah?
Mm, OK listen

That's what I was thinking too, Samzz. The ending of the song seems a bit odd  to me, as if trying to say something...

Suho, Dahae, Taewoo, baby
A story that’s still unfinished
I’m not kidding right now

just hope one day dahae and wookie will feature together in suho mv.

Edited by lovebeats

another wedding planner put Dahae's pic in their blog-not sure the implication of it-maybe something we are waiting for.-★미즈윈★(결혼준비동호회)-신랑신부들의 결혼준비 커뮤니티 www.mizwin.co.kr   

★ ★ Ms. Wynn (marriage preparation groups) - bride and groom wedding preparations community of  www.mizwin.co.kr 

http://cafe.naver.com/smilemp3down/536972

c6Zip9G.jpg

• Like 7

@samzz it really makes my heart dugeun dugeun:wub: why she wanted to post that Da Hae exercising picture? I can understand if DH wearing wedding dress but why sport attire? Is she really close to Da Hae to post that picture..there must be something, maybe Da Hae went survey something at least...

• Like 6