[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@lovebeat, "If i were dahae and mr x is a man, i will accept this man because of his determination tweet encouraging messages every day to dahae since 2010. keke

@ELY_397, "Mr X is one intriguing person indeed! But would Wookie have been able to do this on a daily basis when he was in the Military?"

Do they allow to communicate with outside when they were in Military Service?  I know Kim Hee Chul had phoned Dahae very often when he was in his MS.  But it may depend on which position they were doing, right?  Does it show what time Mr X usually tweet in 2010?

@samzz, "Sueng cheol, Kim ‏@ksc72  3 Jun 2012 
@cherry4eva84 ^^ 컴백홈~~!!
Mikey & Minnie go go!!
"

Is that the day that Dahae came back to Korean from the filming of Love Actually?   I googled that 컴백홈 and it said come back home. 

Wookie was positioned in PR unit during military, so of course he can access to twitter easily (IMO).

http://supermunchee.blogspot.com/2009/10/gong-yoo-interviews-lee-dong-wook.html

I never thought that a day would come when two of my major Korean celebrity crushes, Goo Yoo (of Coffee Prince) and Lee Dong Wook (of My Girl) would meet and be on a show (even if it's just for a radio program) together.

The Korean Military has their own radio program and usually celebrities who enter the military service are the ones chosen to be the DJs. Gong Yoo, after finishing his basic military training, was assigned to be a DJ about one and a half years ago.

Gong Yoo's interview with Lee Dong Wook was said to be last October 13. Of course, the whole interview was in korean but if you want to listen to their voices, here are the following links! :)

A Korean Yoogal from Baidu translated the interview which was posted by a soompier, Maya@kal.

Here are some interesting tidbits taken from that interview:

1. Wookie joined the PR unit in the army. ( PR unit = Entertainment or Performance Unit.)
2. Wookie just got sick with flu.
3. Wookie found the most taxing task so far was the 30 km walk.
4. Wookie thinks that Yoo is like an older brother to him and that Yoo looks exactly the same as he pictures him to be in person.
5. Yoo read text messages from Wookie fans. Most of the messages were words of encouragement to Wookie to keep it up and that they miss Wookie and will wait for his return.
6. Yoo received an award during his training and he was granted an extra day off on top of his normal leave. Wookie also received an award during his training.
7. Wookie's fans wrote letters to his mates in the training centre.
8. Wookie's nickname at his fans club is Captain. Yoo is glad to see the close ties of Wookie with his fans.
9. Yoo mentioned that Wookie might be his successor after he leaves the military service this December.

Additional translations were also posted by mwkaren @ ldw.net

1. Wookie said that after his 5 weeks of basic military training, he immediately reported to the Korea Defense Media Agency. It was the first time for him to be interviewed after his enlistment and that he was nervous.
2. Wookie's mother and sister visited him the week before. He told his sister that he missed Coke and choco pies so his sister brought him some during her visit.
3. Yoo commented that Wookie looks thin and his eyes were already sunken. (Poor Wookie!!! Military life seems so tiring and stressful!)
4. Wookie said that he already lost 3 kg. However, due to the intensive training, he now has better appetite and he finds the military food quite nice.
5. The 30 km walk was the toughest training activity so far. Wookie said that he completed it in 2 hours. He was so drained out that he could not recall anything by the time he went to bed at 10pm.
6. Yoo mentioned that Wookie is his senior in acting as Wookie's first debut was "School". Kim Jae Won was also in that drama. He is same age with Wookie and they also met again in 2003's "Land of Wine".
7. Yoo and Wookie met before only in the gym but never got the chance to work together.
8. Wookie requested a song by Park JY. While listening to the song, Yoo asked if Wookie was ok and he said that he missed his mom. (How sweet!!!)
9. Yoo asked if Wookie ever encountered any sleepless nights while in the training centre. Yoo said once, he couldn't sleep for the whole week and kept questioning himself, why he was there... Wookie answered yes. He also had this thinking before.
10. Yoo added there are also times when he hears negative and unpleasant remarks. And he has to calm down and avoid getting angry. Wookie agreed and said that one has to behave more cautiously but luckily his team-mates have been friendly to him. He is aware that one extra off day after 100 days in service is granted to merit NSmen.
11. Wookie requested another song, " The First Time I Kissed" by Extreme.
12. Wookie said that he was given the nickname of Captain by members of one of his fan clubs. Its members are called crew members. Members from Café also sent some daily necessities to him and his team-mates. He felt thankful to them for being considerate to his team-mates. He felt happy when he received them for the 1st time but got fed up when received for the 2nd time ( he was joking ). He thanked his fans and urged them to stay happy too.
13. Wookie said that he is amazed that he also has fans in the camp.
14. Wookie's message to his fans: " Hmm ...it's been slightly more than a month since i became a NSman. I still have one year and 9 months to go ... I will work hard and live well. I will also serve my term whole heartedly. I will work even harder to fulfill my army duties. As for my fans, thanks for waiting for me patiently ... please continue waiting for me with more patience. Please live well too. I might be seeing you on air or on tv a bit later. I'm looking forward to that. " ( Wookie I'll wait for you!!!!!!!!)
---------

By the way, Wookie will be discharge on June 20, 2011!!!!!!!!

Credit to owner.

• Like 3

from Dahae's thread, credit to ELY for translation.

34 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

Dahae just updated Weibo today:

Caption: 准备玩了!现在出发去中国!

Translation: Ready to play! Off to China now! 

I wonder what her agenda is this time?

really caught me by surprise with her new project, even her close fan club unaware of it. Must be a very tight closed door agreement, afraid of last minute interferences like before.

6c2368d7jw1etcvcqhmzzj20ku0rswia.jpg

6c2368d7jw1etcvcr3knrj20ku0rstcs.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 1

Her fans club just found out she will be going to Tianjin, purpose unknown.

wonder what her project in china, but I'm so happy to see she's fine and will do new project. I hope wookie get project too. It's long hibernation for him.

Hi samzz maybe related to ANYA. I saw in insta dahae name was tagged and doing an interview i think.I don't know how to bring the picture here but you may search under dahae's korean name.

oh TQ, here is the pic, yes maybe to ANYA and still hoping for movie, bc the K-media said selection under process.

yeongeuni #이다해 씨 예뿌심 길쭉길쭉#ANYA#韩雅#퍼펙트레드라인 런칭 영상 촬영 중이십니당 #데일리#daily 1h

yeongeuni # yeppu a year, Mr. Sim elongated elongated # ANYA # 韩 雅 # Perfect red lines launch video being shot dozens nidang # Daily #daily 1h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/1012816430636278997_349059168#yXZwrtMRQifOI10U.99

11288092_985838728116769_1225802875_n.jp

• Like 4

Her fans club just found out she will be going to Tianjin, purpose unknown.

wonder what her project in china, but I'm so happy to see she's fine and will do new project. I hope wookie get project too. It's long hibernation for him.

for Wookie, still waiting for MBC-Hunan TV cooperation news, and in Oct his early birthday celebration at Nagoya.

今年2月に大阪で開催したファンミーティングでは、絵描きやジェスチャーゲーム、きな粉挽きなどに挑戦するなど新しい素顔を見せてくれた俳優イ・ドンウクが10月、今度は名古屋にてファンミーティングを開催する。東京、大阪、名古屋と続く恒例の3都市イベントが今回で二巡することに。昨年はファンクラブ1周年記念イベントとして沖縄・宮古島ツアーのホスト役を務めた彼だが、もっとたくさんのファンと地元で触れあいたいと、

The fan meeting that was held in Osaka in February this year, drawing and gestures game, actor Lee Dong Wook is in October that showed me a new real face, such as to challenge such as grinding flour, this time to hold a fan meeting in Nagoya. Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and subsequent annual three city event to be two rounds at this time. And it's that played host to Okinawa Miyakojima tour as a fan club 1 anniversary event last year, but want to Petting with a lot more fans and local,

11357381_902585779779828_914347673_n.jpg

• Like 6

if mr x is mr w . and if it is true mr w bring dahae to beach for 3 days 2 night.. it is so thoughtful and caring bf who spent time  together with gf before gf going to china for work. fighting dahae shii for your schedule in china and hope you will get more offer later .. 

• Like 3

Wonder where dahae take a selfie :phew: In china or korea?? 

Yes if we see her eyes, looks tired. If it's true that she has holiday before I'm understand. 

I always curious when none airport picture arrived or departure. Is she come from korea or somewhere :D

Wonder where dahae take a selfie :phew: In china or korea?? 

Yes if we see her eyes, looks tired. If it's true that she has holiday before I'm understand. 

I always curious when none airport picture arrived or departure. Is she come from korea or somewhere :D

someone iin twitter mentioned he saw

Dahae  at Incheon airport few hours ago, he said Dahae so pretty.

On the selfie, location is Seoul.

• Like 1

As TWT X, I think that both went together to Wando as X had information then this time due to disease Mers, deserted Island not have tourists. seems that is how they choose everything to protect private life. and  X  had information they have returned to Seoul from Wando Island since yesterday, and she to Tianjin to work, I'm not sure but it seems her fans had the location  2恒大国际温泉会议中

and time: 10:47 

vV6WgWk.jpg

• Like 2

here the translation-cr @ELY_397

The venue in Tianjin is Donglihu Hengda International Hot Spring Convention Centre. There is no date on the agenda…Not sure if I am reading this right. There is mention of a Korean plastic surgery clinic (Wonjin) China  http://www.wonjincn.com, organised by the Hengda group ???

Anyway, Dahae is suppposed to be picked up at 10:47 together with another K actress Jang Seo Hee, shortly after 2 Hong Kong celebrities (Joey Yung and Gillian Chung who is the ex of Jessica's current bf). Then reps from Wonjin, C government, hotel and leader (?) will set off for the venue/hospital (?)!

----------

and I think she will be at the opening of new 7 stars Hotel-they should invite Wookie though

http://www.weibo.com/p/100101B2094757D16BA2F84098

http://info.meadin.com/BrandDynamics/117218_1.shtml

20150621100518116.jpg

• Like 5

based on this make up artist ig, they went to beijing first

a82wlhi.jpg

caption tranlation by google

Now the airport business trip to China.
Olmane business trip disaccharide ㅋㅋ aura beauty # # # China Incheon International Airport

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 2