[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@lovebeats I remembered Jun Ki once said in an interview even though he's dating someone, he won't admit it until he wants to marry her... Anyhow, happy for him if he really dates or not Jeon Hye Bin (not really know her actually bcoz never watch her dramas)

but in our Chamo case, I wonder if they are very open to public when they are dating or like Jun Ki, only confirm when they want to get married especially Wookie...

Edited by sassygirl94
  • Like 3

This is the response of Korean netizens. I've read it a long time because we have person can find and translate it into Vietnamese. But here are not many people who can understand our language when read it on the our fanpage. So while they are silent, I will translate it for everyone

[Netizens Comment] 05/07/2014 Photos sweetness of Lee Da Hae - Lee Dong Wook in Woosan ... Two person dating really?

YnZgIOf.jpg

- Two real dating and marriage please ~ All everybody agree that and faith desire every day there ^^

- Dating please ~dating please~  I accept all^^Oh my gosh, so beautiful couple

- Lee Dong Wook so handsome. Two person so good together,  real dating then what can comparable .

- Both can dating really please? ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ  nice double wanted to be dying

- The more look the more feel chem splashing ㅎㅎAfter Hotel King that I did not see the two together, then I am sad to die ㅠㅠㅠ

- It was a couple beautiful ecstatic ♥♥ Dating please

- Two very nice double. Love each please  ~~

- Hotel King very well. In film both very good together ^^ I'm so waiting for a happy ending there

- Gosh ~~ two so beautiful ~~~

- Just like step out from comics. After Hotel King ended not see this couple again. I'll have missed that.Tomorrow Wake up that find news two person dating and marriage is so wonderful ~ ^^ ♥

- Oh, I was wondering When activated articles about this ㅎㅎ Two person so nice double ~~

- Two person have the best chem ~~ Admit ~~ I'm extremely awaited today and tomorrow ~~

- Two person so beautiful. In addition to admitt no longer the other way, two  is indeed beautiful double  ~~ ♥ Come marry please

Source: Compiled Naver

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as all everybody support for them. Perhaps they are preparing one something. Because Dahae is really free from HS, I saw she had removed the company name on weibo and instead is FNC. 

Edited by HoaD
  • Like 11

@HoaD, Tq so much for the translation, sure they are a very hot couple during HK, on and off screen. I think Wookie was/is so frustrated with this Best Couple award thingy last year, but what can we do-no money no talk over there, or what my friend said, no women no talk in Korean Entertainment.

---------

yes I hope FNC allows public dating for all their stars, based on the pic they posted above, looks like they are not so strict on Chamo. From what I know all Dahae's previous agencies banned her from public dating, She can date, but no public exposure. Plus, must be from Chamo too, both treasure their reunion to the fullest, so not easy for us to get any evidences except from our own investigation. I bet Dispatch got 1000 of their pic together, only waiting for approval from all parties. Remember the case of Yuri (SNDS), Dispatch had their pic since last year, but only released it few months ago,

• Like 8

Finally, great to know that she's free from HS Media!!!:w00t: hope that after this, she will be more active in her career...

Reading the translations comments by Netizens, it is amazing when everyone is rooting for them... Not even a single hate comment, I'm sure they are waiting the announcement too.. I hope there will be more more hints coming soon since we are in some kinds of drought season about Chamo eventhough thanks to Da Hae who really active in SNS nowadays ^^

• Like 4

This is the response of Korean netizens on the scene in episode 26

[News / Netizens Comments] Hotel King Lee Dong Wook - Lee Da Hae explosive emotional scenes ... + express + back hug + kiss

News writing about emotional scenes in the first part of episode 26. Episode 26 Hotel King might call collective explosive emotional scenes of couples DongHae with lots of love from light to vibrations, eye burning and explosion very classic lines also from that a lot.

5VDOZRI.jpg

Netizens comment:
[+4010, -60] Look this same right was style a long husband be hugging his wife, wrapped his arms around so tight there.

[+2733, -62] It turned out that this scene, the scene that Dong Wook oppa say is stay tuned right here ???? Fantastic right really cool ♥

[+1509, -103] Ha ... It is true that without this couple, I know how to live, just as sweetly ecstatic ....

[+1208, -64] Ohhh This scene so top ~~~ ♥♥

[+291, -14] If I have a sister, I want to introduce Lee Dong Wook. In the Roommate I see Lee Duk Hwa ajushi praised Lee Dong Wook, really feel great. Unfortunately I don't have sister ~ ㅋ

[+ 271, -14] Lee Dong-wook right is very handsome. The older the more handsome, more form than ~~

[+229, -10] Ha ... Lee Dong Wook ah ... Vibrations already ㅠㅠ

[+228, -13] At unbuttoning my heart pounding pounding ♥♥♥♥♥♥was such Lee Da Hae also helps unbuttonㅠㅠ oh god my heart want to burst according ♥♥♥♥♥♥

[+198, -11] Just kiss just hug so tight feel how warm ... Really vibration ~~~~~~~~ ㅠㅠ

[+195, -11] Even only looking at pictures  I also tremble anymore ...

[+151, -6] Hope later emotional of two person will not have any problems anymore ㅜㅜ

[+141, -9] Beautiful double so away 

[+127, -3] This scene is acting or showing true feelings I also don't know. Two person look exactly like a really couple in love. And if this is indeed acting that right two person deserve the prize there.

[+123, -3] So Strangely , every time that Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae were together that I feel there is something very sweet, very familiar and felt passionate about vibrational somehow .. .

[+121, -1] Compared to the bed scene, I liked the scene two person sat watching cartoons and teasing each other more  ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Dong Wook smile beautiful , Hotel King's great!

[+108, -9] Two person true is very beautiful,since My Girl I liked them, hope the two shall become double

[+107, -5] Ah ~~~~~ Two person so nice double, it is true that today's episode episode emotional explosion ♥♥

[+106, -7] Whether acting or not, I still envy with two person ....

[+103, -7] Apparently Lee Dong Wook really love Lee Da Hae that loves so much ...Too nice double ... Love scenes is much more that he played with  Lee Da Hae uni  much suchlike then surely there have reason something already ㅋㅋ

[+100, -9] Saying that left its mark in the history of drama,should I immensely waitting for ...been disappointed already....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+98, -10] The face has changed or not changed ~~Hot scene very interesting! Two person also dating the same as before pleaseso good together !

[+86, -7] Aigoo true that a divine couple, two person  just standing next to each other as I feel oscillation exists already so but also plays many emotional scenes like this ㅠ Oh, thank you very much ㅎㅎ

[+78, -1] Both are really dating, aren't ???????? Because so nice double should that make I misunderstood ㅋㅋ

[+76, -1] Today I'm mad at Hotel King, mad already ♥

+72, -6] so nice double make I jealous. The couple Lee Dong Wook - Lee Da Hae were together as chem flying everywhere ~~Dating really please ~~

Source: Osen via Naver

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think here the majority of netizens commented that the elders.I see they believe both were dating former. And there are many who can describe my feelings at the sight of them together. It's just they stood together, space also upwards  emotional and familiar strangely.Like having an invisible connection, inexplicable. And with me, I think it was destiny unite them together, can not escape

Edited by HoaD
  • Like 8

Mr X talking about sandy beaches since yesterday on his/her twitter.Wonder where is dahae right now.

I think before this month ends,we can see Wookie. It's god joo park wedding this june.

Edited by k_me26

Thank you @HoaD!!!!  We are not alone!!!

Those Korean netizens' response are exactly the same all over the world.  One world, one dream!  So happy to know some Koreans like/love those scenes so much!

"[+127, -3] This scene is acting or showing true feelings I also don't know. Two person look exactly like a really couple in love. And if this is indeed acting that right two person deserve the prize there."  MBC, did you see that?:angry:

Or you can interpret in this way, "They are not acting!!!"

• Like 5

Mr X talking about sandy beaches since yesterday on his/her twitter.Wonder where is dahae right now.

I think before this month ends,we can see Wookie. It's god joo park wedding this june.

investigation on high alert, kekeke, we hv to rely on SNS once again for any evidence, so far none.

Those Korean netizens' response are exactly the same all over the world.  One world, one dream!  So happy to know some Koreans like/love those scenes so much!

"[+127, -3] This scene is acting or showing true feelings I also don't know. Two person look exactly like a really couple in love. And if this is indeed acting that right two person deserve the prize there."  MBC, did you see that?:angry:

of course they are not acting because the director for that scene is none other our Wookie. 

Very funny, the producer trolling us at time, he said he's not married yet, so better leave the scene to Wookie to do his best. Well Mr Director, our Wookie also not married, the reason you left them alone doing that, just like telling us "they dated already, or dating now, why do I need to direct them for that part"

Edited by samzz
  • Like 7

i like how netizen praise dahae fashion sense. it hard to see nb translate a good comment from knetz  about dahae but this article have a lot of positive comment

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/06/female-stars-and-white-skinny-jeans.html

ArticleFemale stars and how they style white skinny jeans

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+501, -51] I'm a woman and no one can live up to how Kim Haneul looks in them. She has the best legs from her hips down to her ankles.

2. [+288, -81] Lee Da Hae and Seohyun are the best. Jessica and Goo Hara are the worst.

3. [+168, -60] Seohyun's actually quite voluptuous and has a good body. Lee Da Hae, of course, is the best when it comes to clothes fit.

4. [+26, -5] White jeans are on the ban list for me ㅜ So jealous that they can pull it off

4. [+25, -8] Wow, Lee Da Hae all kills with her picture

5. [+21, -7] "Designer" Jessica ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -5] No matter what you argue, Lee Da Hae is the best when it comes to skinny jean fit. She looks amazing in that first picutre.

7. [+15, -1] Lee Da Hae's body...

8. [+14, -2] White jeans make me paranoid... it makes you look so fat. 

9. [+13, -2] Wow Lee Da Hae..

10. [+12, -0] You also have to worry about what color underwear you wear..
source: netizenbuzz

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 8

the only thing netizens rarely give bad comment is Dahae's body figure-even she's skinny, her hair, figure, and complexion remain the envy of women everywhere.

She fits the ideal body for Korean taste, -but to me I wish she gain more weight than the current body figure

http://breadbutterchampagne.blogspot.com/2012/01/ideal-body-shape-in-korea.html

The chart that shows 'ideal body size' which breaks down what an ideal size should be for a woman of heights between 150 to 170cm. 

It is obvious these numbers are for the fashion model body shape and thus are grossly under what an average health woman should be, especially women in North America (The chart stops at 170cm=5'7").

The purpose of taking a look at this chart was only to see how the ideal "Asian Body Type" deviated from the Western standard.

Many girls in South Korea follow this table and aim for bodies like this.

%25EC%259D%25B4%25EC%2583%2581%25EC%25A0

However, a catwalk model's ideal measurements are:

5'9" - 6" Bust 32"-36" Waist 22"-26" Hips 33"-35"
175cm to 183cm - Bust 81-91cm Waist 55-66cm Hips 83-89cm

The height passes the graph but I believe the numbers 
seem to correlate with the graph pretty well. 

The first thing I noticed was the hip-to-waist ratio was not 0.7 which is considered the golden ratio. Sophia Loren, Marilyn Monroe, Alessandra Ambrosio, Jessica Alba all possess this ratio and have an hourglass figure.

Some celebrities fit into this graph but others don't and are still considered very popular in Korea. This means that beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder! I think it is most important to be healthy and achieve an equilibrium between your health and how you want to look.

The following are stars that are known for their 'ideal' bodies:-you can check from the link above, one of them is Dahae
-------------
wwypgQP.jpg
201012312146191001_1.jpg
0715faaa1965cab31e17a283.jpg

esquire-4.jpg

gkw2tjU.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 7

investigation on high alert, kekeke, we hv to rely on SNS once again for any evidence, so far none.

so the sandy beaches Mr X referring to is Wando beach.

2박 3일의 짧은 여정을 뒤로하고 서울 집으로 귀가를 하였답니다 ㅎ 짧지만 알찬 시간을 보냈다죠 ㅎ 완도도 메르스의 영향으로 관광객들이 급감하여 울상이던데 빨리 메르스가 진정되길 바란다죠.. 평안한 하루되세요!!!*^^*

A short journey of two nights and three days behind the ears in Seoul home hayeotdapnida's short but heh heh Wando also had a fruitful time with tourists plunged due to the fantastic lamenting Homers's MER Suga truly hope soon .. Have a restful day * ^^ * !!!

-------------

1. Wando County is a county in South Jeolla Province, South Korea. It takes its name from the island of Wando, which is the largest island within the county and serves as the county seat. Wikipedia

Map of wando south korea

we are not sure who were there, either Mr X or Dahae with friends/boyfriend, etc.

Edited by samzz
  • Like 1

Or that the only acting they were doing was trying to hide their true feelings in case they became too obvious to everyone.:D 

• Like 2

so the sandy beaches Mr X referring to is Wando beach.

2박 3일의 짧은 여정을 뒤로하고 서울 집으로 귀가를 하였답니다 ㅎ 짧지만 알찬 시간을 보냈다죠 ㅎ 완도도 메르스의 영향으로 관광객들이 급감하여 울상이던데 빨리 메르스가 진정되길 바란다죠.. 평안한 하루되세요!!!*^^*

A short journey of two nights and three days behind the ears in Seoul home hayeotdapnida's short but heh heh Wando also had a fruitful time with tourists plunged due to the fantastic lamenting Homers's MER Suga truly hope soon .. Have a restful day * ^^ * !!!

-------------

1. Wando County is a county in South Jeolla Province, South Korea. It takes its name from the island of Wando, which is the largest island within the county and serves as the county seat. Wikipedia

Map of wando south korea

we are not sure who were there, either Mr X or Dahae with friends/boyfriend, etc.

it's myeongsasipri Beach based on first tweet at the beach.

sometimes i wonder what job mr x. do. sometime sound like model, office worker, project manager and so on. (although i just understand liitle of korean language).

i don't know whether my interpretation is correct or no,  during dahae birthday week, he/she also tweeted that he/she had day out from work.

if i were dahae and mr x is a man, i will accept this man because of his determination tweet encouraging messages every day to dahae since 2010. keke

• Like 1

just random tweet that sometime make me think mr x is mr. w..(please don't take seriously just assumption)

Apr 3View translation
^^ 봄비가 천둥을 동반하며 요란스레 내려서인지 서늘한 하루랍니다 ㅋ 그래도 대지가 새로운 싹을 튀우는데 절실했던 비였던만큼 풍성한 한해의 시작이길 바란답니다 ㅎ 따뜻하고 포근한 하루 되길 응원합니다 화링!!!*^^*

translation by microsoft

^^ Spring rain accompanied by thunder and a sucking is cool-off grow a day lots of new shoots, though th do ninety-nine desperate was the beginning of the year was non-rich, warm and cosy day desired to win support to be laid down heh shoes ring!!! *^^*

from weibo 3/4 pictorial shooting

96ea4811jw1eqsrifdpkfj20k00qogtp.jpg

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 1

@lovebeats, we are not totally delusional abt Mr cupid/x or high possibility mr w.

he loves Mickey and called Dahae minnie

Sueng cheol, Kim ‏@ksc72  3 Jun 2012 
@cherry4eva84 ^^ 컴백홈~~!!
Mikey & Minnie go go!!

and something intrigue-he was proposed to exhibit his comic books/conti, We know mr w is comic addict.

Sueng cheol, Kim ‏@ksc72  5 Sep 2010 
태풍영향으로 국지성호우가 내리니 빗길 조심 하구~ 오늘은 내년 1월에 있을 가전박람회에 출품할 LG 입체 PDP 특장점 영상 제안 및 콘티를
마무리 예정이란다~ 이쁜1004 도 한 주 힘차게 출발하고 상쾌한 하루 되삼*^^

Sueng cheol, Kim @ ksc72 5 Sep 2010
By typhoon rains have affected locality naerini bitgil careful estuary - Today the LG PDP stereoscopic imaging features and Conti proposed to be exhibited at the Consumer Electronics Show in January
Finish planning yiranda-1004 also pretty lively and refreshing one weeks starting day doesam * ^^ *

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=500

Lee Dong-wook has more than 200 comic books “I studied directing through reading comic books”

Actor Lee Dong-wook said that he has more than 200 comic books. 
Lee Dong-wook appeared on tvN ‘Real Talk Show TAXI’ on his birthday, and he revealed his dream of being a director and that he had this dream reading comic books. At the broadcast, Lee Dong-wook said, “During my acting career, I’ve become interested in directing. My dream is being a director after 20 years. When I don’t have any schedules, I usually read comic books. Comic book is full of conti, and it really helps studying directing. I have liked comics a lot since I was very young, but my parents couldn’t afford to let me read them a lot. However, now I can afford it, I am buying all the comic books I want to read and now there are hundreds of comic books.”
Lee Dong-wook will also reveal his episode being a director once. Before he joined the military, he directed and appeared on the concert of his old friend KCM with no guarantee. He was later surprised to know that the video clip, which he made for the story of the concert, was used in a new singer Jojo’s music video. About this, Lee Dong-wook made a comment that “It was the first time for me to direct something and I was very clumsy. It was hard to give Q sign to fellow actors.”

-------------------------

if he is not Wookie, I'm sure he's someone with lots of Wookie's trait.

• Like 2

Mr X is one intriguing person indeed! But would Wookie have been able to do this on a daily basis when he was in the Military? If Wookie is going to Joon's wedding next week, then Dahae may update Weibo/Twitter on the same day, as she has done in the past when Wookie made an appearance in public, e.g. MAMA in Dec 2014, PAT signing and his friend's wedding last month. In addition to updates on Wookie's birthday, first airing anniversaries for My Girl and Hotel King (but not for any of her other dramas). But of course this could all be a big coincidence!

Edited by ELY_397
  • Like 2