[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@HoaD and @lovebeats, what a shame I didn't get a chance to see the pic esp when they were in LA, beaches and Las Vegas bc she deleted it already.I have to rush to somewhere last night. Good clues to us also, bc it seems dahae still want it to be private and avoiding something. If you managed to save it, pm it to me ok.

on Wookie secret trip to LA-MAYBE, he went there on 26/8 or 27/8, bc on 28/8, one Korean blogger already posted a pic of Wookie at Honolulu airport on the way to Seoul. My theory is on 27, and her friend posted  beach pic on 28/29 right if I'm, not mistaken.

​The photo on the beach of her friend posted on 28/08. Korean blogger, only to photograph Wookie at airport  in Hawaii, and the information below the photo that she regretted she did not have the same flight with him. Only that and not have any further information.

based on the date her friend put on the ista 26/4, and after that she put pic of Tea house restaurant at Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu -I think Dahae entertained her friend to that famous restaurant. She cooked for them, brought them to visit Korean culture  etc, such as very humble Hallyu celebrity and she did that without publicity and her friends knew that so well. She is surrounded by normal, and fun, adventerous, culture loving friends, that's maybe one of the reason she's so well brought up and does not really affected by harsh reality of K-ent.

http://www.menupan.com/restaurant/goodrest/goodrest_view.asp?id=128432

and for another juicy info the Tea house is just 10km from Wookie's house.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1

9.7 km
Distance from Banghak-dong to Samcheong-dong
  • Like 5

@lovebeats, I think diff bracelet, bc Dahae has a pair of black and white, while Wookie, I think a bracelet that he used to wear before-the one given by Chinese fans.

-------

part of my collection-apart from hugging during HK BTS or on screen, Wookie fav act is touching Dahae hands/arms/shoulder

WlnZ3XT.gif005IaUCYgw1ejg1t27mt3g308u052npe.gif005IaUCYgw1ejfslljcwqg308u050u0y.gif

during Mandate of Heaven and Iron Man, he didn't touch his partner hands at all during cutting cake ceremony, but with Dahae

pn4gUsF.jpg

XnNHVOj.jpg

xOysL9l.jpg

IVmNAUh.jpg

lSk5SZU.jpg

this part is very funny-careless mistake by editor team but a gold medal for us, bc not in the script

AfrfHKS.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 9

When I saw his pic,yes I interesting with his bracelet.  Not sure that's the same bracelet, but 65% I think same bracelet. 

@samzz if zooming that pic, different bracelet usually he wore. The shape of bracelet and size is different (just my opinion if zooming that's pic)

• Like 1

Guest tinsky73

It appears da hae went out biking tonight. Is it the same river where she had an outing with Cherry? The same river that K celebs say is a good dating hang out?

When I saw his pic,yes I interesting with his bracelet.  Not sure that's the same bracelet, but 65% I think same bracelet. 

@samzz if zooming that pic, different bracelet usually he wore. The shape of bracelet and size is different (just my opinion if zooming that's pic)

​yes I wish a couple bracelet too, but so hard to see it.

btw Dahae uploaded her Insta again-wanna play a guessing game-who is the photographer

• Like 3

It appears da hae went out biking tonight. Is it the same river where she had an outing with Cherry? The same river that K celebs say is a good dating hang out

yes, hopefully someone can drop a few hint, e.g I saw Wookie or Dahae with blonde guy......" in insta, weibo, twitter, FB or whatever, just like when fan said he/she saw someone resemble Wookie in Japan, during the missing Dahae and her friends had happy time in Japan. 

and our namja loves cycling too.-pic few yrs back

8gsohD3.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 7

this part is very funny-careless mistake by editor team but a gold medal for us, bc not in the script

Yes.. I've repeat this scene, what wrong with my eyes but it's true I saw his hand on dahae's arm.

I like every jaewan conversation

when I was away from you, I thouthought that I might be able to get back to you soon, so I bought the ring and imagined us.." - propose scene

"you think that you're leaving her like this bc of your true love,right?

I'd disappear from her life.. before my precious woman suffers anymore.  No..

You're just afraid you'll get hurt.. if you see her suffer.  When you realize that.. you'll regret it and suffer even more. You come here bc you don't want to break up with her just think  about one thing."

OMG.. I really like his words. . Just leedongwook feel not chajaewan/baekhyunwoo

Edited by aenulis
  • Like 7

Yes.. I've repeat this scene, what wrong with my eyes but it's true I saw his hand on dahae's arm.

I like every jaewan conversation

when I was away from you, I thouthought that I might be able to get back to you soon, so I bought the ring and imagined us.." - propose scene

"you think that you're leaving her like this bc of your true love,right?

I'd disappear from her life.. before my precious woman suffers anymore.  No..

You're just afraid you'll get hurt.. if you see her suffer.  When you realize that.. you'll regret it and suffer even more. You come here bc you don't want to break up with her just think  about one thing."

OMG.. I really like his words. . Just leedongwook feel not chajaewan/baekhyunwoo

@samzz another gold medal was the couch scene when wookie place his hand (on her lap i guess) under the blanket...

@aenulis i love it too...when i watch again HK...i just felt like some of the dialogue are real... 

• Like 2

Hi dears, thanks all for your posts and insights. It always makes my day to come here :D

I saw actors started promoting for "Beauty Inside" so I wonder if Wookie will have his turn too and participate in at least one  of the events?? Also I am not sure if all actors will attend the VIP premier but if he did go there, will Dahae be invited and go there too?? ;)

• Like 3

Wookie was not at BI Press Con, but hopefully he will be at the VVIP Premier.

and hopefully this time he invited her, bc b4 this he never invited her to all his movies premier-or maybe Dahae herself didn't want to come, bc to avoid media attention to them. At that time many said better focus on the movie rather than the news abt them. Now, both are in stable "friendship' I hope no issue abt media attention any more..

---------

Cute Chinese fan, according to them, front design of Dahae's jacket quite similar to Iron Man mask or Iron Man jacket sold in the market

005N539mjw1essfs7tlqwj30f00d23zb.jpg005N539mjw1essfsh3d3jj30hs0hsjsp.jpg

• Like 5