[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

poor doggie, at the moment only you can save our curiosity-yes me too, I want the answer. Donghae please don't torture your fans-it hurts seeing both of u lovey dovey most of time, but no result.
still on the dog, kkkkk-sorry cherry we are bored right now.
side profile pic
Dahae's cherry                                                                                             Wookie's "unknown"

front "tummy' profile. 

6c2368d7jw1e8nbg3dboqj218g0xc7i9.jpg

cy11.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9tyLUEbKLt8bgi6nRA8c

sorry because i'm so boring now cause i just finish all my project..  @samzz i just want to repost your post about this dog..my delulu thought that one of the reason dahae cannot forget wookie because cherry always make her remind to wookie (if cherry is the same dog with the dog in la dolce vita).. 

• Like 8

Guest tinsky73

It's clearer to me now that da hae has two dogs. Strawberry is the older one that she tweeted w/ her grandparents & Cherry. 

@lovebeats, no, not the same dog unfortunately, bc the white patches on the back not similar-only noticed after Cherry Junior exposed her back to us during her outing last April.

But since at that time our Donghae still in strong relationship-even Wookie made a long distance phone call from Japan just to discuss and laugh abt the dating rumor, most likely the dog in LDV is a recommendation from Dahae, maybe Cherry sibling,

11275301_879731162147445_662950060_n.jpg

• Like 8

Dahae att Beauty Salon , while she was in LA, not sure when, maybe recently or last year.

atelierbytiffany_totalbeauty

2 weeks ago · Atelier by Tiffany

Visit #atelierbytiffany ! You can meet Korean Actress at@atelierbytiffany_totalbeauty #李多海发型 #연예인미용실 #엘에이미용실 #TiffanyTopDesigner #티파니헤어디자이너 #배우이다해

Atelier by Tiffany No.1 LA Korean Beauty Salon Hair, Make up, Nail, permanent make up,Eyelash extention salon in K-Town LA 400 S.Western Ave.#201 LA TEL 213-380-3235 http://atelierbytiffany.com

RwtZlDX.jpg

if base on her nose.. seem like last year..

actually i have gone through one of dahae's following on instagram..i think one  her bestfriend.. i found some of dahae pic during her visit to la last year on her friend insta..seem that dahae last visit to la was last year because i don't find any pic on this year on hers..but i think her friend visited her on april this year because i see dahae table on her insta...

my concern is dahae seem rarely go outside korea after filming hk ..maybe she cannot separate or go far away from her namja in long time..keke

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 2

actually i have gone through one of dahae's following on instagram..i think one  her bestfriend.. i found some of dahae pic during her visit to la last year on her friend insta..seem that dahae last visit to la was last year because i don't find any pic on this year on hers..but i think her friend visited her on april this year because i see dahae table on her insta...

my concern is dahae seem rarely go outside korea after filming hk ..maybe she cannot separate or go far away from her namja in long time..keke

​could you please copy the URL address of the insta or give us the insta acc name, I can paste the pic here for those who cannot see the pic, including me.

​could you please copy the URL address of the insta or give us the insta acc name, I can paste the pic here for those who cannot see the pic, including me.

​ i will try ..

this during her visit to dahae house

this pic dated as 10/4

this pic dated as 26/4

actually, i thought all of you have seen this pic..that why i didn't post.. one more reason i don't want to disturb this person privacy

Edited by lovebeats

Dahae att Beauty Salon , while she was in LA, not sure when, maybe recently or last year ​

Oh, i think last year. Bc August/2014 i look someone posted 2 pics her in beauty Salon  to prepare for the shoot with Instyle Wedding. It is in one of the pages on this forum during August 2014, when she had a photoshoot with Instyle. Sorry bc i don't save pics

Based on what Dahae's friend posted the photos and time posted. I think Wooki really has to LA e for the period 28-30/08. I thought. Because apparently Dahae want to avoid the suspicion of everyone for his trip. She posted the photos on the beach and many other images on 07/09. But her friend posted photos on the sea is on 28/08. I think they've come together. Because in Dahae photos, I realized her friend and her husband, who took camera and stand at rear Dahae. And I think the photographer for Dahae at that time Wookie.  In my opinion they are just at each location for a short time and their movement. I think Wookie went there for the day and they actually in Santa Monica on  28/08. because that place is the nearest the LA airport . Then the next day they move to Palos vedes and Las Vegas. But the photos were posted disjointed. based on time Dahae posting them on SNS. I think it is to prevent the consideration of fans like now.
And recently, Dahae's friend  deleted two photographs along Dahae in Las Vegas. Maybe she did know about the photo sharing here and delete it. I think we should deleted her pics posted here and should not share private photos of her friends here. It may bother them

Edited by HoaD
  • Like 4

@HoaD  that why when i saw those pics i hesitantly post here .. i think it may disturb their privacy because i notice her friends never tag her.. so dahae and dahae friend, mianhae.to dig your old photos..dahae.ya.. to avoid us be like that again..please upload some selca of you and your namja or ask your namja to update his weibo cause we miss him..kekeke

and actually during blade man press con, he said he want to travel after hotel king..but his company already receive the script without asking him first.. and we know the production already running out of time after two actors decline the offer.. i think that why he cannot reject.

Edited by lovebeats

TQ, so much @lovebeats, a clue like this is the one we waiting for. Maybe we hv to save it immediately in our file in case she deleted all Dahae pic, and if we feel like to protect their privacy, we pm each other. But since her insta is not private acc, I think it's ok to share some which is not too obvious, or just we blur her face face.

@HoaD and @lovebeats, what a shame I didn't get a chance to see the pic esp when they were in LA, beaches and Las Vegas bc she deleted it already.I have to rush to somewhere last night. Good clues to us also, bc it seems dahae still want it to be private and avoiding something. If you managed to save it, pm it to me ok.

on Wookie secret trip to LA-MAYBE, he went there on 26/8 or 27/8, bc on 28/8, one Korean blogger already posted a pic of Wookie at Honolulu airport on the way to Seoul. My theory is on 27, and her friend posted  beach pic on 28/29 right if I'm, not mistaken.

-------

btw here a very very cute SNOWMAN from Dahae house, credit to Apple's insta-we know who is the Mr SNOWMAN that captured her heart 10 yrs ago,

iVBuPM5.jpg

• Like 8

When I see her friend&husband pic in palos vedes.. the same view and especially same sunset like dahae pic in palos vedes. I trust they (dahae,wookie,her friend&husband) go together. If you go traveling with your friend &husband, I think it's uncomfortable especially with other man who close to you too. Same with wookie,if he go to palos vedes just with 2woman it's uncomfortable.  So they go to there 2 couple.:phew:

• Like 3

another pic from the wedding

sxxom #이동욱 님 봤음 !! 소심하게 찍잔말은 못하고 같은 공간에 있는거 찍힌걸로 만족
#Repost @yangkeehyeon_sxxom with @repostapp.

Read more at http://websta.me/p/999619038083535272_468963059#JM6vEwj5pSBsGAjk.99

11325676_709260735887414_1979059583_n.jp

and Dahae cute pic last April-credit to her friend-sorry I hv to crop ur pic

o0dC0BN.jpg

• Like 7